We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Is is possible to see deceased loved ones on a DMT trip? Options

austinyoung
#1 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:15:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all! I am very excited to have joined the nexus. I have only heard about DMT for about a week or so. Very fascinating stuff! I first heard about DMT while on YouTube and came across a Joe Rogan video where he discussed DMT and how amazing it is. Well ever since then I have been fascinated with this substance. I have read so many experiences that others have had and it is just amazing stuff guysSmile Anyway, I was just wondering, while you are on DMT, is it possible to come in contact with loved ones who have passed on? I have so many people that were so dear to my heart die and it's very painful without them. Now that I know a lot about this substance DMT, and how it allows you to come in contact with higher beings or entities, I am very curious if you can see your loved ones again and see how they are doing.. Have any of you experienced seeing a dead loved one while on DMT? thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

proto-pax
#2 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:22:24 PM

bird-brain

Pretty sure this depends entirely on you and the culture you grew up in. I'm a full blown atheist, and while I've seen entities, my grandfather hasn't exactly come down and offered me any sage advice. A traditional use of ayahuasca in native ceremonies is to connect with your ancestors though.

YMMV.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Simon Jester
#3 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:23:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Edited for felony reasons

Take care buddy, good luck and godspeed.

oden
#4 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:30:21 PM

odin the one

my dear friend.. im sorry for the losses you have had...me too.. but i have never found anyone i have lost.. it just gave me a real understanding imo.. that our energy goes on. that there is great love,joy and an understanding we are one.. it removed the saddness from my past losses.. and did enable me to move on in a positive way.. and this is my wish for you.. i came here because i had lost so much faith.. and found a batter unstanding.. we welcome your thoughts and heart<3 good luck..Oden

austinyoung
#5 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:33:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oden wrote:
my dear friend.. im sorry for the losses you have had...me too.. but i have never found anyone i have lost.. it just gave me a real understanding imo.. that our energy goes on. that there is great love,joy and an understanding we are one.. it removed the saddness from my past losses.. and did enable me to move on in a positive way.. and this is my wish for you.. i came here because i had lost so much faith.. and found a batter unstanding.. we welcome your thoughts and heart<3 good luck..Oden

Thank you very much. Hey, do you mind sharing your experience with me? What it was like? I would greatly appreciate it as I love hearing others experiences !=)

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:34:37 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Idk know if spice gives you that ability, it would be interesting to know if anyone has.

That thought has always came to mind, and i thought even if you did see a loved one, how could you know it was them, and not just the memory, because the image of that person is already programed in, and you could just be seeing a memory.

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

oden
#7 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:40:05 PM

odin the one

austinyoung wrote:
oden wrote:

Thank you very much. Hey, do you mind sharing your experience with me? What it was like? I would greatly appreciate it as I love hearing others experiences !=)

you bet.. check my intro and my hyperspace post.. just hit on them or just hit search button and type in post,s oden..hope it helps

austinyoung
#8 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:43:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oden wrote:
austinyoung wrote:
oden wrote:

you bet.. check my intro and my hyperspace post.. just hit on them or just hit search button and type in post,s oden..hope it helps

will do ! Smile thnks Smile

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:52:36 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Quote:
23:17:54 ‹austinyoung› I am only 15. But I really am interested in this stuff. I hope I don't get the boot. I really want to meet new people. I am very mature for my age I promise please don't report me.

I'm sorry kid, but you have to be at least 18 years old before you are allowed to join the DMT-Nexus. I hope to see you again in three years time.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

DoctorMantus
#10 Posted : 12/12/2011 11:13:36 PM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

The Traveler wrote:
Quote:
23:17:54 ‹austinyoung› I am only 15. But I really am interested in this stuff. I hope I don't get the boot. I really want to meet new people. I am very mature for my age I promise please don't report me.

I'm sorry kid, but you have to be at least 18 years old before you are allowed to join the DMT-Nexus. I hope to see you again in three years time.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Was this removed or in another thread, i did not even notice.

15 is a little young, austinyoung just remember your body is still developing.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Wowshit
#11 Posted : 11/23/2015 4:01:50 AM

life is too short to be blind

hey guys

i googled dead grandfather contact lsd and this thread popped up
A couple of days ago i had a massive lsd trip and it started at 2/3 hours deep.
Verry intense visuals etc, BUT thats was nothing compared to what was going to happen to me
The first hours i was chilling at a friends place and after a couple of hours she got tired .
So i decided to walk back home.
Half hour later i arrived home and decided to enjoy the rest of my trip.
After a small half hour or so i felt something between my eyes ( 3d eye )
It felt like it started spinning or it was generating ALLOT of energy
I was struck back in my couch and a voice started talking to me in my head
it said : Focus your energy in 1 point and control your breathing .
I did that and i felt like my body was regenerating, i had massive tooth pain since a couple of weeks and it just went away .
When i finaly got the power to get up the voice in my head kept talking to me and explained a bunch of esoteric stuff like ... How you can heal your body by controling your breath and that i had to start practising this .
After 20 minutes i asked questions back cause i was listening the whole time to what he had to say .
Then he told me that he missed me and that it has been years since we our last encounter.
I wasnt really able to put it together untill he told me some stuff wich instantly triggerd the thought that it was my grandfather, i started crying and asked him why he never told me about the fact he was a freemason etc
We talked for about an hour and when my girlfriend arrived home it stopped
I could go way more detailed but it was kinda personal, but the question is ...
What happend ... ????
Ive looked it up and i wasnt able to find someone with simelar expieriences .
Sorry for my bad english btw

