We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SSRI's and Harmala Alks? Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 7/20/2009 1:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a friend who takes a low dose of an SSRI for anxiety. He does DMT and has no problems with it, but he wants to partake in a ceremony of Harmine, Harmaline, and THH extracts (Caapi Copy) and smoked DMT. From the research I have done on the Aya forums it sounds like he's OK as long as he does not take his medication 12hrs before or after the Harmalas. He hasn't taken his medicine since yesterday, and he and SWIM are planning on the ceremony tonight.

Can anyone confirm if he will be safe to take the Harmalas?

Peace and thank you!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:00:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't know, but THH is actually a weak SSRI.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.