We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions about DMT at the peak of a trip Options

Gonzukes
#1 Posted : 11/25/2015 7:22:16 AM

Diviner of Sound

So I'm planning a psychedelic experience soon and I have some Changa, I also have the option to take either 1 tab of LSD or up to ~8g of mushrooms. I'm looking for some perspectives about what route to take, should I go shrooms, LSD, or a combination of both?

Also if anyone has any interesting experiences about smoking DMT at the peak of a shroom/lsd trip I'd love to hear!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gnu
#2 Posted : 11/25/2015 3:34:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't say not to do it. But remember with psychedelics things can go bad and fast.

LSD, for me is more controllable psychologically. I can get myself out of a bad trip on around 250ug +- anything higher than that. I have just flipped the coin.

Mushrooms, Can be very fun and exciting for me on lower doses and can control psychologically. But in the 8 gram range. For me no. Mushrooms are much more difficult for me to control in the medium-high to high dose range. I can find myself dwelling on one thing sometimes for the duration of the trip. Unlike LSD where I can pull myself out.

LSD & Mushrooms, I have done both together before at 150ug LSD and 4 grams Mushrooms. the peak was like eating 600 - 700ug LSD. They both hit at the same time. I was shot into orbit around the world, with no idea where I was going to re-enter the atmosphere. In that condition. I would have found it hard to smoke correctly in order to break through. You might be a highly seasoned traveler though. I don't know.

If your Mushroom or LSD trip feels "off" and your not positive and happy or feeling amazing. I would save the DMT. If your Feel great and perfect with yourself and the world.

My recommendation: Have fun!

vše nejlepší

#3 Posted : 11/25/2015 7:15:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

LSD, and right after the peak starts to descend, pack the changa pipe and big tokes. Smile

gnu
#4 Posted : 11/25/2015 10:18:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will try this in a couple weeks then in order to try your theory Smile
Will add this to my lab book! Thumbs up

Gonzukes
#5 Posted : 11/26/2015 4:13:45 PM

Diviner of Sound

Thanks for the advice guys! I have 1 tab of unknown ug (Not insanely strong, probably nothing over 150) and ~8g of mushrooms. I'll probably take ~4-5g with the tab and then hope for the best! I've been saving my changa for an event like this, so if it's good I'll see about that as well, if not I can always save it for next time Smile. I think what I'm gonna do (because I notice psilocybin hits me quite a bit faster than lsd) is just have the tab on my tongue for a while then when I'm about to swallow it I swallow it right before I eat the mushrooms. Hopefully that'll work out nicely. The only thing I'm iffy about is I have 7 hours until I have to do my brother a favor but I should hopefully be good by then, I find that shrooms last for 3-4 hours whereas acid lasts for ~5-6. Hoping together they don't drastically increase the duration. I know it's a general rule of thumb to always have the whole days planned out, but that never happens for me so I have to make some compromises Cool

Anyways, I'll report back how it goes.

Wish me luck guys!

GingerGeorge
#6 Posted : 11/26/2015 6:55:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good luck, let us know how it goes!?
Have a good day!

DeeMenTalist
#7 Posted : 11/26/2015 7:21:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I`ve vaped dmt on lucy multiple times. I like to smoalk on peak. Mindblowing! And dmt trip is much gentler for me.

hortwizard
#8 Posted : 11/26/2015 7:39:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll be dropping 3-4 hits of trip juice my self tonight and also plan on blasting off with some changa at the peak. I hope all goes well! I have some freshly harvested Third Dimension (Apollo 13/Space Queen/Jack the Ripper) for the ultimate trifecta! LSDMTHC

null24
#9 Posted : 11/26/2015 8:42:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This may be a dumb question, but I'm curious. For those of you who have done it, does the elevated baseline offer a ascended launch point? In other words, are the effects if combined lysergimides or tryptamines cumulative? I know I can"ramp up" a psilocybin dose, but have found that impossible with LSD.

I'm pretty sure that good spice hit would punch through just about anything. At the peak of my last psilocybin trip, I entered the waiting room, or antechamber of hyperspace- same geometry, palette- everything - and this piqued my curiosity about trying this.

Seems like all I'd need from there is a little trypty nudge to enter and have all revealed. The effect of being in a psychedelic space and comfortable in it for some time prior to launch would make for some great exploration.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Global
#10 Posted : 11/27/2015 6:47:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

gnu wrote:

If your Mushroom or LSD trip feels "off" and your not positive and happy or feeling amazing. I would save the DMT. If your Feel great and perfect with yourself and the world.

I feel the opposite. I have never smoked DMT on mushrooms, but I have smoked DMT on acid, and it is my favorite combination of any two things in the world. I feel that the DMT can serve as a very pleasant reprise from a bad acid trip. It's like a breath of fresh air, color and comfort in a harsh electric world.

null24 wrote:
This may be a dumb question, but I'm curious. For those of you who have done it, does the elevated baseline offer a ascended launch point? In other words, are the effects if combined lysergimides or tryptamines cumulative? I know I can"ramp up" a psilocybin dose, but have found that impossible with LSD.

It definitely feels like you can get further with the synergy. You can get really far out, but the anxiety and consequences feel minimal compared to regularly. I feel like I can get plenty deep without the tension that can come with a typical trip. It definitely makes deep exploration more of a care-free thing for me.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

hortwizard
#11 Posted : 11/27/2015 8:36:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was really looking forward to telling a crazy breakthrough story but something incredibly odd happened to me tonight.... Those goddamn elves stole my spice!

So I was about 3 hours into my acid trip, I had my space set up, weighed out my dose of changa and placed into my trusty sherlock bubbler. I remember taking a small hit and starting to get comfortable, and then I went to take my second pull and... wtf? Nothing but ashes left. I had this feeling that time stopped/or that I had taken the hit in another timeline if that makes any sense? lol

So I paced around my room for a while wondering what the hell happened and finally decided to give it another go. ...

I loaded up a second pipe, got comfortable again, took a small pull and the next thing I remember I am fast forwarded into the dmt afterglow! I remember thinking that was soo dope! But I don't remember taking more than 1 hit. Once again I looked down at my sherlock and nothing but ashes....

Clockwork elves-1 Hortwizard-0

I LOOOOOOOOVE psychedelics. Love

Swarupa
#12 Posted : 11/27/2015 4:05:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that good spice hit would punch through just about anything. At the peak of my last psilocybin trip, I entered the waiting room, or antechamber of hyperspace- same geometry, palette- everything - and this piqued my curiosity about trying this.

Seems like all I'd need from there is a little trypty nudge to enter and have all revealed. The effect of being in a psychedelic space and comfortable in it for some time prior to launch would make for some great exploration.

In my experience LSD can certainly work like an 'ascended launch point' for DMT. I find that the onset/come up of DMT can seem to be slower than usual, as if I can see it coming and have time to brace for impact. Rather than increasing the effects of LSD I find the DMT takes over beyond a certain point, yet the LSD still helps to guide the overall experience.

Psilocin and DMT are so similar structurally that I expected a noticeable synergy, although i didn't notice any difference myself, it could be a matter of timing or dosage as others have spoken highly of the combination.

Psilocybin, LSD, DMT and harmalas is a lot of substances at once... i’d just take the LSD then have some DMT when I feel the path has been cleared, usually ~5-9 hours into the LSD. It’s also worth noting that usually less DMT is needed to breakthrough with LSDMT.

Felnik
#13 Posted : 11/27/2015 5:43:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushrooms with dmt are a great combo I usually wait for the shroom trip to level off before diving into the spice. But if things are in alignment it can be spectacular and deeply
Beautiful
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208