We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Information On a great healing center in Iquitos Peru. Options

olympus mon
#1 Posted : 5/21/2013 9:08:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

I get lots of Pm's about where to go for traditional ceremonies in Peru. My good freind and fellow nexus member Enri1234 has opened his healing center just outside Iquitos in the Amazonian rain forest. The Shaman Emilio he has working with him I spent 3 months with in ceremony and is by far my favorite healer I have worked with.
Enrique, the center owner is by far the most experienced and knowledgeable person i have ever met regarding plant medicines and ayahausca especially.

They offer different plant medicines and dieta as well as Yoga, guided meditation and other services. Here is the website for anyone traveling to that region and looking for a recommendation.

http://www.amrita-center.com/

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

sidefx
#2 Posted : 6/2/2013 5:51:44 AM

Is it Greedy to want to see everyone's Smile ?

gracias
awesome thanks for this post Mon'

i have been studying Spanish for two years now
and am finally leaving for a life awaited journey to south america, my plane leaves august 15,
I admit that since December i have been urging the date to come around fast, and now i feel my path converging i am a little anxious, i will definitely miss my family at first, but it is something i feel now, which has been always a 'destination'. And definitely what i need to bring more appreciation to the memories i have.

i have been looking into retreats. This is perfect.
i am currently searching through all your posts Pleased

(Thats mighty kind of them to have reasonable prices for their workshops; as it should be for healing, though considerations granted.)
"Given enough Time even Hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going"

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 6/2/2013 6:06:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Yes thats in Nuevo Soles. 1 U.S. dollars is about 2.6 Soles. Its very reasonably priced for that area and how good their Shamans are. Its also quite beautiful, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it. I knew Ernrique was opening a center but had no idea it was going to be that quality. He charges less than half most other centers charge in Iquitos.

Please tell them hello for me if you go there. Great people and Enriques knowledge of plants is incredible.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Big Inhale
#4 Posted : 8/26/2013 11:51:51 PM

The Enlightend One

My question Olympus is on the site it says $330 for a double room. Is that price for two people or just one?
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

۩
#5 Posted : 10/8/2013 4:29:01 AM

I will be stopping by to say hello and have some tea.

Tyler_Trismegistus
#6 Posted : 7/13/2014 2:36:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm trying to plan a trip to South America for September. Thank you for this information Oly Thumbs up I'm going to research them right now.

Bancopuma
#7 Posted : 7/18/2014 11:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey dude thanks for the info and recommendation, I'll be in Iquitos in December/January time so this is great to know. Smile

HumbleTraveler
#8 Posted : 7/19/2014 1:05:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems fantastic. Id love to make it to a place like that some day.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Julz
#9 Posted : 11/22/2015 4:42:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there a fresh link to the center?

Above link seems to be dead...

thanks!