We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cancer cures...Ayahuasca? Options

Espiridion
#1 Posted : 7/13/2009 4:29:33 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Someone VERY close to me has just discovered they have it. I want desperately to help. I ask if anyone knows of any positive tales of recovery through NON-western medicine...

I have done lots of research online but the Nexus, well, is just that...

I ask your help family,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 7/13/2009 5:00:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycT6mI3SAi4

Look into it, there really could be something there.

Lots of doctors in europe apparently use melatonin in high doses for cancer and tumors as well..

Here is some things I do know..cancer needs an acidic environment to survive, those found with cancer always test to have a low PH.. I have read some studies in Italy I believe(not sure though) where doctors were basically treating skin cancer with sodium carbonate(like it was a fungus) and apparently having results.

For anyone with cancer, a serious change in diet is probabily necessary. Cut out acidic forming foods..coffe, sugar, alcohol, vinegar, yeasty foods like soy sauce, bread, sugary breakfast cerials. The best thing I think you could do is urge them to find a good reputable naturalpathic doctor, and go to them, get full blood tests, food allergies included, and get the doctor to suggest a proper diet that will put everything back into balanace..and then even get a second or third opinion from other doctors and naturalpaths even..this of course is just my opinion, but I spent along time with a certain illness, until I went to a real doctor(naturalpath) and paid hundreds of dollars for tests that my insurance wouldnt cover(because they basically told me what the initial problem was leading to my rapidly declining health, when the allopathic doctors basically gave me a big fuck around for a good 10 years)..

I believe that we can beat cancer and many other diseases that are so rampant today through simple things liek diet and proper supplementation of vitamines, inerals etc. When one looks at the lifestyle we live, its not so hard to imagine what the cure for most our ailment are.

Dont take my word though or anyone elses, there is TONS of info out there on this stuff, educate you're self and encourage you're loved to as well so they dont have to go to any doctor completely unknowledgeable and I think it helps to feel a bit more secure when you youreself know what it happening, and if you can take any of it into you're own hands(with the aid of doctors of course) it could only help.

Lots of doctors strongly believe that there is a connection between candida albicans overgrowth in the body and cancer. This is something I would also seriousily look into. I suffered with candidiasis for years and many say it does not exist, well i can say for sure that it does, and manifests in ways you would not believe. Most allopathic doctors in america dismiss it. I think it may be more accpeted now in europe. All the best of luck to you and you're loved one man.
Long live the unwoke.

Jumiem
#3 Posted : 7/13/2009 7:09:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ego death might not be a safe method for fighting anything off. It might cause them to pull a Bob Marley. If melatonin is a potential antigen then maybe taking a small capsule of ground mushrooms every morning probably can't hurt and might even help since its very similar to melatonin.

Many people get yawning effects on dmt based substances, is there any scientific mentions if it might trigger a melatonin production in the body? Any mentions at all why these things cause people to yawn as if tired?
I guess it's about time for our William Tell routine.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 7/13/2009 9:39:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've talked to a woman who had cancer and completely changed her eating habbits, started with this 'alive food', where one eats always fresh raw food, germinated seeds, etc etc, and she beat the cancer..

I think there is no single cure.. Cancer also has an emotional aspect.. I would say that ALL changes related to being healthy, inward exploration such as ayahuasca and so on can possibly help

all the best

Drake
#5 Posted : 7/13/2009 11:25:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jasons, I sent you a personal message on this matter.
How To Stop a Nightmare
Insanty at its finest!
The Dark reaches of The Void are there. But it is not to be feared.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 7/13/2009 2:49:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I heard of a doctor in the USA using ayahuasca on terminal cancer patients to help them get over their emotional issues, but I've never read anything of luck in reducing physical symptoms.

Espiridion
#7 Posted : 7/14/2009 5:41:08 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Thanks all,

I hadn't heard of the melatonin treatment. I will pass on all I find out.

Peace and Love,

J

MagikVenom
#8 Posted : 7/14/2009 6:25:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All I can offer are some good vibes real or otherwise I will try to send them with all my heart

My mother died of cancer in 1990 long ago to most here.

