We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Eating Fresh Salvia Leaves Options

_Arcane_
#21 Posted : 11/12/2015 10:23:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks physics envy, I did wonder about it, good shout on the plastic container too.
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

physics envy
#22 Posted : 11/12/2015 11:40:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Arcane: By the way...dried leaves work perfectly well for quidding. I haven't read the site rules lately to know if we can post vendors or not, but feel free to PM me if interested. I recently purchased some organic leaves from an online vendor that accepts VISA cards that have worked exactly as expected. This particular batch of leaves is also very bitter-less with almost no taste, which is nice.

I rehydrate a couple of grams with just a bit of water, and put whatever I do not eat back in a ziplock for later use over the next few days. I personally use about 1/2 gram for a nice, light experience. I chew it for about 10 minutes and the effects usually start around 10 minutes or so in. Dosage takes a few trials to figure out exactly how much you need for the depth desired, but its easy to adjust. If you try this, be sure to have a few hours available because if you do a heavy dose, it can last for well over 2 hours in my experience.

I have always been scared away from tinctures because the reports frequently sound painful...and simply chewing/eating the leaves works very well when done properly.

So when you're ready, I highly recommend chewing rehydrated leaves as an alternative to tinctures, until you have enough fresh leaves to use.
Salvia quid enthusiast

_Arcane_
#23 Posted : 11/13/2015 6:06:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you physics envy, I have 6 plants growing 4 have been topped to make them bushier so hopefully they will give all the leaves I will ever need once I can start to harvest them, so I should be able to take your advice on quidding and experiment with tinctures too, I would smoke plain leaf but I am not keen on inhaling large quantities of smoke and I am hoping this method will work for me over smoking potent extracts which at the moment sound a little overwhelming.
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

PREV12