We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Most Beautiful and equally terrifying night of my life Options

Make Shift
#1 Posted : 10/31/2015 11:18:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS

(mind)Set: Very calm and pleasant
(physical condition) Set: Healthy and energetic, relaxed.
Setting (location): Safety of a 5* Hotel Room
time of day: 01:00 Hrs ( 31.07.2015 )
recent drug use: None
last meal: 20:30 ( Pita Bread with hammus, green salad, Lamb Kebab, Lamb Tikka )

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 65-80 kgs
known sensitivities: Mild Acid reflux for milk and a few diary products
history of use: Quite experienced with LSD and a few episodes with vaping freebase spice and smoking changa

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): LSD-25 , Vutamin C
Dose(s): Bottle Wash of LSD Vial, 1000 mg vitamin C.
Method of administration: Oral

EFFECTS
Administration time:
T=0:00
Consumed a drop each of the LSD which was nearly at the bottom of the bottle containing 50+ drops.
First effects: T +1 hour : Usual LSD energy
Peak: T= +3 hour to +8 hour
Come down: After 12 hours
Baseline: +3 to +6 hours

Intensity (overall): 1000

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 100
Unplesantness: 100
Visual Intensity: 500

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: 5
Afterglow: 5

Trip Report :

I have been wanting to write this trip report for a while, but didn't know where exactly to post it.

I normally choose to do LSD over a weekend so that i have atleast one full day to rest after the trip. In this case i chose Thursday night as i wasn't working on Friday and Saturday. The date was 31.07.2015, it was a beautiful full moon night, myself, a very close friend of mine and my cousin brother. We took a room in a 5* hotel facing the waterfront with a very beautiful view of a historical monument(white marble) that is lit up at night in UV like white light.

I gave my friend 2 drops, almost the same to my cousin and then i realized i hardly had one drop for myself, however , it was already 1am and i thought i would just relax with them watching movies and maybe vaporize some freebase spice. Before which all of us had a 1000 mg Vitamin C tablet. Anyhow i had that one drop.
We started watching BBC Frozen Planet Series Winter on mute with some Irgum burgum, psykovsky, clayptratus playing in the background. The video in itself is visually brilliant, very vivid.
Into an hour and few minutes i turned to my friend who told me that he was really high, my cousin more or less told me that he was just slowly getting there and was high but not as high as my friend. Myself however, was very sober.
A few moments passed and i asked my cousin if he wanted to cut open the bottle, he said he would do it if i wanted to. So i cut open the bottle and out came some 3 or 4 drops which my cousin and friend ( who was already high as kite) shared. Assuming almost nothing to be in the bottle, i washed it with a few drops of water and drank the entire thing. Must have been 1:30-1:45 minutes since the first drop.
We switched off the TV and sat looking at the full moon, historical monument lit up in all its glory. The UV like light on the white marble was a treat to our eyes. The music was beginning to rip through us. The entire wall was made of glass, so where ever we looked, we saw magic.

T- 2 hours +
My friend was standing against the glass saying that he was flying, me and my cousin were dancing behind fully tranced by the music, the OEVs were beyond anything i have ever seen in my whole life. The moon, the sky, the water everything changed, i could no longer perceive it's depth, i couldn't even understand that there was a glass wall in front of us. I stood beside my friend to try and feel what he was going through, i looked down at the beach below me and the next second i was swimming underwater beside the aquatic life. I was gliding underwater...it was mystical. Then i looked up when my friend told me he was base jumping and free falling, i looked at the moon and the next second i was free falling from somewhere far, the moon actually was earth in my eyes and i was coming towards the 'earth' at break neck speed free falling, the exhilaration i felt is not something i can put in words now. I felt there was no glass between me and falling down, i was flying, i was a bird, the AC vent was right above our head, so the cold air actually made me feel like i was flying. The moon in front of us was magical, the color had transformed. It's shape had changed, it had become a giant. I didn't even know it was the moon anymore, the music was ripping through us. Stretching and twisting , making me writhe. It was excessively and exceptionally beautiful. At one point the sky turned green in color.

I moved back to give my friend some space while my cousin was in the corner hooked onto the music. Suddenly things changed, i could no longer understand what was going on, where i was, what i was doing. Absolutely lost it. I asked my cousin if everything was fine, he didn't reply. I looked at my friend who looked as terrified as i was then. It was more than 3 hours now since the start. We closed the curtains so that we could no longer look outside, while doing that i saw something i will never forget in my life, something that makes me shudder even now. I saw what i presumed then to be God(creator of the universe) having strings in his hand like a puppet master has when he control the movements of his puppets, only this time the puppets were moon in front of my eyes attached to strings, the sun no where in site, and god was laughing at me, smirking. I was petrified. At one point i was no longer human, felt like some particle cruising at infinite speed to some place. What was I ? What was my identity ? Where was i going ? From there on i have no idea of the terror i went through, at one point i recall lying down on the bed facing down, my cousin sitting beside me, my friend standing beside me....i looked up at them and i realized i was dying and they were looking at me die. I had no idea of what was going on. I turned around and told myself "don't fight it, don't make it hard on yourself, you're dying", i turned back at my cousin and i felt like he was signalling something to my friend and that confirmed my worst fear that i was infact dying and that they were just trying to comfort me to make the transition as easy and smooth as possible. I had assumed they had called my mom. I'm the one who does all the reading and also the one who introduced them to LSD. I remember telling them, "if you have read something or erowid or dmt nexus, something i don't know of , please apply it now so that it might save our lives".
It took me a while to realise that they were as terrified and lost as i was, if not more. We continued in this state of perpetual terror for a while, and i became reasonably functional, i looked around and didn't see my cousin, i asked my friend where my cousin was and he said he didn't know. I called out to him assuming he was in the washroom, but there was no response. Terror once again overtook me, trails of thought came into my head, "my cousin had died, he must have lost his mind and ran outside the hotel room at this ungodly hour of the night, the cops must have got him", i kept calling out his name, he infact was in the washroom. The happiness and peace i felt knowing that he was safe and sound was overwhelming, i hugged my friend.
My friend asked me, "Things that we saw tonight in the sky, were we supposed to see them ? " to this day i don't know what we saw and how anybody can give a rational explanation to what i and my friend saw. My friend and myself now having gained a little awareness of what was happening, decided to open the curtain, i saw the same thing again , sky in green color with a being looking down at me and laughing. My friend on the other hand told me he saw the moon in a different position where it couldn't have been at that time. The historical monument i refer to was no longer how it really was, more like a drawing, or like an image, the minarets of which i could visually measure, the geometry that my eyes could capture is something i cannot comprehend now.

