We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My experimentations with rectal harmala + DMT acetate Options

Jees
#21 Posted : 5/29/2015 10:02:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FiniteFox wrote:
..To clarify, the caapi powder was from boiled down ...
Agh my mistake then, now it makes more sense. Yet my remark remains about inserting as less as possible plant "gunk", it can only cause more un-settlement I think.

FiniteFox wrote:
...but since I've got hemorrhoids it can also burn...
It's a common thing, and personally I'm on the verge of developing, so have to be careful and use a pomade now and then to prevent. I suspect that the alkaloids are to some degree beneficial for the issue, the region always feels more relaxed the day after a rectal session. Also, when a tad of burn is not caused by tissue aggressive solutions (like extreme pH's) it might indicate disinfection activity.

About pH, due this thread had another try-out yesterday, 125mg rue HCL + 40 FB spice, in 7 ml brita filtered water, it pH was spot 7. Then added 1 ml standard white vinegar and pH went 4.
Once more no burn at all, a pomade layer was present for ease of insertion.

FiniteFox wrote:
... The smooth, changa warmth totally non-present...

Confirmed yesterday, it felt somewhat desolate, barren and "on your own".

FiniteFox wrote:
...With rectal MOAI + Spice, how long did it last for you?..
With the mentioned dose: onset in 10-15 minutes, and useable frame for 2 hours, and a long afterglow, say 1 hour shorter than oral time frame using same dose. Submerged for say 80% in dept and 20% headroom free for analyzing, steering, control. A very good therapeutic session, not a hard one.

FiniteFox wrote:
...One thing is that I tend to push out anything in my colon when put something in..
Of course one must try to be empty colon before start. Inserting plain water is no problem, but with the alkaloids this changes into a false alarm to empty. This takes like 10 minutes max then fades away completely, it needs some discipline not to go, and to let the false alarm fade out.

Acrologist, my endeavors have been result dependable and none of the DMT-dose got lost in action for sure. Perhaps the fumarate is less favorable than acetate? The doses you mention would be far to much for me.

I agree the efficiency for harmala's, no waiting time like oral, no gut tensions, just get over the false alarm period if any.
For light: I dunno, the realm given is confirmed in the last attempt, it felt desolate, barren and "on your own". Can only appreciate it as an exercise in own steering abilities, it's tougher. Like one is more challenged by less warm - friendly energies to swim trough. It's a recurring thing with this ROA.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FiniteFox
#22 Posted : 7/4/2015 7:31:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just plugged 111mg rue extract and vaped 40 spice. Whoa. It was a serious ride. I mean what do I even tell you about it? Like aya, i pulsed in and out of body, mind and hyperspace to the rhythm of some unknown cosmic orchestra and for the few moments you/i are in full possession the memories of the trip and have lucidity, it's a cacophony of ultra deep introspection.

Again, for science:

111 mg rue extract, plugged. With 5mls of white vinegar, 5 water.
40 mg of white/tan dmt, vaped 25 mins after.

40 mins of wild hyperspace. I processed a lot of fear. Felt the universe vibrate through my anus, no worries of soiling myself physically; great worries someone would catch me tripping.
40 mins of in and out namespaces/ tron cyberspace. Disparate digital music played. Some true audio hallucinations, some created by my internal during.
20 mins of, "am i crazy? All the time, and i just only now realize it?" Headspace.

Had to poop after, kind of like an enema poop.

10/10, would do again.

starway6
#23 Posted : 7/9/2015 12:49:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FiniteFox wrote:
Just plugged 111mg rue extract and vaped 40 spice. Whoa. It was a serious ride. I mean what do I even tell you about it? Like aya, i pulsed in and out of body, mind and hyperspace to the rhythm of some unknown cosmic orchestra and for the few moments you/i are in full possession the memories of the trip and have lucidity, it's a cacophony of ultra deep introspection.

Again, for science:

111 mg rue extract, plugged. With 5mls of white vinegar, 5 water.
40 mg of white/tan dmt, vaped 25 mins after.

