We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Breakthrough? LOL BREAKTHROUGH? LOL?! Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 7/17/2009 10:14:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Got a note from my friend:

"200 mg in 3 hours. Sliding in and out of the tryptamine trance. Then it happens...a patterned room appears and I try to figure out if this is a so called "breakthrough". The only problem is: I don't know what this is supposed to be! I try to solve the mystery and everytime I think I got it...I realize that I understand nothing. I have to laugh uncontrollably like a maniac ...my voice sounds robotic...I know now how ridiciolous thoughts, categorys etc really are. That everything we experience is something weird..because thoughts can't really exist...

THEY CAN NOT POSSIBLY EXIST!

The visuals dissapeared after a short while but I stayed in this realm for hours ..I couldn't stop laughing! I had no body..then I thought I would sense a body...but that thought made me laugh even more, because I was nothing but an illusion!

Ego death...now I know.
Breakthrough ...this word lost it's meaning for me.

I can't believe to ever contact any DMT entitys. It seems ridiciolous to me!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 7/17/2009 10:22:05 PM

If you can't believe communication is possible from distances between species, alien or not, then you probably never will...

welcome back

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 7/17/2009 10:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's not that I can't believe it. I can't believe that belief exists at all.

Big Inhale
#4 Posted : 7/17/2009 10:52:49 PM

The Enlightend One

obliguhl wrote:
It's not that I can't believe it. I can't believe that belief exists at all.

Because there is no belief,only the truth exists!
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 7/17/2009 10:56:48 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Ah, the uncontrolable laughter. I once had a situation like that combined with circular thinking, effectively I was stuck in a LOL loop.

The reasoning was a bit like this:
1. I'm thinking this, so it will happen
2. Because it will happen, I will start thinking
3. AH! Now I'm thinking it again, so....
4. GOTO 1

I thought that was really funny and the whole time that loop was in my head it felt like someone was tickling me. When I had that experience I was laying in my bed and with my circular thoughts I also kept moving in a circle all over the bed while uncontrollably laughing, I must have done that for over an hour, a good workout to say so. Very happy

tryptographer
#6 Posted : 7/17/2009 11:47:46 PM

tryptamine photographer

Great thread, seems like you reached some kind of 'next level' obliguhl, good work!
LOL Traveler, obviously you know some things about programming Smile

I'm convinced humor and laughing are cosmic phenomena, not some 'glitch'!

soulman
#7 Posted : 7/17/2009 11:52:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:

"200 mg in 3 hours.

Can you eleborate on the logistics of this please?
60mg every hr? Smoked?
How did your friend go about his little binge?
You have to go within or you go without

idtravlr
#8 Posted : 7/18/2009 10:47:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
Ah, the uncontrolable laughter. I once had a situation like that combined with circular thinking, effectively I was stuck in a LOL loop.

The reasoning was a bit like this:
1. I'm thinking this, so it will happen
2. Because it will happen, I will start thinking
3. AH! Now I'm thinking it again, so....
4. GOTO 1

I thought that was really funny and the whole time that loop was in my head it felt like someone was tickling me. When I had that experience I was laying in my bed and with my circular thoughts I also kept moving in a circle all over the bed while uncontrollably laughing, I must have done that for over an hour, a good workout to say so. Very happy

A "Do While" loop no doubt! Pleased Too funny man. I get SUPER ADD on mushrooms sometimes and I find I can't complete a specific task because right as I'm about to complete it I jump back to the top of the loop! It's quite frustrating sometimes, but it always ends in a laughter fit once I realize what I'm doing! Laughing
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 7/18/2009 2:15:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The thing is, Swim couldn't even think because he didn't knew that there is such a concepot as thinking! He tried to get his "head" around it but failed everytime he tried and had to laugh uncontrollably. Nothing seemed to exist but a very dim pattern that grew brighter as he got more and more ecstatic about his unability to ....think or to grasp ANY concept at all. He knew that he wanted to do SOMETHING....but he didnn't knew that it was a "breakthrough" experience and he found it pretty silly not to assume that THIS is what he wanted all the time..

and that THIS is what he has experienced countless times before and just FORGOT. It felt like the ONLY right thing to do. There was a guiding feel and it told him that THIS IS IT. That was so reliving, it felt like a ton of emotional blockade went away. I'm not sure if Swim managed to carry anything over to "real life" though...

