We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Recipes for Organic LSD (LSH) Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 7/15/2009 7:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For those not in the know, "Organic LSD" is another name for LSH. It's made by mixing acetaldehyde with LSA (found in abunance in HBWR seeds) and there are sometimes other psychoactives added to it to make it more like real LSD (such as Datura stramonium, ephedra, etc.). This has been brewed for quite a long time and has sort of been kept secret by a lot of people. It’s recently been appearing on the web as people have been stumbling on this combination by accident. But its not a new thing. It’s around for a long time. I’m not sure of its history, but there are some people who claim that recipes that make LSH from LSA predate LSD itself. This thread is not really about the history of LSH, but rather a thread devoted to the various recipes people have found that work.

I’ll start with one of the easiest, most foolproof recipes I know of.

Sergeant Pepper’s Tea

1 - Make 1 cup of peppermint tea using 8 ounces of boiling hot water and 2 tablespoons of dried peppermint leaves. Let this steep for 15 minutes. Strain out the leaves. Add 1 tsp of sugar or a little stevia or some other sweetener.
2 - Mix 1 dose of LSA (or HBWR powder) into the peppermint tea and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight. Filter with a coffee filter to get rid of the seed material and drink.

Note that FRESH dried peppermint leaves work best. Old peppermint is ineffective. Old seeds can be used though.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 7/15/2009 7:57:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Organic LSD can be made more like real LSD by adding some other psychoactive compounds to it.

Organic LSD Additives

Datura stramonium seeds contain about 80% hyoscyamine, about 19% scopolamine, and traces of atropine. Each seed weighs about 7 mg and contains up to 0.7% alkaloids. 3 seeds added to an Organic LSD brew will effectively increase the visuals, increase the euphoria, and make it more like real LSD.

Ephedra has also been added. Use a low dose only. This will make the Organic LSD more euphoric, more “electric”. SWIM has little experience with this combination though.

Nux vomica seeds have also been added. This is VERY DANGEROUS. A tiny bit too much will kill you. A very small dose will make the Organic LSD have effects very much like real LSD. It will increase the visuals, increase your awareness of things, increase the euphoria, etc. It needs to be used in very small doses or the combination will be fatal. SWIM has NOT tried this one, but others have. SWIM is too cautious and will probably never try this one.

Psilocybin can also make it more like real LSD by increasing the visuals. The dose of psilocybin should be low or it overpowers the Organic LSD. The dose used should be just enough to cause stimulation. SWIM has experience with this combination. It’s very nice.

Yohimbe is sometimes added. SWIM has experience with this. Keep the yohimbe dose low. About 1/2 tsp is enough. It effectively blocks most of the vasoconstriction effects, and increases the visuals.

Anadenanthera colubrina (Yopo) is also sometimes added. Use no more than 1 seed orally. It will increase the visuals and increase the euphoria. Don’t use more than 1 seed or nausea will kick in.

Kola nut is sometimes added. This will increase the “electric” feel, increase the euphoria, help block vasoconstriction and bronchial constriction, and increase the visuals. This is a very pleasant combination.

Phenylalanine is sometimes added. This helps give it more of an “electric” feel and increases the euphoria. Use a low dose only.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

balaganist
#3 Posted : 7/15/2009 9:49:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. I was just thinking about this... Smile

If you could elaborate a little, as to how much powdered HBRW for example would constitute one dose?
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

69ron
#4 Posted : 7/15/2009 10:11:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The reason I didn't give a dosage for HBWR is because the dosage varies a lot from person to person. Some people use 10 seeds. SWIM uses 1-3 seeds only. Each seed weighs about 106 mg, so 1 dose is anywhere from 0.1 to 1 gram.

It’s best to start with 0.1 grams and go up from their until you know your sensitivity to the seeds. An overdose of LSH is unpleasant causing vasoconstriction, bronchial constriction, and extreme anxiety. LSH has almost exactly the same potency as LSA according to SWIM’s tests.

balaganist
#5 Posted : 7/15/2009 10:47:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers - one more question: would SWIY consider LSH to be an enjoyable thing to partake in a social/dancing situation? Perhaps with one of the stimulating admixtures you mention...
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Myzinc
#6 Posted : 7/16/2009 2:15:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron
This is my first post for SWIM. I hope it is worthy of the great 69ron
SWIM was wondering could Datura stramonium seeds be added to HBWR when making a tincture with everclear?

SWIM uses 100 HBWR seeds
Powders them
Soaks them in 150ml of everclear for a couple of days
Filters out seeds
Put it into a dropper bottle
This makes ten doses.
Could SWIM add 30 Datura stramonium seeds to original 100 HBWR seeds?
Will the hyoscyamine, scopolamine, and traces of atropine extract into the everclear with the LSA from the HBWR seeds?
SWIM has had great results with Datura stramonium seeds and Cactus. 3 seeds were taken just before ingesting cactus.

ommani
#7 Posted : 7/16/2009 5:25:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Sergeant Pepper’s Tea

1 - Make 1 cup of peppermint tea using 8 ounces of boiling hot water and 2 tablespoons of dried peppermint leaves. Let this steep for 15 minutes. Strain out the leaves. Add 1 tsp of sugar or a little stevia or some other sweetener.
2 - Mix 1 dose of LSA (or HBWR powder) into the peppermint tea and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.

