We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT gear Options

Infundibulum
#1 Posted : 4/2/2009 12:45:18 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

OK, a proper dmtripper should also wear the appropriate gear. The gear has to have the letters DMT on it and for the purposes of "not being loud about it" it should not have any connotations with the said drug.

A while ago I found a Harry potter t-shirt with the letters D.M.T on it. It stands for Department of Magical Transportation. The product has been unfortunately discontinued.

Now I have found these shoes that have DMT printed on them. This is the shit I am after, not some dodgy shit like this.

And this is an excellent hat that will certainly make you the star of the company. It makes you look very athletic, increases confidence and is decorated with the logo DMT without making others think you're a druggie.

Anyone has more suggestions on clothes bearing the dmt logo? I will certainly require a pair of pants or 2, underwear and socks, I cannae go out just with the hat, teeshirt and shoes!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 4/2/2009 2:03:21 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

heh, I especially like how those shoes are advertised as "DMT flash" carbon-soled shoes Laughing
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 4/2/2009 3:42:49 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

I really like the pink - white baseball hat. It says "PRO DMT - Extreme Sports Team".

Couldn't be more true for most of the members of the community; the're pro dmt and dmt is certainly an extreme sport compared to other psychedelics

HappyCamper
#4 Posted : 4/2/2009 5:41:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If only it wasn't pink

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 4/4/2009 12:55:29 PM

John Murdoch IV

Hahahahahahaha Very happy you people make me laugh Very happy
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

smokeydaze
#6 Posted : 7/21/2009 12:53:24 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Bit late onto the track but yes, some funny examples. I was thinking about this not long ago and thought we as a community could create our own form of apparel which could only be identified by like minded individuals. I've found these one, two and three DMT logos on the net and think they could easily be manufactured into t-shirts, when seen by a unsuspecting member of the general public it would simply be passed as some t-shirt with some print on it. We could also put it out to the community and come up with our own logo, maybe even going the full nine yards and including nexus. Alternatively we could use something a bit more inconspicuous like this, this, this, this or this. I've also attached an example ..

I also found this amazing work in the process..
smokeydaze attached the following image(s):
Dmt.jpg (18kb) downloaded 257 time(s).
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Drake
#7 Posted : 7/21/2009 1:08:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HappyCamper wrote:
If only it wasn't pink

It's in other colors! I might get me this hat, perfect for me Very happy . I train in the gym, and my interest is with DMT. Perfect =3. Who's DMT by the way? Extreme sports team, but whos DMT?

I like smokeys idea though. Depends, where could one get such a shirt made up?

edit: Just looking at the site Zazzle, maybe they could make em up?
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

wake and bacon
#8 Posted : 7/21/2009 3:08:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I absolutely love this one

And check this testimonial from their site... Laughing

Quote:
"This therapy has changed my life. I've used DMT to help me lose the extra skin while losing over 100 lbs. Without DMT, I would be just a BIG sac of skin. Thank you so much for turning me on to DMT! " Eva K. Orland, Fl.

edit: HAHAH, this site is a gold mine...

DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

WSaged
#9 Posted : 7/21/2009 5:44:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is a funny thread!!
I notice the letters DMT abbreviating stuff all the time.

There is a local independent ambulance company in my city that has the letters DMT written huge, on all 4 sides of the ambulance box!! I don't know what it stands for though.
Cracks me up every time I see it!! Like the hyperspace doctors rushing around, rescuing people from bad trips.Laughing

Then there is the Tannoy, DMT line of speakers!!
It stands for Different Material Technology, because the sides of the speaker boxes are a type of stone, or something. While the fronts & backs are wood, like normal speakers etc...
Different materials making up the speaker box...equals less resonant frequency...equals less harmonic distortion!
It worked, but it was expensive!

I used to own a pair of the 8"-woofer versions....excellent smaller speaker!!!! Unfortunately no longer made.

This is a picture of the dual-15" big-boys!! Excellent HUGE speaker!
The letters DMT are embossed on the rear on the speaker box, can't see it in the pic though.

WS
WSaged attached the following image(s):
Tannoy 215 DMT II's.jpg (39kb) downloaded 214 time(s).
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infundibulum
#10 Posted : 7/21/2009 6:25:50 PM

ModeratorChemical expert

Amazing!

Now we need a person good in graphics to draw how a person of the dmt cult looks like, i.e. with the pink dmt hat, the dmt shoes, some dmt t-shirt, listening to shpongle's dmt from a pair of dmt speakers!

ah, I forgot; also sharpening his mighty pipe with a DMT sharpening stone

imPsimon
#11 Posted : 7/21/2009 8:53:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Best thing to do is ask your grandmother to stich you up with a nice and warm cardigan (is that english for a thick longsleeve?) with some nice psychedelic pattern (they often make them psychedelic...the old females) and the letters DMT on the chest. That's stealth! Can only be worn in the winter though...

amor_fati
#12 Posted : 7/21/2009 11:37:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I have an ugly orange coat that says DMT on the chest...no idea of the origin.

WSaged
#13 Posted : 7/22/2009 12:42:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Amazing!

Now we need a person good in graphics to draw how a person of the dmt cult looks like, i.e. with the pink dmt hat, the dmt shoes, some dmt t-shirt, listening to shpongle's dmt from a pair of dmt speakers!

ah, I forgot; also sharpening his mighty pipe with a DMT sharpening stone

NICE!!!!

Oh shit that's funny!!!

Don't forget the DMT ambulance coming to take him away...ho ho, he he, ha ha!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

soulfood
#14 Posted : 7/22/2009 12:50:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

wake and bacon wrote:
I absolutely love this one

And check this testimonial from their site... Laughing

Quote:
I would be just a BIG sac of skin.

How profound Smile

kaos.underwave
#15 Posted : 7/24/2009 5:28:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha now available nationwide! thats so good, I think the certified provider would make a good tattoo.
why dont you contact the site and ask them if you can become a dmt distributor?
Onwards and upwards

thepureskunk
#16 Posted : 7/24/2009 3:40:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

smokeydaze wrote:
Bit late onto the track but yes, some funny examples. I was thinking about this not long ago and thought we as a community could create our own form of apparel which could only be identified by like minded individuals. I've found these one, two and three DMT logos on the net and think they could easily be manufactured into t-shirts, when seen by a unsuspecting member of the general public it would simply be passed as some t-shirt with some print on it. We could also put it out to the community and come up with our own logo, maybe even going the full nine yards and including nexus. Alternatively we could use something a bit more inconspicuous like this, this, this, this or this. I've also attached an example ..

I also found this amazing work in the process..

Some good ideas Smile

I would like to see a range of SWIM t-shirts, hoodies etc...

You could have I AM SWIM for example or SWIM MADE ME DO IT etc etc written on the front or back Laughing

Some really funny posts on this thread Laughing
acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.