Quote:
Can you eleborate on the logistics of this please?
60mg every hr? Smoked?
How did your friend go about his little binge?

200mg 1:1 change and something like 50-60mg spice in the machine. He slipped in and out of trance and everytime he recognized his room a little he forced himself to wrestle with the pipe. He realized that it's really a fight to get enough in and that one needs a PERFECT vaporizing technique and the WILL to power thru big tokes. He went see the veil 3 or 4 times before he managed to slip into this strange, timeless ocean of nothingness.

And yes....a totally new level!

SWIM wonders:

HOW CAN HE COMMUNICATE WITH ENTITYS IF THERE IS NO CATEGORY NO POSSIBILITY OF THOUGHT?!

Seems so ridiciolous...

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 7/24/2009 7:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good advice! My friend always tries to smoke as much as possible and stuffs it's smoking device with enough spice ...but he found it pretty hard to get enough. It seems to take perfect vaporization and perfect hits. It happened, that he smoked until he was shaking violently and basically dropping into this amazing state of mind.

SWIMMING
#11 Posted : 7/28/2009 4:57:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to interject this pattern of reflection for a moment with some wisdom from the other side of the galaxy, THE PSYCHEDELIC THOUGHT LOOP this is a term that should be widely discussed and finally excepted representational terminology of what happens to those who are so stoned they forget they are on drugs.
Just be thankful you were on drugs which incapacitated you, because thinking often leads to doing, and thinking that the rules that aren't are will usually lead to jumping out of the window and trying to fly. Wink
SWIM took a bunch of LSD and went on a little ambulance ride across the universe and woke up back on earth in a hospital bed, psychedelic overdose is something that happens once.
If at any time the world unravels and becomes an hallucination which I cannot escape, I'll return somewhat prepared for anything that might happen afterword.

kungpow
#12 Posted : 7/28/2009 2:17:25 PM

Brandon

SWIMMING wrote:
I have to interject this pattern of reflection for a moment with some wisdom from the other side of the galaxy, THE PSYCHEDELIC THOUGHT LOOP this is a term that should be widely discussed and finally excepted representational terminology of what happens to those who are so stoned they forget they are on drugs.
Just be thankful you were on drugs which incapacitated you, because thinking often leads to doing, and thinking that the rules that aren't are will usually lead to jumping out of the window and trying to fly. Wink
SWIM took a bunch of LSD and went on a little ambulance ride across the universe and woke up back on earth in a hospital bed, psychedelic overdose is something that happens once.

I really don't understand people that think like this. Are you here to talk and discuss the psychedelic experience or condemn it? I have done more than my fair share of psychedelics. I have done doses high enough to where I could not tell what was around me, and I have never once jumped out of a window or did something stupid that would cause harm to myself.

Psychedelics cause you to go into a trance state. If I am in a state that I cannot tell the difference between reality and my imagination then that means I cannot walk. To me there is no such thing as psychedelic over dose. I guess if I were to call anything an over dose that would be a bad trip but that's as far as it goes.

Like I said I've had a lot of high dose experiences. Up to 12 grams of mushrooms, 20 hits of good LSD, and 400mg of spice taken orally with some rue. These are all considered extremely high doses for the average person and I have not once been in a place where I though that jumping out of a window was a good idea.

Back to the OPs topic I've been there. It is like a loop and all you can do is think about thinking. The ridiculousness of the whole thing will make me laugh for hours.