Thanks for posting this, ron! Does it make a difference if you add the seeds / extract to the peppermint tea when it's hot or when it has cooled down? I've read before that some alchohol should be added to make this work, is that incorrect? SWIM has had one very enjoyable, mild dream with rivea seeds, but the other two or three tries did not work so well... swim extracted the seeds in cold peppermint tea using one or two tea bags and experienced *extreme* sleepiness and difficulty staying awake... maybe swim did not use enough peppermint to make it work... also, can "sergeant peppers tea" be made with old seeds?

69ron
#8 Posted : 7/16/2009 9:58:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

balaganist wrote:
Cheers - one more question: would SWIY consider LSH to be an enjoyable thing to partake in a social/dancing situation? Perhaps with one of the stimulating admixtures you mention...

Yes, if the dose is small. Kola nut is the nicer additive to use for social events. Datura stramonium is good, but the doses of each really need to be small or you'll get too tripped out. Yohimbe is great admixture for dancing. It gives you lots of endurance.

69ron
#9 Posted : 7/16/2009 10:04:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Myzinc wrote:
69ron
This is my first post for SWIM. I hope it is worthy of the great 69ron
SWIM was wondering could Datura stramonium seeds be added to HBWR when making a tincture with everclear?

SWIM uses 100 HBWR seeds
Powders them
Soaks them in 150ml of everclear for a couple of days
Filters out seeds
Put it into a dropper bottle
This makes ten doses.
Could SWIM add 30 Datura stramonium seeds to original 100 HBWR seeds?
Will the hyoscyamine, scopolamine, and traces of atropine extract into the everclear with the LSA from the HBWR seeds?
SWIM has had great results with Datura stramonium seeds and Cactus. 3 seeds were taken just before ingesting cactus.

Yes, 30 Datura stramonium seeds would work if added to the original seed material. Hyoscyamine, scopolamine, and atropine are all very soluble in alcohol. It should be 3 seeds per dose. Someone taking more than one dose should not be ingesting more than 10 Datura stramonium seeds in a day.

For SWIM, 10 HBWR seeds are a very unpleasant overdose, so keep that in mind. Some people cannot take that much, while others need that much for decent effects.

Datura stramonium seed go REALLY WELL with LSA and LSH. By adding 3 Datura stramonium seeds with any LSA containing seeds, even without conversion to LSH, the experience will be very LSD-like. It dramatically alters the trip in a very positive way, and also helps prevent stomach discomfort.

69ron
#10 Posted : 7/16/2009 10:22:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ommani wrote:
69ron wrote:
Sergeant Pepper’s Tea

2 - Mix 1 dose of LSA (or HBWR powder) into the peppermint tea and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.

Thanks for posting this, ron! Does it make a difference if you add the seeds / extract to the peppermint tea when it's hot or when it has cooled down?

If it's extracted LSA, no. But if it's raw seeds then yes it makes a different. It's best to wait for it to cool down otherwise some unpleasant crap will get extracted from the seeds.

Also, I forgot to mention that the seeds should be filtered out before drinking.

ommani wrote:
I've read before that some alchohol should be added to make this work, is that incorrect?

I read that too. SWIM tested it though. It makes no difference at all. Some people also recommend using peppermint oil. However, SWIM found that peppermint leaves work more consistently than peppermint oil.

This can also be done using just rum or sherry wine. It must be the varieties of these that are high in acetaldehyde. It's the acetaldehyde that does the trick. LSH is simply LSA + acetaldehyde. It's a simple adduct. There's no fancy chemistry here. The two just need to be mixed together. It takes a while for the LSH to form from LSA and acetaldehyde. SWIM found letting it sit overnight in the refrigerator always works. He's done it in 1 hour before, but sometimes it doesn't work. Overnight is best.

ommani wrote:
SWIM has had one very enjoyable, mild dream with rivea seeds, but the other two or three tries did not work so well... swim extracted the seeds in cold peppermint tea using one or two tea bags and experienced *extreme* sleepiness and difficulty staying awake... maybe swim did not use enough peppermint to make it work... also, can "sergeant peppers tea" be made with old seeds?

If the peppermint is old, it will not work. The seeds can be old. SWIM has used 10 year old seeds and it was effective. If it doesn't work, most likely the peppermint is old and all the acetaldehyde vaporized away long ago, or the mix didn't sit long enough.

Try using freshly dried peppermint leaves, or peppermint tea bags where each one is wrapped in an air tight wrapper to keep them fresh. It makes a big difference. If you can't get peppermint to work, use rum or sherry wine instead. With rum you only need about 2 ounces.

Kannamate
#11 Posted : 7/16/2009 12:29:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

don't mean to stray off topic,but does LSH/LSA show up on a piss test any SWIM's have first hand experience? Erowid makes it sound like it could rarely cause a false positive for LSD,or is it a small chance?

