We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reoccurring DMT trip of chaos. New breakthrough, same news with a little developement Options

anonsurfer
#1 Posted : 11/18/2015 2:09:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Let me start that I have broken through at least 10 times now. I have never had a blissful experience, only a couple of neutral ones and mostly confusing and frightening.

Every breakthrough gradually convinces me more and more that I have smoked DMT and that I am stuck forever in the experience forever. It gives me a strong feeling of "Oh you totally shouldn't have done that this time. One time, I smoked it after a couple of beers (yeah I know.) and I was propelled into darkness and I loud telepathic voice told me "DO NOT COME BACK." It was very loud and clear.

Anyways, I just experienced a breakthrough again. After one hit of 25mg I was catapulted in literally 10 seconds after taking my lip off the pipe. Once again, I am in a completely alien land. I am only in there a few seconds before the same feeling, or flashback that I have had in my previous trips overpowers me. I am thrown into a loop of confusion and realization that i had somehow messing up big time and that I should have avoided taking the chemical.

This time it was different though, I feel like my trips slowly progressing and are trying to make me realize something important. As I was walking while morphing around (exactly how movement felt), I came to a realization. But this realization escaped me and I was stuck trying to figure out what it was. I would get SO CLOSE, but it would disappear before I could think it. At a point i remember walking in my room, which was fully lit up (I was laying in the dark in my bed) and accepting my new alien mind space.

I was thrown back into the loop of trying to figure out what I needed to figure out for what felt like forever.. Longer than my usual breakthroughs. That is what convinced me that I had doomed myself forever.

As usual, i started coming down and for about 30 seconds was in the stage of, I AM NEVER DOING DMT AGAIN. The passes pretty quickly and I am curious again.

By the way, I have had a flashback occur of a looping in my head of a man walking on the right of my peripherals and in front of me on many occasions. It has happened on weed, acid and the first time on 2CE. This flashback is the culprit in my DMT trips. I have seen it in them many times and the feeling is the exact same.

I need to know who would I even talk to who can maybe give me a clue to what my experiences mean. My life in general is happy, though I eat very unhealthy and drink alcohol. I also want to become an entrepreneur but my laziness is holding me back which makes me feel like I am wasting my life. This could be it for this but I feel like it is more than that.

Thanks for the input guys Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

AstralBob
#2 Posted : 11/18/2015 2:36:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO it seems to me you have a mental block that is somehow preventing you from progressing.
Do some meditation and reflect on what in your life might be preventing you in your journey.

Also I suspect this 'man' might hold a clue. Perhaps if you can engage him in some form of communication he might provide an answer?

Only you have the power to destroy yourself, or to be your greatest ally.

UgraKarma
#3 Posted : 11/19/2015 6:53:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd consider practicing some mindfulness meditation prior to going in (really for as long as you expect to be under a trance, at minimum...) and simply go in prepared to watch what happens... so that if fear and confusion happen, you're simply watching it and breaking that loop - as opposed to completing the circuit and continuing to feed the fear with more fear.

Also, if you always smoke in your grandmother's closet, try smoking by the neighbor's poolside, mix things up and break associations and psychic mechanisms that are holding you back.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

anonsurfer
#4 Posted : 11/19/2015 9:51:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I also remembered today that when I though I hallucinated that I was walking in my fully lit room, I actually did walk in my room. I remember getting up and accepting this new mindset and saying that there is nothing I can do about it now, it's over. I got a drink of water from my 5 gallon tank of well water because water had something to do with the realization I was supposed to have. Anyways. The weird thing is that when I blasted off my light was off and when I came out of the trip I was in the dark. How is it possible that my room seemed fully lit when I was standing in it.

Either way, I have been euphoric about this experience all day today. I don't know why. Guess I love mystery.

AstralBob wrote:
IMO it seems to me you have a mental block that is somehow preventing you from progressing.
Do some meditation and reflect on what in your life might be preventing you in your journey.

Also I suspect this 'man' might hold a clue. Perhaps if you can engage him in some form of communication he might provide an answer?

That's interesting. I have had a trip, quite different from the usual chaotic confusion. After blast off, I appeared in a dark void. I could see hyperspace though a literal hole in the void of nothingness. My flashback came on in front of it and got my attention to something of the right of me. I looked and saw this energy ball or block that had a strong feeling and association with what my flashback have been about, it was very uncomfortable to realize this. It was truly weird. I came out of it thinking there was something deeply wrong with me. Only after the after glow I was curious and mystified about it rather than scared. Just like I am now.
UgraKarma wrote:
I'd consider practicing some mindfulness meditation prior to going in (really for as long as you expect to be under a trance, at minimum...) and simply go in prepared to watch what happens... so that if fear and confusion happen, you're simply watching it and breaking that loop - as opposed to completing the circuit and continuing to feed the fear with more fear.

Also, if you always smoke in your grandmother's closet, try smoking by the neighbor's poolside, mix things up and break associations and psychic mechanisms that are holding you back.

I actually have noticed that I have had different trips that are not in my house. The neutral ones I have had have never been at my house. Though I have gotten the chaotic ones I get at my house at different places.