I have been stuck in loops for hours before, and these were more than just thought loops. I would turn into some kind of obsessive compulsive and go around my house doing the same things in the same order. The funny thing is I wouldn't realize it until I got back to my spot on my floor in front of the door. I would think to myself "I just did it all over again." But then shortly after I would not like the light so I would turn it off, then I wouldn't like the blanket so I would take it off, and totally forget that I am doing exactly what I did 15 minutes ago.

That was my first bad trip, but it was interesting to know how an obsessive compulsive thinks.

~Peace OUt

SWIMMING
#13 Posted : 7/28/2009 9:10:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thinking like this is traditional of refusing to conform to psychedelics beyond that of being totally independent of them. Psychedelics are placed into the body and whatever happens happens, usually SWIM believes that when they are on psychedelics there is a universal code of ethics that one has got to be able to define. If you cannot understand why one thinks in this fashion it is that more imperative that one does think this way because the point is obviously not transcribed to your understanding and therefore it is vastly imperative that these thoughts be pioneered so that we are not all forced to live in your mind.
But listen SWIM cannot see the point of going on and on about how this means nothing now and how oh my god today someone has changed the whole way that they think because 200mg of spice made them have an ego death because some of the experiences go beyond that, and there are important facets of the mind that are worth exploring and there are some that just loop around forever and if no one ever told you the sky was BLUE you would go around the rest of your life thinking it was a secretStop
So SWIM is not presented here to advocate the misuse of psychedelics as you so casually see fit to be doing. SWIM is lending some form of rationale to an obviously unwittingly aroused situation that could end in bloodshed, excuse SWIM for looking out for his fellow man, and if you still want to argue then just stop taking drugs. Because you're killing me, I mean I'm just dropping out of the sky over hear as if I have been hit with a giant fly swatter. Have you been seriously this inept to psychedelic discussion that you think its a form of communication that is secular yet private? Wake up its the year 2009 and nine you sound like your going to pass a law naming all children after strains of cannabis so that you can get back at the political activists who lead our government. Does it ever occur to you that someone who might not know what they are doing with drugs has something important on their minds that need be ushered in a correct direction because they are going to hurt themselves?
This guy has obviously had a mental breakdown and you're sitting there like the KGB saying its better to propagate this kind of misguided drug use so that you can sound like you know what your talking about when this guy jumps out of the window and you go back to your protest rallies saying, well that's only a small percentage of the population and drugs are right for everyone? You should be more aware for humanity.
If at any time the world unravels and becomes an hallucination which I cannot escape, I'll return somewhat prepared for anything that might happen afterword.

SWIMMING
#14 Posted : 7/28/2009 9:24:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

P.S. SWIM wants to know how you got words in that brown box can you send info on how to do that cause, yeah SWIM wants to know. And my Karma is blown for the day, I appreciate the callousness of your empathy.

mattimus
#15 Posted : 7/30/2009 6:11:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to address a few things,

obliguhl, You must first believe in these things for them to even be possible! Believing is the first step. Your mind will not do anything you will not let it.

kung and trav, I too have been in loops after eating my first salad. It was more like the looping you described kung where I would just do the same routine for pretty much the whole time and barely realize it. This was a very helpful trip for me though because I finally realized at the end that I needed to take control of my thoughts and help direct them away from this loop otherwise I would be stuck forever.

SWIMMING, I somewhat understand your position in that, it is ultimately our mind that is controlling the loop and it is our mind that can help us out of this same loop.
Patterns and loops exists everywhere in the universe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB8m85p7GsU) and it makes sense that they also exist as part of a trip because of the nature of a psychedelic.
I think everybody on here is comfortable with the experience. Go to a different forum if you want to help people who don't know much about these things because there are plenty of other places who need the help.
You are on a forum about DMT, in a thread about DMT experiences, bashing people with at least 200 posts.
We could obviously discuss for days who psychedelics are or are not for but this is clearly not the place.

The above is quoted from www.google.com

Take responsibility for making your own life beautiful.

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 7/30/2009 6:13:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

WTF...

SWIMMING...your posts made absolutely no sense...
it's a sound