Baffald
#12 Posted : 7/16/2009 4:13:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Soooo... now SWIM needs a HBWR vendor, I have seen it in a lot of places. Got some from Shamanic extracts but was of poor quality.

SWIM would also like some good quality Ololiuqui (Rivea corymbosa) I would assume they would work well for the mint tea tek as well.

ommani
#13 Posted : 7/16/2009 4:31:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great, thanks ron! SWIM has some old HBWR and rivea seeds, so he may give this a try sometime using freshly dried peppermint.

I wonder how well this would work with morning glory seeds...

Seven
#14 Posted : 7/16/2009 5:16:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Baffald swims had a hard time lately obtaining decent Rivea seeds. Hes tried 2 vendors with the same results (probably out of season at this point). Just letting you know, might be better off with HBWR. Swim needs to order some too.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Kannamate
#15 Posted : 7/17/2009 9:05:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never knew that nux vomica was the Strychnine tree. If some SWIM wanted to try with LSH would SWIM chew just one seed,or is even 1 seed potentially very dangerous?I read the seeds contain approximately 1.5% strychnine.

69ron
#16 Posted : 7/17/2009 8:17:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would stay away from using nux vomica. The dose used is usually 500-1000 mg of seed powder. At 1.5% strychnine, 1000 mg of seed contain up to 15 mg. That seems very dangerous to me. From what I heard 5 mg has been fatal before, so I don’t see how even 500 mg of seed is safe because that could contain 7.5 mg of strychnine!

I think there’s not enough information about nux vomica seeds to even consider using them. I’m sure there’s a safe dose, but the 500-1000 mg dose I keep seeing on the web sounds very dangerous considering people have died from as little as 5 mg of strychnine.

We have a thread devoted to strychnine here. I think more discussion on it is warranted.

SWIM tried 500 micrograms of strychnine a long time ago and it was very nice. But he gave up attempting to use the seeds because he could not find good consistent data on dosage. All the herbal dosage information I found on these nux vomica eeds seems to be within the danger zone.

So please stay away from using nux vomica unless you know the exact maximum safe dosage of seeds to use. It can easily kill you.

Kannamate
#17 Posted : 7/18/2009 9:51:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok thanks SWIM says he definitely won't try then.When SWIM used to smoke did he ever combine MJ with LSH/LSA? It seems like it should be ok being a vasodilator? What if SWIM took small amounts of a couple different vasodilators say a little kola,ephedra(grows like a weed in some places),yohimbe and datura are there any dangerous combinations of vasodilators/enhancers?

Observant
#18 Posted : 7/19/2009 12:20:05 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Another nice addition could be Saffron It's a spice known to potentiate some substances (opiates) and has some own effects.
Some say its like a low dose of MDMA.

One post from the Corroboree:

rev wrote:
I would definitely not be taking saffron to terminate LSD
various gnomes suggest there is noticeable synergy

that saffron is good shit ^_^
inebriating and dissociative yet still lucid
hm such things do seem to synergise with sid - Nos and now saffron

Thread: Psychoactive Saffron
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

azrael
#19 Posted : 7/19/2009 4:49:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

This can also be done using just rum or sherry wine. It must be the varieties of these that are high in acetaldehyde. It's the acetaldehyde that does the trick. LSH is simply LSA + acetaldehyde. It's a simple adduct. There's no fancy chemistry here. The two just need to be mixed together. It takes a while for the LSH to form from LSA and acetaldehyde. SWIM found letting it sit overnight in the refrigerator always works. He's done it in 1 hour before, but sometimes it doesn't work. Overnight is best.

[...]

Try using freshly dried peppermint leaves, or peppermint tea bags where each one is wrapped in an air tight wrapper to keep them fresh. It makes a big difference. If you can't get peppermint to work, use rum or sherry wine instead. With rum you only need about 2 ounces.

what would be a good recommendation for a rum or sherry wine variety with high acetaldehyde content? dry? sour?

balaganist
#20 Posted : 7/19/2009 12:29:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanna say thanks to 69ron ..

Yesterday evening 2 crushed HBWR seeds were left to soak in peppermint tea, made from fresh leaves just dried, picked from the overgrown mint bush in my garden Smile
Just 2.5 hrs in the fridge was all there was time for.. but it seemed to be enough for some effects. 3 datura seeds were also eaten.
Its been a loooong time since this explorer took lsd, but there was some familiarity to the state. The setting was a friends birthday party; dancing was really flowing, mellow warm buzz was had. Colours were enhanced. Also seemed to decrease tolorance to small amounts of alcohol and weed.. (perhaps this was the datura seeds also??). The effect felt slightly more physical than lsd, and more mellow. Conversation flowed easily. Mixing records was a slight challenge.. but only to begin with!
Would be nice to try again in a more still setting.

I have a question - would one be able to reduce the volume of the final infusion by boiling? Or would one just add more doses to the peppermint tea?

123NEXT»