We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV4142434445NEXT»
VG VaporGenie: How to use, where to get, advantages, etc Options

3rdI
#841 Posted : 4/1/2015 10:58:59 PM

veni, vidi, spici

thats right, i have the normal ceramic disc that filters the heat and a ceramic disc that drops into the GVG chamber, i also have a single screen that sits on top of the ceramic filter in the chamber that holds the Magic in the centre of the chamber.

no leakage so far.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

chester
#842 Posted : 4/28/2015 3:15:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i didn't want to post a new thread so i thought i should post here.

Totally new to DMT and i recently got a GVG and 2 volcano pads. I cut them and placed them on top of 2 screens. Should i use both pads or just one? Also should the volcano pads touch the glass? I plan to use only spice, no herbs and currently have both pads in and i am not sure is the mesh created is too big or not...

cheers.

Pathfinder
#843 Posted : 4/28/2015 11:07:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I use only one pad with no screens, works great.
Shocked

Inspector Gadget
#844 Posted : 6/7/2015 2:35:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I really appreciate all the great advice I've collected by reading all of this thread.

I've bought all the equiptment that I felt necessary to start my journey.
I have ordered the volcano liquid pads for my GVG.

I have 3 questions if anyone can help.

1) I bought 2 different types of liquid pad. One called the Easy Valve liqud pat set which is approximately 6mm high.
The other is just called easy valve liquid set pad and is 4mm high.
Which one would you advice using?

2) how do you cut the pad? It seems impossible to cut with quite sturdy scissors and I can't see how I could cut it into the same size as one of the screens.

3) once I've cut the liquid pads do I place them inside the GVG and then place he ceramic filter on top?
Or do I place the pad inside (resting on) the ceramic filter?

So excited to get going.

Cheers

brilliantlydim
#845 Posted : 7/8/2015 11:57:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone use their GVG with Bufo toad venom? Does it get hot enough for such a thing or is it better to stick with an oil burner type pipe for that substance?

S3ek1ng Wisdom
#846 Posted : 7/14/2015 8:48:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
personally I just use a normal lighter... a torch lighter that doesnt turn off sounds scary indeed :o

Would you mind sharing your technique when using a regular lighter with the gvg. Love

Trysen
#847 Posted : 8/28/2015 10:24:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

VaporGenie company developed a concentrate pad for the GVG. It's not available yet on their site, but will be soon. Until then you can specifically ask for it when you buy GVG.

UgraKarma
#848 Posted : 9/22/2015 11:00:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I purchased the GVG yesterday - it will be here in a day or two.

EXCITE!!

I have used the VG aluminum bat with the liquid pad, but I prefer to reserve the aluminum bat for changa. Put a few doses in and take it out to the redwood tress and get lost in the woods. Perfect for transport - but its efficiency for freebasing indoors is only slightly better than dubious. Wednesday cannot get here soon enough.

I even picked up a fancy little lighter to dedicate to the GVG today.

I'll post my thoughts on the liquid pad's efficacy soon. Stay tuned.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

strtman
#849 Posted : 9/27/2015 8:41:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have read this thread and I must say, it is a good one. In the first post by endlessness three modifications are given when smoking pure DMT crystals. The third one says to put herbs on top of the screen so that the crystals melt into them instead of through the screen and into the pipe.

Smoking DMT for the first time soon I prefer to experience the DMT as pure as possible.

What herbs do you experienced smokers suggest that are ‘neutral‘ ? I guess when the herbs are full of ‘power’ too it might be a little too much for me.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Psychelectric
#850 Posted : 9/27/2015 11:09:44 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

I've used mint for a neutral herb to layer. It worked quite nice.

Currently I use an enhanced leaf of blue and pink lotus, though I think lotus has somewhat of a psychoactive effect, so I wouldn't call it neutral. Though IMO quite worth it. DMT is so powerful, another plant ally with the mix will help out the experience in my opinion. Since using lotus, personally, I won't go back to mint again. Though I did have some great experiences with the mint.
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

strtman
#851 Posted : 10/3/2015 10:19:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If I understand it well you all keep on heating the ceramic diffuser while inhaling the first smoke. This must be difficult. Concentrating on both the inhaling and the heating at the same time.

