We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Stramonium and cannbis or inoxia and cannabis? Options

imPsimon
#1 Posted : 7/22/2009 5:28:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do anybody have any experience with inoxia or stramonium with cannabis? Any thoughts?
=)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MagikVenom
#2 Posted : 7/23/2009 12:19:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

no experience with tropanes but it is very common some parts of the world they datura mix with cannabis. It works but if you are a daily smoker not a good idea. It will toast your mind if overdone. I researched this years ago and found some actual images of brain activity in normal control group compared to daily chronic use of daily cannabis .

The chronic cannabis/datura smokers appeared to have permanent brain damage.

Datura is one toxic dangerous plant one must remember respect it.

I dont respect this evil lady and can not trust her. The other plants told me so I believe them so I have never taken datura and most likely never will. Evil trickster if you ask me. Maybe if I feel her respecting me we can meet someday.

She is a witchy women see how high she flies.

She is also a muse/siren who sucks you deep, encouraging you to crash in to the rocky shoreline and meet your fate.

MV

Garulfo
#3 Posted : 7/23/2009 12:42:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would you have some links about that researches ? I'm pretty interrested...

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 7/23/2009 1:13:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No time to dig it up now but its out there on www. I may be mistaken but Im running on intuition/perceived memory and am fairly sure the evidence spoke its self.

Research it, and when I have time I will do the same.

Thats the only sure way, multiple interpetations merged to TRUTH

Cant prove it no ego to prove somebody wrong
Peace be with you friend(love them Quakers....I refuse to remove my hat for any man because I know Trurh/God......)

sincerly

"Joe Smith"

and

MV

jamie
#5 Posted : 7/23/2009 2:06:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

stramonium and inoxia are diff plants constaining diff variations of alks and such..I wonder which one was used for this study?..one could be much more harmful than the other..
Long live the unwoke.

imPsimon
#6 Posted : 7/23/2009 5:01:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What I was looking at is a small dose, like 3 seeds or so. Nothing that makes you deliriuous, that sounds to crazy to be enjoyable..

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 7/23/2009 5:16:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ron says 3 seeds are safe i believe him. You will be fine. She will make you think you are normal meanwile strange things may occur are you ready to consume a toxic substance?

I have done it many times I drank 10oz of booze tonight....see you in hell brain cellsCool

MV

The big Datura makes booze look like a yummy ice cream cone..................come try me....................

imPsimon
#8 Posted : 7/23/2009 3:32:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I took 3 stramonium seeds with a joint (or maybe a few) yesterday. It was a really nice euphoric feeling in the body and I got very strong feelings to anything that came up into my mind (Kinda like ketamine, you know when you think of something and it feels like you are there, the grass under your feet, wind in your hair etc). But the hash wasn't that great, to paranoid. I only truly enjoy smoking black hashes like charas or afghan.
Definitely going to try it again though. I'll try it with inoxia next time=)

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 7/23/2009 3:53:35 PM

The Great Namah

Yes!

Stramonium experience only. I can say for sure that it potentiates and alters the effects from mj in a positive way...at low doses of course. I've never taken more than 6 seeds in a day. The MJ is a little more dreamy, more euphoric, and the dry mouth is a bit worse.

It also will strongly potentiate opiates and mushrooms.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#10 Posted : 7/23/2009 8:08:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Don't know about the possible brain damage, but they both have anticholinergic effects, so you may expect a synergy in short-term memory decreasing effects.
Both datura and cannabis combine very well with many other substances. I would start looking for other substances that also go well with it, since a functioning short-term memory has some value, after all.

acolon_5
#11 Posted : 7/24/2009 7:05:00 PM

The Great Namah

polytrip wrote:
Don't know about the possible brain damage, but they both have anticholinergic effects, so you may expect a synergy in short-term memory decreasing effects.
Both datura and cannabis combine very well with many other substances. I would start looking for other substances that also go well with it, since a functioning short-term memory has some value, after all.

That's really good to know. I like my short term memory. I really do.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

69ron
#12 Posted : 7/24/2009 10:16:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Scopolamine found in Datura inoxia has more effects on short term memory than the hyoscyamine found in Datura stramonium. The two are very different alkaloids. Scopolamine is a sedative and depresses memory and other higher brain functions. Hyoscyamine is a stimulant and has far less effects on the brain. Scopolamine also causes delirium at much lower doses.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#13 Posted : 7/24/2009 10:25:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

how much stimulation is there with hyoscyamine at the 1-3 seed dosage? I want to use them for lucid dreaming work and other visualizations that happen on the verge of sleep...
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#14 Posted : 7/24/2009 10:29:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
how much stimulation is there with hyoscyamine at the 1-3 seed dosage? I want to use them for lucid dreaming work and other visualizations that happen on the verge of sleep...

It's very mild but can interfere with sleep sometimes.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Otiliya
#15 Posted : 8/25/2009 1:36:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim has done harmala extract with weed and 3 DS seeds. Honestly no noticeable effects except the rue extract was much easier on the body and somewhat dreamier. more dreamy. when eyes closed, swim would see the ceiling, as if his eyes were opened, although swim was sure they were closed. it happens to swim only when he wakes up very early and half sleeps lazily for another 2-3 hours. also had same effect on dxm. never had that on just weed + rue. swim has done rue+weed only 3 times ever though, so...

69ron
#16 Posted : 8/25/2009 8:17:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

imPsimon wrote:
I'll try it with inoxia next time=)

Any updates on that? I imagine D. inoxia would go better with cannabis.

I suspect that with D. inoxia you'd need about 2 times as many seeds as D. stramonium. It contains roughly 1/2 the total alkaloids found in D. stramonium.

imPsimon
#17 Posted : 8/25/2009 5:27:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
imPsimon wrote:
I'll try it with inoxia next time=)

Any updates on that? I imagine D. inoxia would go better with cannabis.

I suspect that with D. inoxia you'd need about 2 times as many seeds as D. stramonium. It contains roughly 1/2 the total alkaloids found in D. stramonium.

I have tried it with 3 seeds but to no effect.
I will try it some more but I dont smoke cannabis that often so it might have to wait=(.
You wrote that inoxia brings on delirium at lower doses than stramonium, do you know the minimum dosage for delirium? (not for obtaining the effect but rather avoid it=))

69ron
#18 Posted : 8/25/2009 9:00:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You probably need 5-10 seeds if using D. inoxia because it's roughly 1/2 the potency of D. stramonium.

To bring on delirium with scopolamine, you need in excess of 1000 micrograms in one dose. At 1000 micrograms, most people report adverse affects on memory and concentration, but not delirium. Some people report slight visual disturbances at that dose. The dose needed for delirium is higher in most people, but I donโ€™t know the actual dose. One 10 mg D. inoxia seed contains a maximum of 0.46% alkaloids (97% of that being scopolamine), so that would be a maximum of 46 micrograms per seed. Do the mathโ€ฆthat comes to more than 21 seeds required to have adverse mental affects. More than that is needed for delirium.

lonewolf123
#19 Posted : 9/6/2009 1:09:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What kind of effects does SWIY expect to feel from D. inoxia? and are you guys saying D. inoxia will cause short term memory loss or gain?? Is it in ones best interest to not even mess around with Datura? Swim has 10 seeds coming in the mail, should they be disregarded for swims own good?

69ron
#20 Posted : 9/6/2009 3:05:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

10 seeds are not enough to cause any adverse effects on memory. You need doses of 1000 micrograms or more of scopolamine to produce mild short term memory loss, and 10 D. inoxia seeds contain a maximum of about 460 micrograms of scopolamine.

12NEXT