grtz

JDSalinger
#12 Posted : 11/30/2015 6:51:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wowshit, I took DMT with the desire to see my brother who killed himself, I found peace but in other ways. I have had a lucid dream though where I believe he came to me, it was unlike any dream I have ever had. During the dream I was fully aware of my sleeping body. In that dream he was talking to me and it was very real, as soon as the dream ended I woke up and cried a lot.
“Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them—if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry.” J.D. Salinger.

Glossolalia
#13 Posted : 12/7/2015 7:58:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think there's anything that's impossible to see on DMT, but my advice is to not try to impose your view of how things work while on DMT. Don't go to it looking for affirmation of your previous belief structures. It will change your belief structures, and cause you to see things with new eyes. Questions that used to be very dear to you will suddenly become rendered absurd and meaningless, in the most delightful ways.

This is true intelligence.
I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself. I am large. I contain multitudes. — Walt Whitman

Nathanial.Dread
#14 Posted : 12/7/2015 9:10:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's totally possible that you might see them, but completely fail to recognize them because they've been reincarnated as day-glo hued polyhedra cartwheeling through hyperspace.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Swinjin
#15 Posted : 12/8/2015 3:41:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing Laughing Big grin
Nathanial.Dread wrote:
It's totally possible that you might see them, but completely fail to recognize them because they've been reincarnated and day-glo hued polyhedra cartwheeling through hyperspace.

Blessings
~ND

Earthwalker
#16 Posted : 12/8/2015 5:31:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi , I have been in a terrible place of late as I lost my beautiful wife in February and I to wondered this about seeing her so about 4 months ago I sat myself down and smoked some changa I had left over , I was suddenly in this dark room and from behind a wall that wasn't a wall stepped my wife she looked beautiful like always but she was glowing we didn't say a word to each other , we didn't need to speak physically or telepathically but in those 3-4 mins I laughed cryed and felt all the feelings of falling in love when our children had been born to all the differant feelings that comes with life all over again ...... As beautiful as it was I haven't done it since as I won't chase it , it was something that just happened as I truely needed to say goodbye and tell her I loved her once more ..... So it can happen just be careful not to become obsessed by it ......😊

#17 Posted : 12/8/2015 1:16:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
It's totally possible that you might see them, but completely fail to recognize them because they've been reincarnated and day-glo hued polyhedra cartwheeling through hyperspace.

Blessings
~ND

Laughing Big grin

Jees
#18 Posted : 12/8/2015 3:48:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And if you do see them, there's still the possibility some trickster hacked your mind and fools you all the way, especially if that trickster is yourself.
Shocked

Bancopuma
#19 Posted : 12/8/2015 7:51:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think it is best people don't go into the DMT experience with strong preconceived notions about what they will or will not experience, an intent is fine but as has been said already, best not to possibly impose your personal desires or beliefs onto the experience too heavily. DMT and other psychedelics have given people peace however when it comes to matters of death.

This thread is relevant to this discussion.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=64648

JDSalinger
#20 Posted : 12/20/2015 10:44:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Hi , I have been in a terrible place of late as I lost my beautiful wife in February and I to wondered this about seeing her so about 4 months ago I sat myself down and smoked some changa I had left over , I was suddenly in this dark room and from behind a wall that wasn't a wall stepped my wife she looked beautiful like always but she was glowing we didn't say a word to each other , we didn't need to speak physically or telepathically but in those 3-4 mins I laughed cryed and felt all the feelings of falling in love when our children had been born to all the differant feelings that comes with life all over again ...... As beautiful as it was I haven't done it since as I won't chase it , it was something that just happened as I truely needed to say goodbye and tell her I loved her once more ..... So it can happen just be careful not to become obsessed by it ......😊

This really touched me, I'm am so sorry for your loss friend yet what a beautiful experience to have had. May you travel as best as possible during this hard time...
“Among other things, you'll find that you're not the first person who was ever confused and frightened and even sickened by human behavior. You're by no means alone on that score, you'll be excited and stimulated to know. Many, many men have been just as troubled morally and spiritually as you are right now. Happily, some of them kept records of their troubles. You'll learn from them—if you want to. Just as someday, if you have something to offer, someone will learn something from you. It's a beautiful reciprocal arrangement. And it isn't education. It's history. It's poetry.” J.D. Salinger.

123NEXT