We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Latest addition to the garden - Acacia Coutii (Northern Brothers Wattle) Options

DELETED_USER00002
#1 Posted : 11/25/2015 12:14:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There wasn't really any other place to put this because, well it doesn't fit anywhere else.
Anyway I decided to finally buy a couple of seedlings and grow my own acacias. Rather than endlessly hunt around for trees that may or may not be what I'm looking for, and do damage to the environment for no good reason, I'd do the right thing and nurture a tree of my own that I can grow and appreciate. And there's a couple more I'm planning on buying to add to the garden but for now I bought a couple of courtii seedlings 2 of which I will give to my brother as a Xmas gift as he loves Australian natives and I'm sure he will like these especially since they're uncommon.. And one for my garden that will be a beautiful tree and create a great feature in the yard.

I have aa genuine appreciation for nature and I am a bit of a green thumb. if I didn't plant it in the garden, it would probably be planted as a bonsai and join my collection :-)

Just wanted to share with everyone, Peace out - Astro

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

xram
#2 Posted : 11/25/2015 5:37:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice. I'm trying to source one of these in the US myself. It should treat you well in a few years!