40 mins of wild hyperspace. I processed a lot of fear. Felt the universe vibrate through my anus, no worries of soiling myself physically; great worries someone would catch me tripping.
40 mins of in and out namespaces/ tron cyberspace. Disparate digital music played. Some true audio hallucinations, some created by my internal during.
20 mins of, "am i crazy? All the time, and i just only now realize it?" Headspace.

10/10, would do again.

Im considering trying the plugged harmala..with vaped dmt method..

From what ive read in posts above.. pluging harmala causes almost no naseua or sick to your stomach feeling..and will make trip last longer..[is this correct?]

Ive noticed a nice quality to my vaped acacia tincture experiances just by adding 5 drops of water only extracted cappi leafe tincture on top of the spice in pipe...

I have some water cappi leafe extract in a jar left ..it just needs the [leafe particles] filtered out of it..

I assume that my using [water only] to boil out the cappi extracts from the leafe is at least a crude but effective way to get the extracts out?

To measure the cappi maoi dose i plan to evaporate the filtered liquid into a powder and weigh the resulting powder to about 150 mgs.. to be mixed in water and white vinegar.. for plugging 30 minutes before vaping about 30mgs of spice..

Have i got t my plans right...?should this crude extract work for plugging?
any opinions welcome...

Synkromystic
#24 Posted : 7/9/2015 5:58:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FiniteFox wrote:
Felt the universe vibrate through my anus

10/10, would do again.

These have to be some of the most awesome and hilarious comments ever uttered by a human...or FoxSurprised Please forgive me for taking your comments slightly out of context Razz

I'm just trying to imagine the infinite universe vibrating through my anus..The image that is conjured up is an interesting one, to say the least, although i'm sure it is vastly lacking in comparison to your experience!..lol

FiniteFox
#25 Posted : 7/10/2015 3:45:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:

From what ive read in posts above.. pluging harmala causes almost no naseua or sick to your stomach feeling..and will make trip last longer..[is this correct?]

Yes. Anywhere between 2-5x the length, depending on the person IMO. For me, the DMT hyperspace zone component was about trippled with full strength rue extract (95% pure) and 1.5 x with a crude caapi leaf plug (probably 20% "pure"Pleased.

If you absorb any caapi, it'll flavor the experience for sure - dosage/purity will probably determine the extension of the experience.

The thing with me is that the DMT peak is a little longer, but on plugged MOAI the altered consciousness comedown headspace is MUCH longer.

And no, I've had no nausea from plugging. But I do feel pulses inside my rectal muscles. It's not unpleasant, just a little like doing kegel exercises (I suspect its just that I was attuned to the natural bloodflow/peristalsis of the colon that you naturally are deaf to).

starway6 wrote:

I assume that my using [water only] to boil out the cappi extracts from the leafe is at least a crude but effective way to get the extracts out?

To measure the cappi maoi dose i plan to evaporate the filtered liquid into a powder and weigh the resulting powder to about 150 mgs.. to be mixed in water and white vinegar.. for plugging 30 minutes before vaping about 30mgs of spice..

This was basically my method of caapi leaf extraction. The brown powder you'd scrape off a pot may be comparable to as low as 4x enhanced leaf, so even at 150mgs, that means you might not be getting a big enough dose of MOAI in you ...

I've plugged 40 mgs of 95% pure rue extract, and it still lent some mojo to the party to be sure. When you try it out, let us know the details of the extraction (how much plant matter by weight, length of boils, weight and color of powder) so we can guess at your dosage. Also let us know how things turn out in the end .... or I mean how much effect it had on you.

Like a scientist, remember you have to do it at least a couple of times with the same batch of powder to dial in what's going on for you.

Synkromystic wrote:

These have to be some of the most awesome and hilarious comments ever uttered by a human...or FoxSurprised Please forgive me for taking your comments slightly out of context Razz

I'm just trying to imagine the infinite universe vibrating through my anus..The image that is conjured up is an interesting one, to say the least, although i'm sure it is vastly lacking in comparison to your experience!..lol

Thanks for the compliment!

