We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dark DMT Options

Noman
#1 Posted : 10/8/2006 11:04:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I found this posted on another forum and was amazed at how similar it was to an experience that a friend of mine had: A roving chemist friend of mine who works with MHRB sent me this: "After 20+ years of psychedellic use I have just had the worst trip of my life. Preliminary tokes of the dark DMT felt and sort of tasted like unwashed DMT so I discounted it as some crap that the xylene pulled. The material is tan and has the consistency of wax without being oily. A friend was over and wanted to try it and not wanting to yuk up my DMT pipe and thinking that the stuff was shit anyway, I threw a few crumbs on top of a bowl of bud. 20 mg max. I really figured that it would just mostly taste bad. My friend took a hit, fanning the bowl with a butane torch and then he passed it to me. The bud was still burning and I just hit the top with a Bic, figuring that he had gotten most of it. PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN PUT IT DOWN!!!!!! Fuck, I couldn't get rid of the pipe fast enough. I leaned back in my chair - Why did I do that? Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. NO NO NO I DO NOT WANT THIS I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THIS!!! Please just let me out I'll never come back just make this stop. I don't know what I was reacting to, I was aware of no sensory input, hallucinogenic or otherwise, just that horrible feeling of NONONO. That went on forever and an instant and then I started to become aware again of my body and myself and I opened my eyes trying to pull out of that horrid fuckhole. Nope. Horrid fuckhole out there too. I had that crazy DMT vision where everything is fuzzy and lit from within and exists standing apart in it's own dimension but rather than the jewellike beauty of each atom, I was aware of the ugliness and nastlness of every line, shape, color, and texture. Everything was made of puss and overlapped and falling and oozing and suffocating and vomiting on me. I closed my eyes again and I became the uglines. I opened them and settled for just being suffocated by it. Around this time my hearing came back on line and I realized that the Tool album that we were listening to was no ordinary Tool album but a direct communication to me to reaffirm just how rotten and horrible every aspect of existence is. This came not as a paranoid flash of conspiracy like on MJ or acid but just as a fundemental understanding - like info gained from mushrooms. How can this be? How? How did they know that I'd be listening to this exact song right now? Despair washed over me as I realized just how horrible and squalid a thing everything that I'd ever known or loved was. The drug was wearing off. I white knuckled it back, said goodnight to my friend, and went to bed. The next day, it was still there. Nothing overt, just wearing a wet blanked of sorrow and despair about nothing. Beautiful things made me sad because I knew now what a lie it was. Nothing was nice. Everything had sharp teeth and wanted to bite. The feeling faded over the day and now (T+2 days) I have to think about it to bring it back. But it's still there. This was a trick. Something over there gets off on making us feel like that and used this drug to grab me. I think it's grabbed some other people too and that's what's wrong with them. I'd act like Dubyah too if I had to feel like that all the time. This could very well be merely a DMT trip gone bad. The substance was definitely used with inadequate preparation but I've used DMT under less than ideal circumstances before and never had it go that sideways. Such a small dose too. I'm sure that the total quantity in the bowl was less than 25 mg, my friend hit it first, I only had one toke, and in the morning I discovered that there was still some in the bowl. 25 mg of pure DMT doesn't get me as high as that shit did. It seems like it lasted longer than a DMT hit too, but I couldn't say for sure as I was too out of my mind to take note."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

aoxoa
#2 Posted : 10/8/2006 11:31:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

norman ... HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like dimitri kicked your ass GOOD! Shocked Twisted Evil it can go that way .. a roll of the dice for some only do the D when you are STRESS FREE

Kija.
#3 Posted : 10/9/2006 4:09:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

If you do pull with xylene, that will get you red crystals.

cilosyb
#4 Posted : 10/9/2006 8:48:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had YUCK trips too. In one instance I tried to take a 200mg hit out of a 'lung' which is similar to a grav bong. I got almost all of it in one hit. I quickly made my way to a chair and sat down in time to black out for 10-15 seconds. When I opened my eyes again, I wasn't really having any sort of typical DMT trip. Reality looked normal for the most part, though trees and plants (this was in the forest) looked all skewed and DMT-esque and gross. I felt AWFUL. Like cancer and death and absolute horridness coursing through me. On top of this, I could not see ANY color at all. Everything was grey and black. Dark or darker. Little dark eyes EVERYWHERE. This lasted for a half hour! I thought I was never going to be back to normal again. Never see any colors again. It was awful. I certainly offeneded the DMT spirit that time. It didn't want me seeing the 200mg space or something. Anyway, after a half hour things started going back to normal again, and within an hour the forest looked as colorful as a forest should. I smoked more DMT later on that night with excellent results. For the next two days though, I REEKED of DMT. I was sweating it out like nobody's business. Kind of strange. Ever since that trip, all my smoked DMT trips lasted much longer and were qualitativly different. I think it may have effected my inhibitors somehow. Always ask (and listen to your surroundings!) if it is ok to go into hspace. Sometimes DMT doesn't seem to like us in its world. This sounds cookey but just give it a try, you may be surprised...
DivineMedicinalTechnology

