We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Transmission from Rumi. Options

Koornut
#1 Posted : 10/15/2015 11:12:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"We are no more defined by our past than we are in control of our future. But don't be quick to discount the notion of time, it still exists. You can feel it, measure it to an extent, but never understand it. The closest you can get to true understanding of time is with laughter, song and dance."

There was more but that's all I can recall. Whatever it was, it definitely called itself Rumi, we had a half hour discussion about a lot of things.
He/she came through an impossible vagina and helped me thrust aside the great serpentine like octopus of my total existence.

Needles to say the weed was good that day. It's been 3 weeks without tobacco and strange things have been happening, especially from weed.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 10/16/2015 12:42:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like the weed increases your sensitivity to energetic sorts of stuff. The weed makes me much more sensitive to this sort of thing.

Koornut
#3 Posted : 10/16/2015 1:27:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't have very much but straight away I knew I was in for a ride, instant discomfort in my stomach. After sitting on the toilet 3 gross times, these visions began.
It came on vividly in my imagination. Similar to static on an old TV set, but each pixel was a segment of the first line of that quote. All jumbled up but following a rhythm that once I tuned into, the message came through resolute.
It's frustrating though, I can't remember if I'd heard of Rumi before that happened. Or if when I googled it after-the-fact, discovering that it is a person that did exist, I just filled that part of the narrative of what happened.

The simple PHYLLODE tek

Legarto Rey
#4 Posted : 10/16/2015 10:00:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow! Interestingly, Rumi was a mystic/poet of the Sufi branch of Islam. Whirling Dervishes are from Sufi, with their wild whirling dance and chants of ecstasis. They are shunned/persecuted by much of mainline Islam as heretical.

This "transmission" is COMPLETELY consistent with a "Rumi-centric" view of reality!

Very cool, you've tapped into something Sphorange.

Peace

BundleflowerPower
#5 Posted : 10/16/2015 3:58:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The real question is has anyone here ever achieved an energetic connection with rumi?

Koornut
#6 Posted : 10/17/2015 9:40:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@Leg
Haha yeah I'm trying to find some translations of his poetry, seemed like my kind of guy Smile

@BFP
Makes sense, given the number of musicians, poets, and straight up weirdos that lurk around here Very happy
The simple PHYLLODE tek

Intezam
#7 Posted : 11/29/2015 9:24:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anamnesia
#8 Posted : 11/30/2015 1:12:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"The comprehension of music lies in understanding one note".
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.