We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My sublingual Harmala freebase experience Options

BioBoostedSpirit
#1 Posted : 10/26/2015 1:41:50 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Hello everybody !!!Very happy

Because im planning to do some experiments with Pharma in near future , yesterday i decided to start from trying Harmala freebase extracted from Yellow caapi vine alone Smile
So, i started with 190mg sublingual dose. A little later i noticed some gentle effects of the alkaloids and decided to take 25mg more .. i totally consumed 300mg in an hour .
I must say Harmala's are quite potent at higher doses Smile
Everything stared with stoned like (but not exactly) feeling ,improved mood and a little head buzz.
Later on more mg's i noticed that genle squeezing in my head, i actually kinda liked it , but later (more mg's) the squeezeing where more powerful accompanied with slight nausea(nothing serius) , it was coming almost in waves . After ingesting last mg's (300 total) and hour later , the effects became very sedative ,a little euphoric and a little psycedelic. Head buzz and squeezing were very strong , nausea were 10% out of 100 (totally controllable) and my mood were still very good , also i noticed strong antidepressant effects (like , oh well , i dont give a cow Razz ).
After about 2 hours (after final ingestion) i ate a banana and some grapes , i noticed that my stomach were feeling kinda weird and i was feeling all the food in it. All went fine and after about half hour my stomach were feeling fine again.Smile
Hour later i started to feeling very sedated , so i layed down on my bed and were chilling about an hour .Then i decided to make my final meal (a yoghurt) and take a nap. When i ate a yoghurt i noticed that my stomach were not functioning properly , it was like "kmon ,why you giving me this food right now , im on vacation" , and after some minutes of feeling the food almost like pile of mud in my stomach it started working . Same time i noticed moderate psycedelic effects , something like my body energy were moving and pulling . (Those psycedelic effects were very familiar to me, without takin any psycedelics , i remember them from a child , couple of times i were very sick, dying ... but it's another story and happily everything went well Pleased )
So , finally i slept , no dreams but i remember something like being flying somewhere. When i woke up i had decent body load , almost same body load when you waking up after smoking big blunt with cannabis. I've done some push ups and sit ups to move the energy a little.
So,i woke up before 7 hours, and right now im feeling great , just tiny body load and tiny buzz .. kinda pleasant .Smile
Very interesting experience i must say ,and i bet if i consumed 100-150 mg more i would lay down in an hour without gettin up . Razz The only feeling i did not like much is being sedated (not because it were nauseous ,just because im energetic guy and i like the energy flowing.)
When it finally comes to pharma or maybe mushrooms ,i going to experiment with somewhere in between 200-250mg's. Smile I think it will work just fine Pleased
Well , thats it guys Smile , thanks for reading and i hope my experience is informative.
Be well everybody , health love light and peace to y'all Love Love Love

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

steppa
#2 Posted : 10/26/2015 1:51:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Alkanphel,

actually I'm a bit confused after reading this. The title says "oral" but in the post you write "190mg sublingual dose".

Did you take 190mg freebase harmalas sublingually?
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

BioBoostedSpirit
#3 Posted : 10/26/2015 1:54:44 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

hey there Pleased and thank you for improving my english , coz i thought its the same Embarrased
Seneca

steppa
#4 Posted : 10/26/2015 2:38:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. I think that's quite a lot for the sublingual route. When I use harmalas sublingual I use them in a range between 25mg and 40mg and get good effects.

Thanks for your report.

Maybe someone else likes to comment on the dose as I was under the impression that 300mg harmalas sublingual is ridiculously high...or am I totally off here? I'm insecure now.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

BioBoostedSpirit
#5 Posted : 10/26/2015 3:01:24 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

More comments would be just great !! Very happy
And here is some more info .. the tek i used for alkaloid extraction is Gibran's .. thank's a lot for itThumbs up
Yes, i placed the alkaloids under my tongue and waited till there is nothing (maybe a little part of them went oral,idk ) .. and yes ,some of the effects were strong enough .. Rolling eyes
Seneca

Gone-and-Back
#6 Posted : 10/26/2015 3:54:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That is a very large dose for sublingual harmalas.

I never exceed 35mg sublingual and have strong effects from just that. I'm surprised you did not get extremely sick from that high of a dose.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

daspaismusflo
#7 Posted : 10/27/2015 4:06:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report, sounds like you could totally function and do it while you are at work or playing to make life more fun. Maybe next time you can also put in 10-20mg of dmt.

Empyreans
#8 Posted : 10/27/2015 2:13:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been only lately experimenting with harmalas and it took some time to get even the technique for sublingual administration right. The trick is to rub it under your tongue and then press down hard, creating pressure. Before, you must get a feel for your saliva so you can swallow it before it dilutes the harmalas under your tongue. I dose around 20mg and get noticeable effects, just like the others. I had a little dose of dmt I planned to combine with harmalas because I'm running out of it and I can only say that even a small amout of dmt in combination with them can be wonderful. It sure stays a while.
I like dosing harmalas alone too. I think and many others have suggested that you feel more spiritually centered and for me, it takes away the "brain fog" one has when smoking cannabis.

BioBoostedSpirit
#9 Posted : 10/27/2015 8:35:03 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Hey everybody ,and thank you for your comments !!!!Pleased

daspaismusflo i glad you liked it , im not sure tho about taking such a dose at work but any other time for sure , its fine and you would enjoy it .. Personally , the only thing i can take while on work is some lsd , it makes me quite inergetic and the work very funny , also i like to observe humans on it .. If i take weed (i taking only cannabutter) it makes me kinda lazy and sedated , so i get bored really fast and making mistakes with money Razz
About ingesting some DMT while on harmalas i thought about that while on it, too bad i havent got any atm , or else why not 50-60 mg Pleased

Now may i ask, coz i was pointing on full MAO inhibition and even more, just to see how it feels like .. Is 35 mg sublingual Harmala enough for full MAOI ? I mean if youll take pharma is 35 mg enough ?