Noman
#5 Posted : 10/9/2006 10:32:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:e776fea3dc="Kija."]If you do pull with xylene, that will get you red crystals.[/quote:e776fea3dc] Friend tells me that this was material that was pulled from an A/B with xylene after the naptha pulls and then washed with naptha and heptane. It's definitely something other than DMT, my friend was hitting ten mg at most with a bic and high if he'd done 30 - 40mg ultrapure out of a proper base pipe. So how do the red crystals smoke?

Kija.
#6 Posted : 10/10/2006 1:48:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pull was after all naptha pulls aswell.Then cleaned with naptha to get some more spice. What was left is dark red crytsal,smells exactly like the white spice, Swim has no experience with it but it is very pretty to look at!!

Ahau Votan
#7 Posted : 10/31/2006 12:28:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe it to be yuremamine. I have a feeling it is what makes "Vinho de Jurema" orally active without an maoi. I saw a diagram of it's chemical structure somewhere, and I swear it looked like a scorpion. The red DMT is the next step in psychedelic research... but how many will actually make the trip?
It never occurred to me that the only way to beat Krauser is with your knife. It makes sense, though.

Noman
#8 Posted : 10/31/2006 6:10:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What is an active smoked dose of yuremamine? Isn't it destroyed by heat? This stuff came out of an A/B that was boiled three times. As far as making the trip SWIM has been there - be my guest.

psilocybin
#9 Posted : 11/2/2006 8:27:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sounds like an OK dmt trip to me Ive had much worse Very happy not to mention salvia, DPT, or 5-MeO-DMT Wink

Tribal Dreamings
#10 Posted : 11/2/2006 11:00:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i cant help but be curious! Twisted Evil Shocked Razz Rolling eyes Laughing
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

Noman
#11 Posted : 11/3/2006 5:56:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, as the horror passes the experience seems to get more and more worthwhile. This jungle spice or whatever is intrigueing as hell. More and more people are reporting seeing it. None of them ever post trip reports though. Rolling eyes

Kija.
#12 Posted : 11/5/2006 8:20:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

step in the water and warm up a little, before one dives.

Tribal Dreamings
#13 Posted : 11/5/2006 11:28:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if i had access i would be willing to see the dark side! and i would make a trip report! Cool Laughing

blacksheep
#14 Posted : 11/6/2006 12:11:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Has this stuff been reported to be found in any other botanical other than MHRB. I'm intrigued, genericlly, or on the terror level it sounds like overdoing it on 5meo but I'm sure it's not.
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

blacksheep
#15 Posted : 11/6/2006 12:28:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Noman, (YES THE NAME IS NOMAN NOT NORMAN) I wouldn't say that somthing over there enjoys fucking with us, if this aspect of the spirit appears "dark" than this is just its inorganic embodiment and it wont appear to be what we call nice. It cant communicate in any other way but it wont to try to do anything other than show you the truth, which is an aid not a hinderence. It's up to the user to discern what mesage lays beneath the overall feeling or theme of the "trip" or what ever we want to call it. Zen masters call it direct pointion, like to say..."in the begining God said "Let there be light", and there was..."-would actually imply that at first there was darkness. My freind had some trips on salvia and methoxy 5 that were nothing but dark, & terrorfying but through the process of time aided in bringing him closer to "light." But this is just my balanced opinion...
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

Tribal Dreamings
#16 Posted : 11/6/2006 7:07:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My bad! ive been calling noman norman! sorry man Laughing

Noman
#17 Posted : 11/6/2006 10:00:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

:o Don't sweat it. A lot of people online call me Norman deliberately. I was about to ask if you were one of them. [quote:b8c1891af5="blacksheep"]I wouldn't say that somthing over there enjoys fucking with us, if this aspect of the spirit appears "dark" than this is just its inorganic embodiment and it wont appear to be what we call nice. It cant communicate in any other way but it wont to try to do anything other than show you the truth, which is an aid not a hinderence. [/quote:b8c1891af5] I used to think that and maybe I still do, but I'm not quite as sure. Have you read Pinchbeck's account of his DPT experience in Breaking Open the Head? That was a wild, somewhat hysterical speculation on my part though. There was no entity contact - just raw experience. Have heard that there is a similar substance going around a ways North of where my friend lives. They're calling it alternately 5MEO and jungle spice. I wonder if they got the 5MEO part from our speculations here. Rumor has started over less.