We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings! Options

Astraloger
#1 Posted : 11/29/2015 3:48:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings DMT Nexus!

It is a pleasure to introduce myself and join this community. I have lurked here and there, and at this point in my life I'd like to find a 'home' to share my knowledge with others, as well as continue to learn more and more about DMT and psychedelics as a whole.

I will try and keep this short and sweet, as I often find a way to ramble while typing online. I am not new to the drug scene. I have been experimenting with psychedelics (among other things) for more than 10 years now. I've made mistakes. I've had bad experiences. I've had great experiences. I've learned a lot and I have found a hopefully lifelong hobby in this. I am always looking to read/learn more, share experiences with others, and all that good stuff.

I hope to help in some of the projects DMT Nexus has going here as well. I'd really like to get involved and offer up what I can.

I believe DMT Nexus will be an excellent outlet for me to talk about these things. I keep very quiet about this stuff IRL - not because I am afraid or ashamed, but simply because I have not come across many like minded people. It's a shame really. In fact, I have maybe one friend who is really on the same page as me. I could easily name off 10 chemicals I've tasted on numerous occasions that virtually everyone in my life would not have even heard of. And this in a sense can become taxing - the need to have intelligent conversation in regards to these things.

Anyway, I suppose I will leave it at that. I look forward to chatting with you all in the future Thumbs up

- Astraloger
When ego is lost, limit is lost. You become infinite, kind, beautiful.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

marz
#2 Posted : 11/29/2015 5:54:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus this is a wonderful community with lots of wonderful people we share experiences life stories and give advice and are big supporters of harm reduction this is a wonderful place to find and exchange ideas and experiences..
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

Astraloger
#3 Posted : 11/30/2015 5:15:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome marzbar329. Big grin

Over the past many years, my research has led me to this forum now and then, and from that I can say with certainty there is a vast amount of knowledge within the forum members.

I'm hoping I can get through the rest of the questionnaire tonight and 'dive in' so to speak. I have a lot to offer outside DMT related threads, and a lot to learn within them. Cool

- Astraloger
When ego is lost, limit is lost. You become infinite, kind, beautiful.

TGO
#4 Posted : 12/1/2015 1:10:14 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

If like-minded people are what you are after, then you have stumbled upon one of the greatest places on the net for that. The discussions here are generally in-depth and interesting. It is a collaborative effort to keep information up-to-date and accurate not to mention, everyone around here is pretty friendly and more than willing to lend a hand when necessary.

Posting in the forum is a great way to get to know people and to pose questions/thoughts/insights/trip reports etc. etc. But also the chat room is pretty fun to hang out in too, if that is your cup of tea. Depending on who is in the chat, you may find answers faster than posting a thread but everyone has their own preference of course!

Anywho, welcome once again and may you find everything you are seeking here. PEACE!

-The Grateful One-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish