We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia and b. Cappi Options

outtaseitz
#1 Posted : 11/19/2015 3:51:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello ive been looking everywhere and I can't seem to find very much about mixing acacia confusa with b. Cappi for oral ingestion.
If it is a good combination could any of you provide a good recipe?
Please and thank you
Rainbow Surfer!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 11/20/2015 1:03:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

People's physiology will vary alongside other factors, also the potency of materials. It's a feeling out process.

For me, 65-70g caapi, 6g acrb, brewed 3x3, no acid, strained and reduced to a thick double-shot.

entheogenic-gnosis
#3 Posted : 11/20/2015 1:45:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been using this recipe, the photo attached shows the caapi (banisteriopsis "colorada" "red mckenna vine" ) as well as the kilo of ACRB which came from Hawaii.

As was stated before, people, as well as alkaloid content of the plants used are highly variable. I have participated in group sessions where 2/3 of the group broke-through, while to 1/3 of the group had nothing happen at all, all off the same batch of brew. Then there's plant variability, which needs no explanation.

·60g powdered B. Caapi
·10g powdered acacia confusa root-bark
·1.5-2 liters h20
·1 tablespoon white vinegar or lemon juice (vinegar will brew out, lemon juice will not)
*per person*

·In a Pyrex or glass pot add powder caapi (60g), then add powder ACRB (10-15g), next fill the pot with h20. Bring to a very low boil, where there are bubbles, but rolling very lightly. Maintain this "light boil" for 2-3 hours.

·Filter, placing the filtrate (liquid) into another clean pot and set aside. then The filter-cake is returned to the boiling pot.

·Add 2 liters fresh h2o to the boiling pot with the filter-cake, add 1 tablespoon white vinegar and repeat the process.

·When this has been done 3 times discard the filter-cake. The three combined filtrates that were set aside are then reduced at low heat to the desired amount of liquid.

This is a pretty basic method, once you have got it down you can alter it according to your personal needs, I often add THC and trichocereus cacti to my brews, or will alter plant ratios or brew times depending on the situation.

Some prefer to brew their caapi and ACRB separately, and since the caapi May require a more vigorous brew than the ACRB, this method may be benneficial.

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis attached the following image(s):
KINDLE_CAMERA_1425367068000.jpg (257kb) downloaded 105 time(s).

outtaseitz
#4 Posted : 11/20/2015 2:07:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you everyone for their replies. I think I'm about ready for my first cerimony with aya. (or at least as ready as I can get lol)

@entheogenic_gnosis
How in the world are you adding thc?
Would I just boil some decarbed bud in during one of the boils or what?

And why does the B. Cappi dose seem to vary so much?
I guess what I'm asking is, what is the difference between a brew with 10g ACRB and 60g B. Cappi vs. A brew with 10g ACRB and say 100g of B cappi
Rainbow Surfer!

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 11/25/2015 2:08:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

outtaseitz wrote:
Thank you everyone for their replies. I think I'm about ready for my first cerimony with aya. (or at least as ready as I can get lol)

@entheogenic_gnosis
How in the world are you adding thc?
Would I just boil some decarbed bud in during one of the boils or what?

And why does the B. Cappi dose seem to vary so much?
I guess what I'm asking is, what is the difference between a brew with 10g ACRB and 60g B. Cappi vs. A brew with 10g ACRB and say 100g of B cappi

Sorry, I took me forever to see that a person had responded to this.

for the THC, my medical marijuana center carries "activated THC tea bags" which I have been brewing in at the reduction phase.

As for the caapi, some say 50g at the very least, you really only want to inhibit your monoamine oxidase, so increase in dose is not generally benneficial, once you reach the level where youR MAO is inhibited the idea is to stop, increase in harmala alkaloids after that point causes unpleasant side effects.

I generally use peganum harmala seeds, I use caapi for special occasions or special initiations, and have always had good response at 60g per person. Otherwise it's 3.5g peganum harmala seeds per person.

-eg