We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi propagation for use of leaves as medicine/tonic Options

Dimitrius
#1 Posted : 11/28/2015 6:18:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I will soon be propagating many sacred plants along the hillsides of a Costa Rican mountain, and I'm gathering knowledge on just how to do so.

B. caapi is going to be one of those sacred botanicals, and I'm wondering just how fast it will grow.

We will be using the leaves in our experimentation regarding the efficacy of chewing [sublingual administration] for daily micro-dosing, as I have found the us of an alchemical product in this manner to be a wonderful method of working with the plant.

I'm keen to experiment with this until success is reached.

One of the main reasons for this is to avoid harvesting of the vine, which, if we find this method practical & efficacious in matters of healing, re-calibration & divine providence, should be wholly unnecessary.

I would actually like to see this method spread, as this would make for a much more bountiful presence of the lliana in the world. Such an easy matter, harvesting of the leaves would be, that the use of it as a daily spiritual/mind tonic might become more of a norm. Much like picking Gotu Kola, Mint or Basil leaves for use as a tonic. Would be such a beautiful thing to see. Smile

So, my questions are:

1) Assuming optimal conditions, how long til' harvest of a bountiful amount of leaves?

2) How many leaves could be harvested with respect toward keeping the plant alive & vital?
1/3rd?
1/2?
1/4?
Any guesses/estimations are welcome too.

The variations in climate on these hillsides are of moisture ridden warm-to-hot days & chilly nights, with a pre-dominant hot, 'summer' season, followed by a more yin, rainy season....and back again.

This is but one plant to soon grace the hillsides, but it will certainly be a key one.

To Queen Aya!
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kerelsk
#2 Posted : 11/28/2015 5:43:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Banisteriopsis has always been very fast-growing in the warm summers here. I'm sure in your tropical abode a cutting would start giving you spare/older leaves within a matter of weeks I would think.

It's an exponentially expanding plant. After a time I'm sure you'll have more leaves than you know what to do with Wink

Dimitrius
#3 Posted : 11/28/2015 6:53:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's what is hoped for!! Smile
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

pinkoyd
#4 Posted : 12/1/2015 2:35:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extraordinary knowledgeSenior Member

The vine will grow fast enough that you soon will be harvesting trash cans full of leaf if that's what you want. Once a good root system gets established the plant can easily cover a 20 foot tree in six months. I would expect in your environment that a single plant would produce far in excess of what one or two people could possibly consume.

Also, once it's established you can cut the whole thing down if you want and it will regrow as long as the roots and the base of the stem remain undisturbed. Mine get frozen to the ground every few years and they always come back like gangbusters.
I already asked Alice.

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 12/1/2015 4:31:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's good, because I intend for there to be a heavy presence of Caapi, in order to one day supply an entire mountain full of people. Smile

....it's a sustainable community type thing. Pleased

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 4/13/2016 1:33:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love the leaves. I enjoy them mixed with cannabis mostly. That combination will open the crown chakra nicely.