We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Glass Vapor Genie Experience Options

UgraKarma
#1 Posted : 9/26/2015 2:17:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Comfortable, with some pre-flight anxiety, but nothing too severe
(physical condition) Set: Healthy
Setting (location): In room, on floor, with a comfortable small rug between myself and bare floor
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) Indoors, but with blinds closed so that the room is relatively dark
recent drug use: (list also any kind of medication) Two LSD trips in the past 1.5 months, daily Suboxone use
last meal: (Time and type) One fresh strawberries and banana fruit smoothie for breakfast, and a small coffee

PARTICIPANT
body weight: (66 kg)
known sensitivities: n/a
history of use: (Around a dozen experiences, with some time since my last experience - first experience since giving up heroin)

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): (n,n-DMT)
Dose(s): (40mg)
Method of administration: (Vaporized in GVG)

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00 (expand this if you used delayed administration for multiple substances or the same substance with multiple doses. Use indices.)
Duration: (0.25 hours)
First effects: Instantaneously
Peak: (1 minute)
Come down: 10 minutes
Baseline: 50 minutes

Intensity (overall): (use HRS-like scale i.e. 0-4: 0 = "Not at all;" 1 = "Slightly;" 2 = "Moderately;" 3 = "Quite a bit;" 4 = "Extremely."Pleased3.5 - Extremely intense without being the most intense possible
Evaluation / notes: If absence of pre-flight anxiety were possible, potentially could have allowed for a level 4, but too much concern was spent regarding whether this was to be pleasant or not pleasant to allow for complete dissolution of self.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4) 2
Implesantness: (0-4) 2
Visual Intensity: (0-4) 3.5

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (0-4 ; what type of impleasantness ; duration) 1 (some slight nausea)
Afterglow: (0-4 ; what type of positive effects ; duration) 3 (Serious introspection, some slight trembling)

This afternoon I was able to utilize my newly acquired GVG, and (not that it really requires any further hype than is already attributed to it,) thank goodness I finally listened to my peers and invested in this.

40 mgs. was loaded onto the liquid pad which Vapor Genie now sells to accompany their products. Vaporizing this entire amount in 2 hits was easier than I could have ever imagined possible. It really is the difference between cold butter being mashed onto a piece of toast versus a very warm butter being spread across the toast practically without any investment of energy.

Immediately after the first hit, thousands of technicolor Etch-a-Sketch lines began consuming me entire field of vision, and I knew that if I did not take a second hit immediately, it would be impossible within moments (and I didn't want to "almost get there" with my new toy!)

Immediately after the second hit is consumed my entire vision field is now consumed with fractal geometry, and there is no trace of the room I'd just left any longer. A quick moment of fear quickly impacts the hue of the Etch-a-Sketch color snakes and as my slight anxiety grows their yellow/orange color fades to a black/turquoise energy. Going back and forth between embrace and fear has an immediate impact on the color of the geometry.

And I exhale.

As I exhale the geometry goes warm and I open my eyes, remembering that my fear is unnatural and my natural instinct is to relax these tense muscles and allow this to all just happen. Suddenly squished Aztec/Mesoamerican sculpture faces are the sources of my Etch-a-Sketch-worm hallucinations, and from their mouths and eyes oozes these snakes of symbolism.

After breathing again deeply a few times I can feel myself returning to my body, and begin meditating and realize that I've begun 4-square breathing around my hands, which are making a square shape on the floor. All energy is now flowing through a square pattern, and as I return to baseline I can control my hallucinations via the rate at which I inhale/hold/exhale/hold.

I return from the trip rejuvenated and shaking a little, as frankly it has been some time since my last voyage, and the sacred molecule never ceases to humble me in its wake.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

strtman
#2 Posted : 9/26/2015 9:38:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an interesting report. What a details. I hope to make a trip soon.

I might buy a GVG too. I do have some meth pipes already but perhaps they are not suitable for smoking DMT.

Thanks for sharing your trip.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

TGO
#3 Posted : 9/27/2015 12:13:05 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Shocked

Thanks for the write up! Sounded like a nice trip!

strtman wrote:
I do have some meth pipes already but perhaps they are not suitable for smoking DMT.

Meth pipes are not ideal. I started out using one and wasted a lot of spice. A GVG would be a great investment. That or look into enhanced leaf or changa...

Cheers!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

strtman
#4 Posted : 9/27/2015 11:26:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice. I just ordered a GVG.

UgraKarma
#5 Posted : 9/28/2015 8:01:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
Thanks for the advice. I just ordered a GVG.

If you could see the grin that just plastered itself across my face.. You'll be so happy that you did, definitely let me know how your first jump off the ledge goes with it.

As a side note, yesterday I worked with it and realized that some technique tweaking definitely needs to go into action before I can call myself completely comfortable with it.

I brought the GVG hiking (not something I plan to always do, but I picked up the hardshell case, and went on the hike with using it as the intent.) My goal was to locate the best view that I could, meditate there for a bit, and give the GVG a try outdoors. After some meditation, and staring into the hills which surrounded me in every direction, I thought it would be more appropriate to give the scenery a "phase-shift", but keep my feet on the ground, and not shuffle too far from this mortal coil. Keeping an eye on the vapor traveling through the pipe, I inhaled what I assumed was the same sized hit I'd have taken with other devices that typically require 3 hits to fully take off. (Previously, I'd been pretty good about being able to take a single hit to give myself a very interesting "phase-shift", without forcing myself into a staring contest with the Abyss.) Before even blowing out the hit I had all of the tell-tale signs that I was going to be pretty far off the ledge before any more hiking would be appropriate. Because I kept an eye on it, it's not like an unbelievably dense cloud snuck in there or anything - the GVG genuinely has knocked my socks right off with every use since I've purchased it. I was trying to achieve an Impressionist watercolor and instead hit on an impasto oil painting.