This exquisite beauty and terror continued till 9am. We're all high till atleast 2pm,i somehow wanted it to stop and get over with it, we went down to the spa and sat in the sauna for a while, that helped a little i should say. We 're unable to sleep, we had a late lunch at 3:00pm, finally slept off really tired at 5:00 pm, even when closed eyes there were fleeting images.

We didn't have any energy left for smoking freebase spice.
We're really drained.

I have attached herewith images for those of you interested to know what i'm talking about.
Make Shift attached the following image(s):
3619017815_7ebe1c9559.jpg (98kb) downloaded 238 time(s).
shaikh-zayed-grand-mosque.jpg (54kb) downloaded 234 time(s).
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque night 2.jpg (53kb) downloaded 237 time(s).
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT‬. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

β—‹
#2 Posted : 10/31/2015 12:42:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Awesome report Make Shift Smile

I've had several harrowing LSD experience. They're truly profound and life-affirming. The world's a strange one.

Beautiful pictures though. Breathtaking. I couldn't imagine looking at that during any sort of psychedelic experience. Shocked

Make Shift
#3 Posted : 10/31/2015 1:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you brother.

Yes tatvamassi, it was an absolute visual overload, especially that colour of the mosque/historical monument, colors tends to spread out when high making the sky look different.
A night I will never forget.
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT‬. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

TGO
#4 Posted : 11/14/2015 10:12:02 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Wow! Incredible, thanks for sharing!

Nothing like that overwhelming feeling of death creeping in on you...Very happy

I haven't really had any deeply visionary experiences with LSD. Mine were more moderate to light trips, if anything. On mushrooms though, I've had that feeling where I knew I must be dying. Even in my last DMT trip, right after inhaling and being transported to another place, my first thought was basically, "Oh dear! What did I just do to myself and Where am I?" That is how real it feels at times though.

And those pictures, man...absolutely breathtaking!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Make Shift
#5 Posted : 11/21/2015 5:29:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm yet to have a dmt trip as intense as this last lsd trip. That of course is because i'm still a very newbie to spice . I reckon soon the spice will blow lsd out of the window.

Yes the view was something. Smile

Sherlockian_Holmes
#6 Posted : 11/24/2015 3:26:57 PM

"What you seek is seeking you."

You may like the book 'I am That' by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj.

It may explain to you exactly what "you" really are.

Of course that realization usually comes either with enlightenment, or it can be peaked through the veil through those ego-shattering experiences, such as the one you had.

You may consider that The "God" smirking, in fact, is You.

Either that, or you interacted with a being that pulled a prank on you.
β€œThough the modern world may know a million secrets, the ancient world knew one - and that was greater than the million; for the million secrets breed death, disaster, sorrow, selfishness, lust, and avarice, but the one secret confers life, light, and truth.” - M. P. Hall.

Make Shift
#7 Posted : 11/24/2015 3:39:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sherlockian_Holmes wrote:

Of course that realization usually comes either with enlightenment, or it can be peaked through the veil through those ego-shattering experiences, such as the one you had.

Interesting. Very.
With regards to smirking you mean I was looking down at myself?
I can recall vividly that the experience was mind shattering.
Even now, after almost 4 months.

oetzi13
#8 Posted : 11/25/2015 2:48:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha, we should make a thread for wash-bottle reports only. Those trips are always super special, aren't they? Pleased
One has to muster up enough courage or naivety to do that one. Been in this rabbit hole myself a few times, and I find it more terrifying than any spice!
You can wash a bottle and you can lick its threats...if you have the balls Smile
Just don't

Make Shift
#9 Posted : 11/25/2015 3:41:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahaha yes I agree, bottle wash is a whole different level.
Yes, it was the most intense trip for me and my mates by far.
For me yes, the bottle wash more intense than anything I have ever done (I have had very few experiences with spice), not to forget this rabbit hole was 12+ hours plus long with a very intense 10 hours.

I cut open the bottle, filled a few drops of water , shook the hell out of it and gulped it down. A good lesson learnt that night.

Sherlockian_Holmes
#10 Posted : 11/25/2015 8:19:48 AM

"What you seek is seeking you."

Make Shift wrote:
Sherlockian_Holmes wrote:

Interesting. Very.
With regards to smirking you mean I was looking down at myself?
I can recall vividly that the experience was mind shattering.
Even now, after almost 4 months.

Not looking down at yourself. Just like, playing with your self. When one really knows something, one can sometimes smirk. So in that knowingness you may have smirked at yourself, but you were still associated with the ego that you didn't realize it was you who did it.
β€œThough the modern world may know a million secrets, the ancient world knew one - and that was greater than the million; for the million secrets breed death, disaster, sorrow, selfishness, lust, and avarice, but the one secret confers life, light, and truth.” - M. P. Hall.