UgraKarma
#5 Posted : 11/19/2015 5:33:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anonsurfer wrote:
I also remembered today that when I though I hallucinated that I was walking in my fully lit room, I actually did walk in my room. I remember getting up and accepting this new mindset and saying that there is nothing I can do about it now, it's over. I got a drink of water from my 5 gallon tank of well water because water had something to do with the realization I was supposed to have. Anyways. The weird thing is that when I blasted off my light was off and when I came out of the trip I was in the dark. How is it possible that my room seemed fully lit when I was standing in it.

The following article by DM Turner discussing the relationship between DMT and water occurred to me as I'd read your reply. I recommend giving this a read if you haven't previously;

DMT Water Spirit, by DM Turner
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

Roosh
#6 Posted : 11/19/2015 7:53:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anonsurfer wrote:
Let me start that I have broken through at least 10 times now. I have never had a blissful experience, only a couple of neutral ones and mostly confusing and frightening.

Every breakthrough gradually convinces me more and more that I have smoked DMT and that I am stuck forever in the experience forever. It gives me a strong feeling of "Oh you totally shouldn't have done that this time.

I've only had 3 breakthroughs and I also experienced that feeling of being stuck forever, I also get that cycling/repeating feeling that you spoke about. From what I've read on the Nexus and like AstralBob recommended pre-flight meditation is what a lot of Nexions recommend. I'm going to try and do a lot of meditation and almost pre-empt the cycling/trapped/repeating aspect before I hit the pipe to ready myself for the experience. I'm hoping this preparation will take away the fear.

The general advice seems to be Set & Setting play the most importance. with regards to your drinking and bad diet this is a good article which seems to suggest neither mix well with DMT http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

Happy travels Love

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 11/20/2015 1:04:09 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Here is Roosh's link:

http://psychedelicfrontier.com/just-wee-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

(It's great, thanks!)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

anonsurfer
#8 Posted : 11/24/2015 11:04:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Would you guys recommend seeing somebody who can possibly shed some light on this? Like maybe a hypnotist or something?

Whitespace
#9 Posted : 11/25/2015 1:59:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This thread is very interesting to me because now I'm at the point that even smoking only 5mg – no visuals, no real body high – is enough to cause me to remember my previous trips and that I do not look forward to going back to that insane world. Mostly to avoid the inevitable mindfuck once I make contact.

I've been thinking recently that I don't enjoy DMT while sober, and that something like weed is a sort of security blanket for me; that it's ok if my mind is blown while I'm high, because I wasn't fully there to begin with.

anonsurfer
#10 Posted : 11/25/2015 10:23:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whitespace wrote:
This thread is very interesting to me because now I'm at the point that even smoking only 5mg – no visuals, no real body high – is enough to cause me to remember my previous trips and that I do not look forward to going back to that insane world. Mostly to avoid the inevitable mindfuck once I make contact.

I've been thinking recently that I don't enjoy DMT while sober, and that something like weed is a sort of security blanket for me; that it's ok if my mind is blown while I'm high, because I wasn't fully there to begin with.

I know what you mean. All it takes me is one good hit of DMT to blast off instantly, and even the smallest amount to feel the head space I feel on my breakthroughs. I just wish I knew what this place is and what it means.

On the trip I explained as OP, I was convinced that DMT is a portal to a very alien place beyond our comprehension of the five senses. This place seems broken right after I teleport from earth.. The only way I can explain that feeling is if that you are a complex electronic and that one little short in your schematic (smoking dmt minutes ago), will cause a system failure and corrupt everything. I don't know, it always feels very robot like. I guess that's where the term machine elves comes from, except they look much taller than elves from my experience.

starway6
#11 Posted : 11/25/2015 9:59:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you smoking straight DMT?

I have noticed that way back when i smoked straight NN DMT the experiance was very alien and a little bit scarey at times getting shot out of a cannon.....

I cant find any mimosa hostillis on line ..and use acacia confusa spice and it will take you to the same place as the more pure mimosa spice ..but a lot genteler and more forgiving on come up...

Also ive read that many who smoke straight nn dmt found a way to tame the experiance some by smoking changa spice mix...

Dmt experiance like dreaming can be effected by what you smoke!

Adding herbs like passion flower and other herbal blends to dmt [can].. effect your trip more positivly and be more rewarding...

Tame the tiger in DMT with a changa blend!

Just as what we eat before going to sleep.. can effect our dreams in a positive or negetive way
so can too much straight DMT ...if your smoking it straight?]

Even if your smoking a changa blend changing that blend can improve your experiance!

cheers...

starway6
#12 Posted : 11/25/2015 10:00:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you smoking straight DMT?

I have noticed that way back when i smoked straight NN DMT the experiance was very alien and a little bit scarey at times getting shot out of a cannon.....

I cant find any mimosa hostillis on line ..and use acacia confusa spice and it will take you to the same place as the more pure mimosa spice ..but a lot genteler and more forgiving on come up...

Also ive read that many who smoke straight nn dmt found a way to tame the experiance some by smoking changa spice mix...

Dmt experiance like dreaming can be effected by what you smoke!

Adding herbs like passion flower and other herbal blends to dmt [can].. effect your trip more positivly and be more rewarding...

Tame the tiger in DMT with a changa blend!

Just as what we eat before going to sleep.. can effect our dreams in a positive or negetive way
so can too much straight DMT ...if your smoking it straight?]

Even if your smoking a changa blend changing that blend can improve your experiance!

cheers...