We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Death, life, neurochemicals and transmitters Options

gnu
#1 Posted : 11/24/2015 9:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found this interesting:

YouTube video on the topic of: What does it feel like to die,

And this article:

How medicine might be able to use Dimethyltryptamine's unique ability to protect brain cells under high stress situations.
DMT being used to prolong life after clinical death.

Just enjoyed watching and reading these too subjects and crossing there path. Maybe someone else will enjoy this as well.

Dobrou noc a sladke sny.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gnu
#2 Posted : 11/24/2015 10:08:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you don't like to read much because your first language is not English and/or prefer video for your information. Here is a video for the Article. DMT - A tool for extending clinical death?

Sorry I do not have a Article for the first video, if you prefer to read... The world is just not fair.

gnu
#3 Posted : 11/25/2015 9:44:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Like a scientist. Does this mean DMT is not schedule I substance because it does have medicinal value? And has medicianal value at the highest state?, clinical death and elongation?

Questions must always be asked.

Should this be made as a contribution to the DMT Nexus?

NotTwo
#4 Posted : 11/26/2015 6:35:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gnu wrote:
Like a scientist. Does this mean DMT is not schedule I substance because it does have medicinal value? And has medicianal value at the highest state?, clinical death and elongation?

Questions must always be asked.

Should this be made as a contribution to the DMT Nexus?

Hi gnu. I think this might have been covered already under the crowd funding project mentioned here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=65466

just in case you were wondering why no-one answered Big grin

And thanks for video on what it's like to die! I'm guessing you're from the land of Stanislav Grof - many an interesting video about him, whether you agree with all his ideas or not. Lots of research into psychedelics going on at Prague University too.

Anyway belated welcome to the forum Very happy
In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

gnu
#5 Posted : 11/29/2015 6:00:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the direction to that thread! Looks like I will be reading for the night.