We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
3.5 grams of liberty caps gave me dmt trip Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 12/15/2015 7:40:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

maybe 3.5 grams gave you a psilocybin trip? hehe

Psilocybin has always been just as powerful, deep, and profound as DMT for myself, and I actually prefer psilocybin to oral DMT.
Long live the unwoke.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DoingKermit
#22 Posted : 12/15/2015 11:02:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can definitely relate. A group of us went picking last month (which is so much fun in itself) and I ate roughly 3 grams of the dried libs last thursday. My friend has a homemade music studio and we built up a track (recorded it in layers) which resulted in a blissful 30 minute tune. I want to write up a report of the experience, but I am usually quite bad at putting my trips into words. I definitely had identical DMT visions at the peak.

It was by far the strongest liberty cap experience I've had so far. According to wikipedia "Gartz reported an average of 1% psilocybin (expressed as a percentage of the dry weight of the fruit bodies), ranging from a minimum of 0.2% to a maximum of 2.37%, which is the highest psilocybin concentration reported for a mushroom." I believe the ones we picked could have been on the higher end of that scale... but that's very subjective, so who knows?

PREV12