We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First breakthrough, DXM and DMT Options

MrPitt
#1 Posted : 11/4/2015 5:52:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: I have Low-Latency Inhibition and slight manic depression, I was felling pretty good that night though
(physical condition) Set: Overweight with muscle (bear mode?), overall good health though
Setting (location): My bedroom and basement of my house
time of day: 9:30pm-3:30am
recent drug use: daily use of marijuana
last meal: 2:30pm, meatball sandwhich

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 106 kG
known sensitivities: None
history of use: More than 100 DXM trips, lots of experience with psychedelics, novice with DMT

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): DXM, DMT
Dose(s): 900mg DXM, 75mg DMT
Method of administration: DXM swallowed in gelcaps, DMT vaporized

EFFECTS

Administration time: 9:30 pm DXM, 1:30 am DMT
Duration: 6 hours
First effects: 11:00 pm
Peak: 4 hours DXM, 20 minutes DMT
Come down: 12 hours DXM, 45 minutes DMT
Baseline: Still returning to baseline

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 3
Implesantness: 3
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 1, very tired and lathargic
Afterglow: 2, subtle euphoria left over, laying in bed feels great.

For a couple months now I have been extracting and smoking spice to no avail. I get a considerable body load, and wonderful head space, but almost no visuals whatsoever. I thought I might try mixing it with DXM, as I am a long time lover of DXM. First off let me clarify that I'm not talking chugging a bottle of syrup. I use clean, extracted DXM that I repack into veggie gel caps.

The trip started off with me taking my pills of DXM with an energy drink and spending the next few hours listening to music and smoking some weed. When the initial rush of the DXM had worn off and I felt I was acclimated with my new state of mind, I laid down on my bed and packed my vaporizer with some sticky orange spice. I took a moment to collect myself and then took a big puff, followed by two slightly smaller ones. I didn't expect much, considering my numerous failed blast offs, but I was wrong. What happened was like nothing I had experienced before. It was like an out of body experience in a psychedelic wonder land.
The first thing I saw was a bridge made of golden symbols that I refer to know as the Bridge of Language. I spent some time in this space and it was quite enjoyable. I kept floating around, seeing all sorts of marvelous things. I kept losing touch with myself and for several minutes I had forgotten of my own existence. This was wonderful and profoundly spiritual. I remember having a moment of connection with God, or whomever it was, but the DXM has sadly zapped my memory of it.
There was the occasional moment where I became aware of my body again. I could hear myself breathing very fast, and I could tell my heart was racing. It wasn't a huge problem. My brain almost ignored it, choosing to pay attention to the DMT instead. For a brief second though, the thought crossed my mind that maybe I wasn't ok. Maybe I fell too far down the rabbit hole. The next thing I know I'm surrounded by women made of glass and it seems like they're warning me, pushing me away. I felt that the spice was telling me it was time to let go, and that I didn't belong here anymore. They surrounded me closer and closer as I was coming down and falling back to reality, and an overwhelming sense of fear came over me. I began to panic.
I had to take of my headphones and flip on a light and had to get up leave my room. I felt like I was going to drowned in the music. It was a Deadmau5 song that had hit a slow point and I felt like I was getting stuck inside the notes (I don't really know how to describe it). My room was now all dim and droopy. Every thing had become twisted and halloween looking, sort of like the tree in this picture https://s-media-cache-ak...43db07988c7acbe8fa35.jpg . All I kept telling myself was that "It's ok, this will be over shortly, it's all in your head." Over the next several minutes I calmed down. I sat down on my bed and drank some water.
Overall, I am glad I finally broke through. The ending was somewhat unnerving but nothing to stop a psychonaut from returning at a later date. Even after all the fear at the end, an overwhelming calm took me as everything wore off. I enjoyed the spice's gentle, yet rough embrace.
I feel my many failed attempts were because I was expecting too much. The DXM helped me not overthink everything that was about to happen as I was hitting the spice. It let me sit back and just go with it. Let the spice take me where it wanted to go, and not the other way around.
I wish I could go into more detail but the DXM is still wearing off and my brain is a bit fried.
You may think you can or think you can't; either way you're right.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

strtman
#2 Posted : 11/5/2015 11:03:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this story.

I will keep your last words in mind. Let the spice take you were it wants, not the other way around. My expectations were also too high. But when you let it go, it makes you feel more relaxed and comfortable.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Emptiness
#3 Posted : 11/9/2015 2:10:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Was the ded mow five song faxing berlin? luv dat song, the guy is worth $53 million dollars. I was considering DXM for a while but I just read the scientific facts about how it just destroys memory and IQ. Same goes for longterm marijuana use but not as much as DXM. Just be careful bro, from my experience shit can turn bad quick from simple things like forgetting where your car keys are to where you stashed your drugs to forgetting an anniversary to forgetting it is a red light. That being said I freq. use n20 with DMT but I think the short acting is a lot healthier than dxm or ketamine with b12 of course.

lol at this pic

It definately does look a little like that, mixed with this too:

MrPitt
#4 Posted : 11/10/2015 2:14:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Emptiness] Same goes for longterm marijuana use but not as much as DXM. Just be careful bro, from my experience shit can turn bad quick from simple things like forgetting where your car keys are to where you stashed your drugs to forgetting an anniversary to forgetting it is a red light.

I am well aware of the long term effects of DXM, and you are correct, it can lead to certain types of brain damage like you described, as well as Olney's lesions. I do love dissociatives though (hence the 100+ DXM exscursions) but as with anything, moderation is key.

And this image of Jonathan Ive is remarkably similar to what I had experienced, except this image seems brighter and more positive.

The Deadmau5 song was called Everything After. Great, chill song. But Faxing Berlin is one of my favorites (and one of his more popular songs)

As far as DMT and N2O, this sounds delightful. I might have to give it a try once I get more comfortable with DMT. I love N2O, not on it's own but to enhance other substances.
You may think you can or think you can't; either way you're right.

TreehouseChemist
#5 Posted : 12/1/2015 4:14:36 AM

Lost Soul

In my wilder days dxm followed by pharmahuasca were a somewhat regular mixture. The combo is really quite beautiful and the dxm took away the pre-flight anxiety and allowed me to flow in to the experience, and I had more powerful/memorable experiences than just smoking dmt by itself or even pharma by itself (I'm not a big fan of smoking it anyway, pharma allows more time to explore). I had to stop with this combo though because MAOIs and dxm causes serious issues with blood pressure. I was usually coming down from the dxm by the time the pharma came in to the picture so it wasn't always a problem, but after a couple of scary experiences and a little research I stopped the combo. Great head space, but not worth the physical risk.
Life is effort and I'll stop when I die!
21:26:26 โ€นAdept1โ€บIt's as close to a fact as you can get
Loose lips cause bad trips.