So it is not an option to heat and evaporate the DMT while the GVG in on the table? And when the smoke really starts coming to do the inhaling?

I notice that some people take more than one inhalation. How often does it happen that a first inhalation that was taken not so deep creates a temporary immunity? Somewhere on this Forum I read that the first time inhaling should be a deep long one.

Jees
#852 Posted : 10/3/2015 10:59:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
... This must be difficult. Concentrating on both the inhaling and the heating at the same time...
It is not more difficult that inhaling slowly and writing something on a paper at same time. Don't make too much of this Wink

strtman
#853 Posted : 10/3/2015 12:13:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. I will experience it soon enough.

Just waiting on my GVG that I ordered early this week. According to the Tracking system it is now at customs waiting to get released.

brilliantlydim
#854 Posted : 11/9/2015 9:27:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

S3ek1ng Wisdom wrote:
endlessness wrote:
personally I just use a normal lighter... a torch lighter that doesnt turn off sounds scary indeed :o

Would you mind sharing your technique when using a regular lighter with the gvg. Love

I used a torch lighter and a lighter and I find the latter to work better for me.

I just hold the lighter exactly how the instructions that come with the GVG say to. Don't let the flame hit the ceramic heat filter and just inhale slowly, adjusting your breath to control the flame and the heat applied. It usually takes a few seconds of sucking to get it vaping, but then it comes pretty thick. So far I have taken my doses all in on big inhale.

I usually use one of those ceramic flavor discs as a base for my spice. I warm it up a bit with a lighter and then put my dose on top of it. The spice liquefies into the flavor disc and I put that in the GVG on top of the screen.

Jees
#855 Posted : 11/10/2015 10:13:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ehud wrote:
...It usually takes a few seconds of sucking to get it vaping, but then it comes pretty thick...
Idem conclusion, a regular lighter flame make a thick smoke pack, never like this when a torch is used. It's curious.

brilliantlydim
#856 Posted : 11/11/2015 3:15:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
ehud wrote:
...It usually takes a few seconds of sucking to get it vaping, but then it comes pretty thick...
Idem conclusion, a regular lighter flame make a thick smoke pack, never like this when a torch is used. It's curious.

Looking back on it, the reason I stopped using the torch lighter was when I first attempted to use my gvg + torch combo, holding the torch upside down it started to falter the middle of administration and quit. I guess my torch lighter doesn't like to work upside down for an extended period of time. As it turned out it was low on fluid at that point which probably exacerbated the problem. So I grabbed a trusty old standard bic, and didn't look back.

I will give my torch a try the next few times and see if I can't get some better results.

Jees
#857 Posted : 11/11/2015 3:39:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe better to have an angled torch which do not request total upside down.
My baby Pleased :

brilliantlydim
#858 Posted : 11/11/2015 10:30:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Maybe better to have an angled torch which do not request total upside down.
My baby Pleased :

Nice. I can see how that would work a lot better.

d*l*b
#859 Posted : 11/24/2015 11:14:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Having smashed my GVG bottom 6 months ago (the GVG doesn’t mix well with heavy glass ashtrays, it seems), I finally got a new one!

A quick question for anyone who has owned multiple GVGs…

Have they changed size?

The bottom I received seems thinner than the previous one. Natural manufacturing variance or a revised design?
D × V × F > R

GingerGeorge
#860 Posted : 11/26/2015 12:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am currently discussing with Vapor Genie an order to the UK where I am planning on selling some GVGs (glass sherlocks) and wanted to know if there was any interest?
If not I may just buy some for my friends and myself as Christmas presents!

Please do let me know if there is anyone in the UK who is interested, they would be cheaper than ordering from the US and you'll have no issues with customs or shipping I will do that for free.
Have a good day!

«PREV4142434445NEXT»