Sending vibes starting now
Smile

smile for life

Baffald
#9 Posted : 7/14/2009 9:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am a cancer survivor and I found the best oncologist I could possibly find. Got a bunch of second opinions and went through kemo and that was 5 years ago.

Kemo sucks but it does work. Positive mind set and attitude are key. Wish I had known about miracle fruit back then because one of the worst things about the process is everything starts to taste like medicine.

Type and stage are key though. I prey your friend found it early.

Good dr.'s and doing your homework is key. Holistic healers may work but I strongly urge that it is done along with professional dr. treatments.

PM me if you have any specific questions if you'd like.

Espiridion
#10 Posted : 7/20/2009 11:32:36 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Thanks MV. That means alot. I appreciate responses from all. The ayahuasca question was in fact form an emotional standpoint. That is, positive mood, a sense of healing, etc. The mind/body link is undeniable.

Thanks Baffald. I agree, unfortunatly, this person will lose two of the things that make her feel like a woman. I don't think there is any getting around it due to late revelation. This is one time I actually advocate augmentation. I hate to think of how she will feel afterwards, how her mood could become an obstacle. It tears me up. My GF is with her now for the next few weeks for support. Until then, I am alone, so...Keep in touch.

Thank you all,

J

ohayoco
#11 Posted : 7/21/2009 12:18:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to hear this Jason. Here's my thoughts...

In my relative ignorance and not being a doctor, I would say your friend should definitely go for the conventional treatment, but there's no harm in trying those complimentary medicines that won't hinder the medical process (and won't expose your loved ones to overcharging predatory charlatans of course). For example, those homeopathy pills are cheap and only water, so while I personally don't believe in it at all I would actually give it a try if I were seriously ill. Acupuncture I expect would at the very least do no harm either.

I know more about the dietary changes that may benefit your friend. The healthiest diet is an Okinawan one, which contains up to 15 portions of fruit/veg a day and lots of seafood. Then there's the Mediterranean one that we're always told about. Whole grains, pulses, nuts, berries, polyunsaturated fats. No processed junk food microwaved in plastic. Going organic can only be a good thing too. Changing to a healthy diet could help psychologically too, because one could then feel like one is taking steps to ensure the best chances for a quick recovery. Treats are nice, so psychologically probably best to keep having them, but they can be 'healthified'- eg premium high cocoa solids organic chocolate instead of the usual cheap crap... or organic milkshake made with organic cocoa powder, etc.

Green tea- up to 3 cups a day for a healthy person (apparently more could slow rate of cell growth down too much hence the 3 cups limit). Tomatoes are GREAT for protecting against cancer I hear, and tinned are just as good, so lots of those. Turmeric 3 times a week is good for longevity in general, although I don't know if it does anything against cancer itself. Exercise is good for the healthy, so one would expect good for the ill too while they can... even thinking about exercise is meant to have a beneficial affect I hear because the body then readies itself for your doing it, whether you actually do so or not!

I believe you're right that the mind can have a great effect on the body's health. I have experienced this in the negative spectrum, so I am sure it works the other way too when you're thinking positively. If I were seriously ill, I would meditate and imagine my body destroying the illness and making me healthy, instructing it. I would imagine myself communing with the energy of the universe and directing this energy into my hands and inside me to help make me halthy again.

As for ayawaska... your friend should probably ask her doctor before drinking it herself, just in case it'll mess with her medication or if the strain on her body could counterract with the medical process somehow. But I see no reason not to get a real shaman over to drink it him/herself and attempt to cure your friend, if such a session were desired.

Remember that stress will not be good for your friend's healing, so whatever she tries shouldn't stress her out.

Support, love and cuddles from loved ones of course (I'm told cuddles make your body release certain chemicals that make you healthy- something dubbed the 'cuddle chemical', beginning with oxy maybe, which is only released during physical contact). Massage?

Laughter! I can imagine it hard to laugh while seriously, but I heard it helps?

I hope all goes well for your friend Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

Baffald
#12 Posted : 7/21/2009 2:23:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a co-worker who had a double masectomy 2 months ago, so I know someone in the same boat. She is now recovering from the augmentation surgery and they look FANTASTIC.

So tell her that she needs to stay positive because in the end she could have the rack that every Man and Woman only dream about.