We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Crystalization by breath? Options

KloudQ7
#1 Posted : 10/22/2015 6:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently, i was looking into some jars that weren't going so well,i made a bunch if mistakes being careless and i wasnt getting much good out of it. While staring at some dmt chunks in the jar my breath turned the whole thing cloudy and precipitated into a few a few gross globs of jiggling weirdness.kinda looked like a mutilated jellyfish (i wish i had taken some pitures for reference at this point). I was like "nasty" and stuck it in the cupboard to deal with it later, maybe dump it out.

I wish i had taken some pictures at this point.

When I came back a few days later to toss it and start over, i looked to see if those gnarly globs were still foating around. The 2 largest globs had somehow transformed into massive crystal formations!!!

Very odd...
KloudQ7 attached the following image(s):
20151022_070351.jpg (4,926kb) downloaded 158 time(s).
20151022_070442.jpg (4,250kb) downloaded 155 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Firemetal420
#2 Posted : 10/22/2015 8:01:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The cloudiness is simply dmt precipitating out of your nps, and its normal Smile

Don't be so quick to throw things away, there's usually a way to salvage goodies out of most mistakes and it would be a shame to waste perfectly good spice Wink
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

KloudQ7
#3 Posted : 10/22/2015 8:37:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You think there is a way to purposely crystalize with breath?

1ce
#4 Posted : 10/22/2015 10:46:47 PM

Communications-Security Analyst

KloudQ7 wrote:
You think there is a way to purposely crystalize with breath?

Wut?

TGO
#5 Posted : 10/22/2015 10:49:32 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

KloudQ7 wrote:
Recently, i was looking into some jars that weren't going so well,i made a bunch if mistakes being careless and i wasnt getting much good out of it. While staring at some dmt chunks in the jar my breath turned the whole thing cloudy and precipitated into a few a few gross globs of jiggling weirdness.kinda looked like a mutilated jellyfish (i wish i had taken some pitures for reference at this point). I was like "nasty" and stuck it in the cupboard to deal with it later, maybe dump it out.

I wish i had taken some pictures at this point.

When I came back a few days later to toss it and start over, i looked to see if those gnarly globs were still foating around. The 2 largest globs had somehow transformed into massive crystal formations!!!

Very odd...

You may find this information useful:

https://www.google.com/#...us+site:www.dmt-nexus.me
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

KloudQ7
#6 Posted : 10/23/2015 12:35:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420 wrote:
The cloudiness is simply dmt precipitating out of your nps, and its normal Smile

Don't be so quick to throw things away, there's usually a way to salvage goodies out of most mistakes and it would be a shame to waste perfectly good spice Wink

I was thinking of dumping it before this happened cause of low yeilds

Also that link just sent me to a Google nexus search

TGO
#7 Posted : 10/23/2015 4:32:56 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

KloudQ7 wrote:
Firemetal420 wrote:

I was thinking of dumping it before this happened cause of low yeilds

Also that link just sent me to a Google nexus search

Exactly! And it is all about growing DMT crystals, and the different ways to do it, which is what accidentally happened in your situation.

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

1ce
#8 Posted : 10/23/2015 9:04:54 AM

What is that brown cake in the jar? It looks like potting soil with the orange beads.

Spaced Out 2
#9 Posted : 10/23/2015 10:36:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Impressive little crystals there, bet your glad now that you didn't throw it out Big grin

Is that your bark sediment under the solvent?

KloudQ7
#10 Posted : 10/24/2015 1:06:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I put some salt in the mix that had some kind of silicate compound in it, and the naptha clouds up all yellow and precipitates some yellowish gunk every time I pull (which is why i was thinking of dumping it). The brown cake undeneath is a combination of this yellow gunkyy precipitate, breath globs, melted dmt beads, and sediment floating under the naptha layer.

1ce
#11 Posted : 10/24/2015 5:09:51 AM

Breath globs? DMT beads? The gunk under the naptha looks like potting soil.

Is this a troll thread?

BongWizard
#12 Posted : 10/24/2015 5:30:55 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

Bottom gooey layer looks to be congealed fats, tannins and maybe some NMT. The big crystal spires are from the saturated solution selectively crystallised from seeds grown during your breathing over it.

Partially evaporating your nps under a fan (such that it consistently cloudy) then allowing it to warm and then finishing the evap is a useful method of separating n,n-DMT from the non crystalline fractions.
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

KloudQ7
#13 Posted : 10/24/2015 7:52:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1ce wrote:
Breath globs? DMT beads? The gunk under the naptha looks like potting soil.

Is this a troll thread?

No, just a really sloppy extraction. It kinda just surprised me that any crystals came out of that stuff.

starway6
#14 Posted : 10/25/2015 1:59:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

when we exhale out.. i think we breath out [carbon dioxide] dont we?

So you added moisture and carbon dioxide to the crystals when you breathed on them?

Could this have caused a change in crystal formation some how? Thumbs up