I continue to reading here that you need to take 150 mg at least ..

Everybody thanks Smile Love
Seneca

Gone-and-Back
#10 Posted : 10/28/2015 2:09:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

For pharma you will need to take the harmalas orally, not sublingual. For an oral dose, or actually swallowing the harmalas, a higher dose is needed. Usually around the 100mg+ range. This should be good for activating oral dmt.

You can also activate dmt sublingualy if you take the harmalas that way as well, but sublingual harmalas will not inhibit the enzymes that are present in your gut which are responsible for the break down of dmt. If you take the harmalas sublingually, you will need to take the dmt sublingually as well. I am not sure on the dosage for this though.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

#11 Posted : 10/28/2015 3:10:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't most literature on this subject suggest avoiding foods with high tyramine content. example: bananas and yoghurt.

I have done quite a bit of reading on this topic over the last few weeks, and see this information repetitively.

BioBoostedSpirit
#12 Posted : 10/28/2015 7:31:29 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Gone-and-Back ,thank you for taking your time and responding.Its definitely clears lot of stuff to meThumbs up I really appreciate it.Love Love

jayrocco, i only knew that you should not eat an aged banana or banana peal.. banana i ate was fine,without signs of decay.. Now about yoghurt im not sure , all i know aged cheese should be avoided, as also aged high protein foods..Yoghurt i ate was fresh Smile

EDIT:This one here says yoghurt is fine to eat ( http://www.drugs.com/cg/low-tyramine-diet.html )

EDIT:Another great source for low tyramine diet ( http://www.ayahuasca.com...rugs-need-to-be-avoided/ )

Thanks everybody Love
Seneca

Jees
#13 Posted : 10/28/2015 9:28:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aklanphel, is it possible you mixed up oral with sublingual? That could explain a lot about the dosing differences seen here in the thread.

You used also freebase, which is very hard to dissolve in water. This also could explain why a big dose it did not overload you sublingual wise. If you had the harmalas in salt-form instead of freebase-form then they would have all dissolved and absorbed in the mouth and then you might have got in overload situation.

With freebase hardly dissolving in water (saliva ?), I presume you had only partly sublingual absorption and mostly oral (swallow) effects. This really matches with the description you gave of the effects.

What was your inspiration source for dosing please?
These are the numbers given by a nexus thread:
Link.
This link also mentions the difference between FB and salt-form when sublingual, and its possible effects on efficacy of absorption. Your report indicate the difference might be quite high. Thanks for sharing.

2 cents.

BioBoostedSpirit
#14 Posted : 10/28/2015 9:54:13 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Hey Jees, thanks for commenting !!Thumbs up

My inspiration source were LightDancer in the chat room , i was thinking about ingesting 250 mg at once , but then he changed my mind and i went for 190 mgs.. I placed them under my tongue, and waited.. After about half hour i ingested more and more the same way , reaching 300 mg's total. I just wanted to feel how it's like , being absolutely harmalized. Smile
And ofcourse you have your point here about part of them (alkaloids) going orally, but not all of them for sure , coz some of the effects were coming really rapidly ..
Once gain it wasnt bad at all Smile , quite sedative though..

Peace , and be well always buddy !!Love
Seneca

daspaismusflo
#15 Posted : 10/29/2015 1:39:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alkanphel wrote:
or else why not 50-60 mg Pleased

Very happy Well, if you like LSD at work perhaps you may also like a lower dose of DMT... Could make things interesting psychologically like LSD.

Also, if you want to try the sublingul route then convert it to a hcl-salt... meaning do a salt manske and just keep the salted alkaloids and put those under your tongue not freebase.

jayrocco wrote:
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't most literature on this subject suggest avoiding foods with high tyramine content. example: bananas and yoghurt.

I have done quite a bit of reading on this topic over the last few weeks, and see this information repetitively.

That is somewhat of a misnomer, it really only concerns proper pharmaceutical MAOI and not RIMAs like harmaline or moclobemide. I have seen a lot of post declaring that they have eating lots of high tyramine food and were absolutely fine. Thumbs up

Auxin
#16 Posted : 10/29/2015 5:39:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

daspaismusflo wrote:
...I have seen a lot of post declaring that they have eating lots of high tyramine food and were absolutely fine. Thumbs up
This is true. However, dont forget to closely examine how you personally react.
For instance, if I eat anything in the several hours following dosing with harm(al)ine my brain gets foggy, I dont feel particularly good, and it can even cloud my vision but it doesnt raise my blood pressure all that much. I have to dose on an empty stomach and then wait at least 6 hours, preferably 8, before eating.
Your own body has the ultimate say.

BioBoostedSpirit
#17 Posted : 10/29/2015 6:07:42 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

daspaismusflo wrote:
Very happy Well, if you like LSD at work perhaps you may also like a lower dose of DMT... Could make things interesting psychologically like LSD.

DMT fumarate is definitely my next project ,and once i get my hands on it im planning to do lots of experiments for sure Pleased
I must say harmalas totally got my attention ,i think harmalas and DMT together (Ayahuasca, Pharma etc.) are perfect for entheogenic work. It's like nature created two different alkaloids to complete one another.
Just my thoughts ..Rolling eyes
Anyway, we'll see soon ..Very happy

Peace and love buddy !!!Love Love
Seneca