I also posted a picture in my latest trip report over yonder.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=66048

starway6
#26 Posted : 7/10/2015 4:39:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FiniteFox wrote:

starway6 wrote:

Yes. Anywhere between 2-5x the length, depending on the person IMO. For me, the DMT hyperspace zone component was about trippled with full strength rue extract (95% pure) and 1.5 x with a crude caapi leaf plug (probably 20% "pure"Pleased.

If you absorb any caapi, it'll flavor the experience for sure - dosage/purity will probably determine the extension of the experience.

[[[I guess the amount of leafe material effects the dosage purity]]]]Smile

The thing with me is that the DMT peak is a little longer, but on plugged MOAI the altered consciousness comedown headspace is MUCH longer.

And no, I've had no nausea from plugging. But I do feel pulses inside my rectal muscles. It's not unpleasant, just a little like doing kegel exercises (I suspect its just that I was attuned to the natural bloodflow/peristalsis of the colon that you naturally are deaf to).

starway6 wrote:

This was basically my method of caapi leaf extraction. The brown powder you'd scrape off a pot may be comparable to as low as 4x enhanced leaf, so even at 150mgs, that means you might not be getting a big enough dose of MOAI in you ...

I've plugged 40 mgs of 95% pure rue extract, and it still lent some mojo to the party to be sure. When you try it out, let us know the details of the extraction (how much plant matter by weight, length of boils, weight and color of powder) so we can guess at your dosage. Also let us know how things turn out in the end .... or I mean how much effect it had on you.

Like a scientist, remember you have to do it at least a couple of times with the same batch of powder to dial in what's going on for you.

Synkromystic wrote:

Thanks for the compliment!

I also posted a picture in my latest trip report over yonder.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=66048

I have some water extracted cappi in the bottom of a pot that i reduced to a paste and it looks and smells just like chocolate cake!! It really smells good!Very happy

I looks and smells like swirled chocolate cake icing in bottom of pot!

It will desolve instantly with water so what is the vinegar for ?...[better absorbsion]?

Or will it absorbe ok pluged and mixed in water only?
Should i use vinegar with it/

starway6
#27 Posted : 7/13/2015 10:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok I tryed pluging a small amount of water extracted cappi extract..
I weighed about 173mgs of dryed cappi extract powder but lost some of it by spilling some of the liquid...

The cappi powder was [desolved into 1 mil of water].. with another mil of water added to aplicator... [total two ml .. of liquid total/..no burning at all...

Now with only about 100 to 130 mgs of the liquid cappi put in an enema aplicator i plugged and waited 45 minutes..

I didnt feel much diferent except a little sensitivity to light a mild effect on my concintration after the 45 minute wating period ...

Please take note i mixed the filtered extract powder in water only.. and did not add any acids like vinegar! ...just straight water...

Any way.. i vaped only 10 drops of acacis tincture in a used chore boy pad that may have had a little left in it from previous trip ... [estimate 10 to 18mgs spice?]

And the results were GREAT !!!

The trip was super smooth and very aya like!

I was imeadiatly absorbed in the open eye visuals in front of me ..and focused on an object that flowed and merged so beautyfully I couldent take my eyes off it!

Visual Depth was constantly changing in front of my eyes..

Everything around me was so alive morphing expandind and so colorfull!

The duration time on this low dose was not much longer than without cappi.. but the quality of the trip was absolutly beautyfull...

Im shure the pluging made a positive diference only i did not use any vinegar.. just water..

....[[[would my results have been better by adding an acid like vinegar??]]]

I would repeat this combo again only with higher dose and maybe some vinegar?//

Jees
#28 Posted : 7/14/2015 5:25:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
...I would repeat this combo again only with higher dose and maybe some vinegar?...
Next time without the spilling would be better. Big grin

I do believe that the alks in salt form might have a chance to be better absorbed, but I'm not sure. The thinking is that with oral any freebase will become salt form due stomach acid. I am not sure how much pH the anal region is, but sure not like stomach acid.
Anyway I would not go overkill on the vinegar, dunno how anal tissue reacts to too much vinegar.

Dissolved rueHCL in distill water gave me pH 7, nicely dissolved, no need for extra acid.
100 RueHCL, one feels harmalas kicking in hard from start point +15 minutes.
It's possible caapi harmalas are slightly less hard-kicking due lack of harmaline, but if you did not feel really impact after 30 mins, then upping dose (or making it better absorption-able with vinegar) might be a suggestion indeed. One should feel impact on 30 min mark at least.

Happy trials.

starway6
#29 Posted : 7/14/2015 8:37:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
starway6 wrote:
...I would repeat this combo again only with higher dose and maybe some vinegar?...
Next time without the spilling would be better. Big grin

I do believe that the alks in salt form might have a chance to be better absorbed, but I'm not sure. The thinking is that with oral any freebase will become salt form due stomach acid. I am not sure how much pH the anal region is, but sure not like stomach acid.
Anyway I would not go overkill on the vinegar, dunno how anal tissue reacts to too much vinegar.

Dissolved rueHCL in distill water gave me pH 7, nicely dissolved, no need for extra acid.
100 RueHCL, one feels harmalas kicking in hard from start point +15 minutes.
It's possible caapi harmalas are slightly less hard-kicking due lack of harmaline, but if you did not feel really impact after 30 mins, then upping dose (or making it better absorption-able with vinegar) might be a suggestion indeed. One should feel impact on 30 min mark at least.

Happy trials.

Can i use citric acid in place of vinegar for better absorption..?
Would it work as well and be as safe?

starway6
#30 Posted : 8/24/2015 2:52:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It really works!

Pluged a small ..2 mls ..of cappi vine extract in water only and I think i had an aya experince...

I found it slowed the trip some but with an aya quality this time..

After many OEVs i shut my eyes and saw at first what looked like white DMT crystals then
a tv screen or grid of some kind and then a very bright white energy band extended from the top center of the grid all the way to the bottom covering one third of the grid in the center..

Then shortly after i found myself in a brightly colored jeweled world with these millions of snake like things constantly moving as if in an ocean diving down and back upwards in a sea of constant energy..

The colors were awsome..! these snake things were striped with shiney reds and greans and many other colors that were like wet patent leater or colored plastic...

There was not an inch of space between these creatures as they swam into and over and around each other in a never ending sea or universe ! !

With eyes closed this was much like the movie the Aya experiance you find on line...

So some of the cappi extract was absorbed just using water without any acids like vinegar..

This ..[may].. not work as well as using vinegar for better absorbtion but finding it works with just water is interesting..

I suspected it worked this way before but these kind of visions are very aya like
!

Jees
#31 Posted : 8/24/2015 5:39:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for reporting Thumbs up
I would like to ask the following:

* I suppose the caapi extract was in freebase form? If yes, did it dissolve in the water, or was dissolving not necessary for it to work?

* was there spice added to the injection? If yes how much? In FB or salt form? Or was spice taken orally or in vapor?

* how much caapi extract was in the 2 ml?

Thank you !

starway6
#32 Posted : 8/25/2015 2:26:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Thank you for reporting Thumbs up
I would like to ask the following:

* I suppose the caapi extract was in freebase form? If yes, did it dissolve in the water, or was dissolving not necessary for it to work?

* was there spice added to the injection? If yes how much? In FB or salt form? Or was spice taken orally or in vapor?

* how much caapi extract was in the 2 ml?

Thank you !

The cappi was simply water extracted cappi vine.. [boiled out]..it desolved in water very well..

I filtered the water before pluging and i [vaporized..smoked].. the acacia spice...

It was a vaporized aya experiance...Cheers...

sauroman1
#33 Posted : 10/24/2015 8:19:18 PM

Anybody from Lisbon?

Isn't there way to increase DMT absorbtion? Does colon contain MAO too?

PREV12