Because of that, I am starting to consider the possibility that unless I very selectively dose a uniquely dialed back hit, or am working with changa, the GVG might not be the appropriate device to "go light with". Even my light hit from it was teetering on the verge of the epic. This isn't so much of a worry for me, but especially if I was trying to help a friend with their first steps, these are the things I'd want to know for sure. Can't be certain yet, more work to be done...
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

strtman
#6 Posted : 9/28/2015 8:36:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

practicaluser, that is an interesting story. What did you smoke this time?

I am now looking for herbs to use in the GVG that have a ‘neutral’ effect on DMT. This in order to experience the power of pure DMT. And I have understood that the use of herbs is recommended in order to prevent the DMT from getting burned. Do you have suggestions?

UgraKarma
#7 Posted : 11/20/2015 5:34:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
I am now looking for herbs to use in the GVG that have a ‘neutral’ effect on DMT. This in order to experience the power of pure DMT. And I have understood that the use of herbs is recommended in order to prevent the DMT from getting burned. Do you have suggestions?

Yes. My best recommendation is to not waste time putting herbs in the GVG. If you're going to use the herb (assuming it's properly infused or a changa blend - not the sandwich method,) you can put it into any old pipe just fine, heat gently, and lock yourself into a trance... When an infused blend is placed in the GVG, the DMT vaporizes long before / at a different temperature than the dried leaf. (And it makes a mess with organic junk in my crystal-clear pipe!)

GVG=Freebase.
Changa inda bonga.

strtman
#8 Posted : 11/20/2015 6:59:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

UgraKarma, thank you for the advise.

Until now I have put solely DMT in the GVG. And I will keep it that way Smile .

wolf8312
#9 Posted : 11/20/2015 7:34:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How does the GVG compare to the machine?

strtman
#10 Posted : 11/20/2015 8:13:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can not tell you as I only use a GVG.

UgraKarma
#11 Posted : 11/20/2015 9:41:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wolf8312 wrote:
How does the GVG compare to the machine?

Like comparing a mercedes to a wheel barrel.

wolf8312
#12 Posted : 11/20/2015 10:12:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really? Is that the gods honest truth cause many people speak very highly of the machine.

It cant be that bad surely!

UgraKarma
#13 Posted : 11/21/2015 2:50:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Talk to anyone who has used both extensively and I'm confident they'll agree.

Speak to people who have extensive experience with the Machine and limited GVG experience and they'll be likely to praise the Machine (because it is the mechanism that delivers the DMT experience, and not so much because it's been proven to be effective.)

I suppose the issue is that the Machine can vary so wildly in its construction that at best you'd be working with (albeit a slightly less ergonomic,) jerry-rigged GVG, and at its worst an unreliable delivery mechanism.

GingerGeorge
#14 Posted : 11/26/2015 12:52:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have tired multiple times to make a machine and have had poor success compared to my VG, so I think a lot of it depends on how good you are at making things? In addition I think it may also matter how willing to keep tweaking the machine to suit you. If you want an easy (albeit more costly) solution the GVG is the answer.
Have a good day!

Global
#15 Posted : 11/26/2015 1:37:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

UgraKarma wrote:

Immediately after the second hit is consumed my entire vision field is now consumed with fractal geometry, and there is no trace of the room I'd just left any longer. A quick moment of fear quickly impacts the hue of the Etch-a-Sketch color snakes and as my slight anxiety grows their yellow/orange color fades to a black/turquoise energy. Going back and forth between embrace and fear has an immediate impact on the color of the geometry.

...Suddenly squished Aztec/Mesoamerican sculpture faces are the sources of my Etch-a-Sketch-worm hallucinations, and from their mouths and eyes oozes these snakes of symbolism.

It's actually kind of funny. As soon as I read that you had turquoise in your vision, I almost knew what was coming...almost because whenever I have turquoise in my DMT experiences, it always leads to Egyptian visions. I personally have never really had Aztec imagery, but I do find it interesting that you had this ancient cultural connection.

Quote:

After breathing again deeply a few times I can feel myself returning to my body, and begin meditating and realize that I've begun 4-square breathing around my hands, which are making a square shape on the floor. All energy is now flowing through a square pattern, and as I return to baseline I can control my hallucinations via the rate at which I inhale/hold/exhale/hold.

It's great when you can discover these little things about the mechanics of the experience. I too have realized how the energetic and visual phenomenon are connected to inhalation/exhalation as well as focus/concentration/attention. The energies/energetic bodies can also be influenced by other vibrations such as light, sound, heat, buzzing, etc...I would be curious to know if hyperspace reacts to vibratory phenomena outside of our conscious perception, such as sounds above or below threshold hearing or ultraviolet or x-ray light...
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Adrenik13
#16 Posted : 1/8/2016 7:39:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi UgraKarma,

Can you please tell me what you do with the liquid pad?

I just got the GVG and two of these:
http://vaporgenie.com/co...e-pad-liquids-oils-waxes

I'm not completely sure what I'm meant to do with them.. do I replace the ceramic filter from the glass top with this, or do I put the liquid pad under? Do I melt the DMT onto the liquid pad before use and then light slowly while inhaling?

Intezam
#17 Posted : 1/9/2016 9:10:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Adrenik13 wrote:
...do I replace the ceramic filter from the glass top with this?

No
Adrenik13 wrote:
...or do I put the liquid pad under?

Yes

Adrenik13 wrote:
Do I melt the DMT onto the liquid pad before use and then light slowly while inhaling?

Yes Thumbs up (you may also need a good lighter for this)