We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A few questions on hyperspace Options

Remapped
#1 Posted : 7/24/2009 8:38:02 PM

Juju Stone

Hello! I have noticed some common themes throughout the experiences with N,N I have read about, as well as my own journey, and the journeys of the 2 friends who introduced me to the spice.

I would love some feedback if you personally experianced any of these. I guess these are mostly things that I hear about in alot of journeys.

I will start I guess with the Dome. I personally saw/was in the dome for the majority of my voyage. I read some journeys sometimes and people say they were in a vast plane of enery or outer space with stars all around, or something like that, but I was most definitely in a very deliberate room with a domed ceiling and the walls and floor and space in between things was covered in a perfectly synchronized, constantly shifting pattern of ancient runes and alphabets and symbols and liquid jewels.

Have you been in the dome? What was it like?

Also have you seen any of the following:
-Fantasia like elephants in tutus
-A Ganesha type elephant entity that gets super intense the closer she gets then suddenly backs off.
-The Clown-Freaks
-The Mantis
-The bee/first shaman
-the guys who skate/glide in an exaggerated fashion.

Also, has anyone had the sensation of being covered in water/liquid while in hyperspace? like something threw it on you. And have you ever thought "Did I puke/pee on myself?"
I have read that happening in several reports recently.

Anyhow I guess I'm just trying to get some discussion, but yeah maybe someone who understands a bit more of hyperspace then me can relate.

Nothing I write here should be taken with any measure of seriousness, because I have both a serious and non serious personality, which is why I derive so much satisfaction from writing non serious things and non-facts, under the pretense of serious and factual non-facts.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:51:27 PM

"the guys who skate/glide in an exaggerated fashion"

what's up with them? they are the slickest cats this side of the milky way.

bufoman
#3 Posted : 7/24/2009 9:59:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Def seen crazy clowns that splashed buckets full of geometric patterns on me. These buckets full of patterns def felt wet and dripped down my body. I have also seen aliens, religious icons, and a lot of egyptian type imagery (symbols, and beings) and recently strange bird like creatures snapping at me from the matrix field (interestingly that day my brother and I saved some baby birds who kept opening their beaks and sticking their heads up at us for food) . Also many beings that are not recognizable, it is more like I am interpreting them as a being but they are just strange shapes.

OrderAndChaos
#4 Posted : 7/25/2009 5:09:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has yet to see the things you've mentioned, but that's probably because most his experiences have been with eyes open - he'll be doing more closed eye trips into hyperspace soon.

But he was wondering if anyone else here has experienced this... every time he goes into hyperspace, he hears a mechanical or electronic language, sort of like a robot that's trying to speak to you in some sort of broken, squelchy language. SWIM even hears this when he gets a sub-breakthrough dose and don't quite go all the way under.
The stories and information posted above are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Nime
#5 Posted : 7/25/2009 6:45:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

feeling of wetness... my clothes definitely make me feel like i am wet at points in the journey, sometimes right afterwards. (havent had too many breakthroughs)

Improvised Labware Vapor Bubbler (continued)

I would like to make it be known that I do not actually put what I write on this website or any place into practice in the real world. I like to live a life of fantasy on the internet where I ask questions and give answers.

Big Inhale
#6 Posted : 7/25/2009 8:04:05 PM

The Enlightend One

My girlfriend had a bunch of asian people celebrating and throwing buckets of liquid on her. I also thought I pissed myself one time but I did not.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 7/25/2009 8:10:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
but I was most definitely in a very deliberate room with a domed ceiling and the walls and floor and space in between things was covered in a perfectly synchronized, constantly shifting pattern of ancient runes and alphabets and symbols and liquid jewels.

My friend likes to sit in his comfy armchair, so what he sees is not a dome, but a room, that ends after a couple of meters/foots. Very small, with mostly pink white patterns on the walls. It's got a very distinct organic shape and there are some kind of roundish carvings here and there. Once it was very bright and looked like molten porcelaine.

polytrip
#8 Posted : 7/25/2009 9:46:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Cartoon-like figures are quite common for me. Never seen a mantis. i did feel wet in a sort of way, sometimes.
Check the DMT estheatics thread; you'l probably see some familiar fihures.

Espiridion
#9 Posted : 7/26/2009 5:22:39 AM

--who.??..ME??--

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=4344

thats the one.

One of fave threads on the site.

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung