We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Playful One Options

TGO
#1 Posted : 12/10/2015 10:18:53 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

The Playful One: A New Slice of Hyperspace

If you read my last experience report, you know that I've been utilizing the power of DMT to help overcome my addiction with alcohol. Alcohol and DMT do not mix. If you are new to the game and think that it is a good idea, I beg you to reconsider.

To give some background, I've had many addictions and have kicked them all, save alcohol...but that is a current work in progress, so I'll digress on that for a minute. The worst addiction I went through was meth. It started like many other stories, where I was using many other drugs to escape and it got to the point where my thinking was, "Well, why am I messing around with all this petty stuff, when meth keeps you flying the highest and the longest..." It is a fuzzy place in my memory, and not the happy loving type of "fuzzy." It destroyed so many things, no, everything in my life to the point of "would be" homelessness if my mom didn't step in and save me. Bless her heart, I love her to death...I may be a full grown man, but to her, I'll always be her little boy and she never lets me forget it! (Yes, I'm a momma's boy...Razz Razz Razz )

I won't go into great detail at this point in time unless that information is requested. I would be glad to share my story so feel free to ask. Anyway, the other horrible habit I used as a "life crutch" was tobacco, mainly cigarettes. I have been cigarette free for over a year now and the air tastes so clean and fresh, like it did when I was a child with unadulterated lungs.

These things, I eventually beat. It took a lot of hard work. Blood, sweat and tears the whole way through but I couldn't be more thankful for those experiences...now. After looking back at these things I started to notice that alcohol was taking the place of other addictions. Started small but grew and grew and grew until the point of being black out drunk was becoming normal. I knew I couldn't go on living like that. I destroyed two past relationships because of alcohol and made very poor decisions, constantly. I was even arrested once for getting so blitzed out on "ecstacy" and combination with about a fifth of who cares, it was high proof alcohol, that I was running around the neighborhood banging on random people's doors in the middle of the night. I lost my hat, my belt and my shorts were on backwards when I finally came to in the police station holding cell. I knew it had to stop. "But where to begin?" I thought.

So for the past 2-3 years or so I've been cutting back dramatically. I don't touch hard liquor. No exceptions. I only drink beer. But what bothers me is that sometimes I let emotions get the best of me and I try to subdue it with the beer. It is getting better, A LOT better but as with anything it takes a great deal of time and effort. Change is hard, but being willing and able makes it a bit easier. Knowing that I've done it before with other things boosts my confidence greatly.

So why am I talking about all this in an experience report? Well, that is easy, all these thoughts stated above were interwoven into my 130mg changa experience that I embarked upon today, almost like I was able to examine each aspect of said thoughts and get closer to the root of the problem:

I loaded up 130mg changa into our beloved water bong and got comfortable in my bed. Using what I learned from my past experience, I lie there and breathe for a while and focusing on my "do what you will..." mantra. I did not check the time but it felt like a good 15-20 minutes. This produced a nice, relaxed setting for me to enter hyperspace. It is probably the calmest I've ever been before a DMT endeavor...don't get me wrong, though, I still get quite nervous, hence the breathing/mantra techniques.

I took it all in one calculated puff, and instantly knew it was going to be very intense, you know the type where it is wave after wave of intense pressure and the carrier wave vibrating through every atom of your being. I did, however, have a comical thought during the first ten seconds where I was fastening a seatbelt around my brain, as if that would help anything...Very happy

Intense? Yes, I was submerged into the familiar tunnel (mainly red and blue/purple swirly fractals) reminiscent of my guide from my last experience. But this time I was able to get off the "hypertrain" as I called it last time.

I hopped off at some very strange place. There was a group of entities, seemingly just chilling near what I can only describe as a fractal town...? I don't know, this is a very new aspect of hyperspace for me so I am only trying to decipher what I saw as coherently as possible. The entities are equally hard to describe as they seemed to be made up of pure and positive energy. Not really anything physical, at least not in the way that we use that word here on Earth.

