We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue once was an evil witch.. Options

pitubo
#1 Posted : 9/27/2015 11:50:46 PM

dysfunctional word machine

I found a little bedouin story about syrian rue on the net.
http://www.acacialand.com/Harmla.html

Quote:
.. Her husband grabbed her by the hair and cut off her head with his sword, crying out for her to become a bush so repulsive that even donkeys could not eat more than one mouthful of it. ..
pitubo attached the following image(s):
Harmla.png (194kb) downloaded 282 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 9/28/2015 12:06:49 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Funny how many plants of power have stories of their origins as some human or part thereof!

"From the poison in her belly erupted snakes that pushed the flames away." - This line stood out to me somehow.

The whole story also resonates with the tradition that harmel/esfand is used for protection against they evil eye.

Interesting stuff, thanks!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

kerelsk
#3 Posted : 11/28/2015 7:05:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This reminds me of one of my visions from the first few times I was attempting consuming 3g crushed syrian rue + a. confusa brew.

I was just meditating lying down, looking into myself and trying to see what syrian rue was. It approached as a weak vision, almost as if seen in the mirage of a hot desert: a stout, gnarled crone. With a voice and visions.
Lots of harmalas in my experience with smaller amounts of dmt can produce more dreamscape-type imagery.

I feel that each encounter with the plant is unique in its presentation, even so it has a noticeable signature. Each trip is very different.

btw... acacialand.com is an awesome domain name Big grin

Intezam
#4 Posted : 12/6/2015 10:03:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hahaha.....a poison that causes restlessness? Sounds familiar Laughing

We also didn't know that they still have beduin shamans (fugara). So this is all very interesting.

However.....if we had to choose, we'd rather choose the fuqara over the fugara Wink

BecometheOther
#5 Posted : 12/6/2015 10:36:44 AM

metamorhpasizer

that acacia land site is really awesome,

This guy is saying that they have indeed been combining rue and acacia for a long time now. Among other really cool things. Check it out!
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever