We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Mind Surgery Options

Mister_Niles
#21 Posted : 2/12/2014 11:48:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been debriefed by a female agent who stuck something in my right ear to download info. That was during a change session.

Recently, during an extremely deep breakthrough on pure spice, I had the alien surgeons working on my brain in a pink place. The surgical light above me was a 2 dimensional disc with very fine lines, in a complex spiral labyrinthine pattern. The lamp and the surgeons are the main images that are sticking with me. When I think of the trip, the lamp is what I see in my mind's eye. The alien surgeons obviously noticed me, but were busy, and while they weren't rude, they were a bit dismissive and maybe a little annoyed that I woke up on the operating table.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

friken
#22 Posted : 5/10/2014 10:38:44 PM

I have gazed into the eyes of insanity and returned the smile

On one of my deeper mimosa/rue tea trips I kept hearing a clicking in my neck and back of my head and it was getting very annoying and I then in a flash of a memory or fractal pattern I realized that is completely normal for all mantis like beings when they move their head or eat to hear that clicking. I spent the next while contemplating my existence as a mantis / insect and thinking in hive mind. It was a pretty far out there trip.

Hypernoid
#23 Posted : 8/17/2014 3:13:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting. I have had several trips lately where this large floating globule of ooze, as wide as my mind, churns and bubbles slowly, quite peacefully moving up towards my forehead where my third eye would be. it gets close, and it starts to suck negativity from my brain... as it sucks the negativity from my brain it gains colors and grows more vibrant and amazing looking, then right when there is a giant smile stretched across my face, it lets loose, and starts to slowly ooze its way back into the aether, as it gets smaller and smaller and more faint in its appearance i have come to vocalizing, out loud, "DONT GO!!!!!"

its pretty damned awesome, its a positive mind surgery from some type of ooze-oid... i still feel damn good and its been quite a few days, no negative thoughts have clouded up my head, besides the occaisional human worry of bills etc....

Positive mind surgery from the ooze-oids!

Cognitive Heart
#24 Posted : 8/17/2014 4:04:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can relate to a few postings that have already been mentioned above. Sometimes it feels like my brain is being tingled with or shocked by some unknown mechanism. A physical sensation, yes, but with no actual pain or associated conscious benefit that I can think of. Perhaps subconsciously?

With psychedelics, I've had sensations of entities playing around with my brain and body, connecting and disconnecting parts that I never even knew existed before.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

โ—‹
#25 Posted : 12/22/2015 10:53:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I've had several experiences like this. With smoked DMT it's happened, along with LSD+DMT, also when I smoke changa (which seems to slow the experience down a hair, to allow these forms to come forth and do their thing). Typically these forms/entities, when they come about, they tend to protrude from the background - tumbling, unfolding forth from the multi-faceted backdrop, intercalating with the very fabric of my being. They come forth very distinct with their own energy/vibratory quality, which you can distinctly feel. Alot of the time there are specific color changes along with the vibrational qualities.

Sometimes these forms will reach with their gumby-like arms into my chest, sometimes they'll distinctly jump completely into and out of my chest, and sometimes they will move about, around and through my throat, face, etc. Alot of times these vibrations will localize in or around my nose, forehead, sides of the head, top of the head, etc, it seems to vary. Sometimes it can feel pretty uncomfortable, the vibrational nature can develop into such a bewildering intensity that it makes me question what's going on and where the experience is going.

Sometimes once these feelings/vibrations localize and/or the entities start to work, the intensity of the vibrations can just keep intensifying, almost endlessly it feels like sometimes. These highly uncomfortable moments for me have nearly always given way to complete bliss or contentment/peace afterwards. These moments are often a prerequisite to a state or series of states that lie just beyond; totally blissful, free and unbounded by any particular forces. All that has happened ime has always seemed to be with a reason, in terms of 'this isn't just because; it's for your own good'.

seagull
#26 Posted : 12/24/2015 3:53:32 PM

Hello world!

Maybe we are all enjoying a virtual reality.
And our others, in the real world just maintain the machines.

Our mission to break the machine. Theirs, to mantain it, make it seem as real as possible.

Big grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
You&Iverse

โ—‹
#27 Posted : 12/27/2015 11:52:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

seagull wrote:
Maybe we are all enjoying a virtual reality.
And our others, in the real world just maintain the machines.

Our mission to break the machine. Theirs, to mantain it, make it seem as real as possible.

And maybe the 'others' are us. Maybe they're deeper potentialities within the lower layer, maintaining the more physical systems such as ourselves and the rest of consensus reality, always maintaining, always creating and destroying, always performing the surgery of sustaining the physical. We are them and they are us and we are That.

Maybe the surgery that we experience during some of the DMT experiences are always there, in some enfolded, hidden layer, always fixing to maintain, always operating in some sense; then occasionally given the right set of parameters while smoking we plunge ourselves front and center into the mix?

anon_003
#28 Posted : 1/12/2016 3:30:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a relatively common type of DMT flash for me. In my experiences, like others have mentioned, it physically feels like someone/something is digging around in my head and "rewiring" me.

I have had a few alien abduction type experiences that are quite familiar to anyone who has read about more famous abduction cases. I am in a domed room, filled with weird organic technology (sound familiar), surrounded by alien/mantis type beings, who are looking at me with interest. I am laid on a reclining examination table. Sometimes, a female "alien" comes and caresses me and gives me a lap dance (sound familiar), maybe to get my sperm? I am hooked up to the room, which is a giant computer, and they are poking around my brain with their tendrils.

The most intriguing aspect of these abduction experiences? After their operation or study is over, I am unplugged, the rummaging through my head stops, and the trip is abruptly over. They have even waved goodbye to me.

I think that these experiences definitely make sense from a scientific standpoint, because the DMT *IS* affecting our brain on a physical level.
Once in a while, you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

seagull
#29 Posted : 12/6/2019 1:50:30 PM

Hello world!

Those little critters we call shrooms did it for me, i am convinced that now i dont need them anymore however i do like to go back to a realm with which im more familiar with.
Whatever happens, i do now realise that this whole life is much more fun when explored to the fullest. And sometimes i force myself to go through the motions.
Hower at the end of the day, its al exhilarating.

To me, just keep it up. You do you.
You&Iverse

some one
#30 Posted : 12/18/2019 11:29:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:
And maybe the 'others' are us. Maybe they're deeper potentialities within the lower layer, maintaining the more physical systems such as ourselves and the rest of consensus reality, always maintaining, always creating and destroying, always performing the surgery of sustaining the physical. We are them and they are us and we are That.

Maybe the surgery that we experience during some of the DMT experiences are always there, in some enfolded, hidden layer, always fixing to maintain, always operating in some sense; then occasionally given the right set of parameters while smoking we plunge ourselves front and center into the mix and/or that particular layer?

Very nicely spoken tatt.

The "truth" about "us" might be much closer to us than we think, yet at the same time also much less comprehensible to us than we can imagine. The latter is probably a good thing for a good reason.

In the end we might get "there". And when we do, who knows, maybe "here" restarts.
some = one | here = some | there = one

PsyDuckmonkey
#31 Posted : 11/15/2023 10:31:08 AM

witch

I have recently been reminded of a high dose mushroom experience about a week after my first DMT breakthrough.. I had a really uncomfortable sense of being taken apart, but not by anyone I saw. More like an invisible force of unveiling and disconnection, as if my head was sliced up, exposing the inner structures.

At that time it took meg back to a scene from the Marvel Secret War series that I had read as a child, where Dr. Doom is disassembled by a malevolent godlike entity..
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

PREV12