I have no idea what they were doing but it was during this time where all the thoughts about addiction and what it means came flooding back, but in a positive light. Everything was very bright and playful, a very light-hearted atmosphere. Reminded me of a group of good friends, with their hands in their pockets, not doing much but shooting the breeze and enjoying each other's company. They didn't really say anything to me or really acknowledge my presence at first. I mean, they knew I was there, and I knew that they knew somehow but it was as if they didn't mind me being there. Like I said, it was very easy going and all around amazing.

So with every group (at least with humans) there is always certain roles that each member of the group has. I don't know what theirs were but one of the entities did acknowledge me after some time. I am guessing that this entity's role in the group was the comedic relief because "he" started grabbing whatever the substance was that they used to build the fractal town and was showing it to me up close and then running around wildly to place it somewhere else. Over and over, the entity playfully showed me this technology and then comically ran around with it and placed it somewhere new at high speeds too.

The vibe from the other entities while "he" was doing this almost seemed like they were getting a kick out of it too. Since they were digging it, I was nearly laughing myself, if I could remember how to work my mouth... They didn't say anything but if they did it would have went something like, "There goes Bob, up to his goofy old antics again!"

And this went on for the remainder of the trip. I accidentally opened my eyes a bit prematurely, and Bob followed me back into my room to show me a couple more things before disappearing back to his home. That part was even stranger, because it was as if the objects in this reality would get caught up in Bob's technology that he was showing me and move around comically and be rearranged with it. I named him Bob for simplicity's sake, he never told me his actual name.

Another strange thing is that I must have had a much larger concentration of harmalas this time because I did not return to complete baseline until nearly 1.2 hours later. That was from the moment I took the hit until the floor stopped wiggling and my train of thought returned to normal.

All in all, I am ever so thankful for another wonderfully positive and uplifting experience. I am starting to think that perhaps Bob was showing me something greater than just his ability to move multidimensional matter around. I'll have to work that out though with some more time.

With my willingness to strive for change, and DMT as a tool to help achieve that change, I feel that I have finally been set on a good path. I am motivated to really kick this addiction thing to the curb. DMT is a medicine, and not to be taken lightly. EVER.

I am no longer a daily consumer of alcohol (details on that are found within my last trip report) and I plan to continue down this path until my alcohol use becomes a rare thing. Eventually I'd like to be completely alcohol free but that is the big picture goal. It takes many small goals to achieve the main one.

So, if you read all of this, I thank you. This is obviously something that is pretty personal for me and sharing it here really helps me organize my thoughts and to make a decent plan of action. As always, any insight, criticism, encouragement, or thoughts in general are not only welcomed, they are treasured. I hope you all have a wonderful and fulfilling day!

Yours Truly

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 12/11/2015 8:15:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope people who feel familiar with your track can fuel on motivation for self liberation.
Blessed be TGO, and congrats Thumbs up

TGO
#3 Posted : 12/11/2015 11:53:31 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thanks Jees!

Liberation, indeed! I will keep everyone posted with any future progress every once in a while. Having these experiences has opened my eyes to a whole new world. A beautiful one that I don't need to drown in anymore. I am eternally grateful for DMT giving me the swift kick in the pants that I needed to put things into perspective.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

On a different note, I've been noticing something that happens to me every once in a while. It is a slight twitch-like movement, usually starting from the arms or shoulders. Not a constant twitch, it happens once or twice at irregular intervals and then stops. This only happens when I am either tripping on DMT (which sometimes distracts from the trip) or when I am halfway asleep and then suddenly I jerk awake due to the sudden twitch. When it contracts it causes my arms to slightly spasm and my whole body reacts to it. It is very strange. It doesn't hurt and is only mildly annoying. Also, it never happens when I am going about my daily business...only when tripping. And occasionally when I am trying to fall asleep. This has only been occurring for the last few months or so.

It isn't like it is something crazy where I go flying off my bed when it happens but I was just wondering if anyone could shed some light as to what might be happening and why?

Edit: I found some threads on the matter. Perhaps I will post in one of these. Cool

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=6254

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=46808

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=10109
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish