We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
aya freezing Options

varun
#1 Posted : 11/22/2007 5:52:49 AM

jo_cosmic

hey people. was just wondering can we use syrian rue and obtusifolia bark to make aya and if so is it ok to freeze it to keep and use another day. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Smile
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

varun
#2 Posted : 2/28/2008 2:40:48 AM

jo_cosmic

gee dont all speak at once.Laughing Any one??
SWEETEST LULLABY'S EMANATE FROM THE CORE OF MY BELIEFS COMFORTING THE SLEEP...OR WAS THAT FEAR??!!

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 2/28/2008 2:59:01 AM

The Great Namah

Yes, freezing aya is fine. No loss of potency has been reported. If you can drink rue/acadia made aya then by all means!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Ayahuasqueiro
#4 Posted : 2/28/2008 5:08:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

With an "real" Ayahuasca made of Psychotria & B. Caapi it´s not necessary just fill the ayahuasca into a plastic bottle until it`s COMPLETLY filled, so there is no significant space for air, close the bottle and you can store your ayahuasca about 12 month, or even more without any cooling. Thats how they do it in Brazilian Ayahuasca churches. I guess with mimosa & syrian rue it`s the same. The thing is after a while the stuff gets fermented so you have to open it sometimes that the pressure can leave, otherwise you open it after 12 month an the whole stuff runs out of the bottle ! Or you put it in the refrigerator this slows the fermentation. If you drink something and the bottle is still half filled, push the bottle until the liquids reaches again the top of the bottle so it`s completly filled, this prevents fungus (just in the case you want to store it without cooling). If you store it in the refrigerator it might be not necessary!

Fable
#5 Posted : 2/28/2008 10:46:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I brewed up some aya vine and after reducing it I put it in a jam jar and autoclaved it so it is has essentially been sterilised and can remain in the fridge for as long as it takes me to get around to drinking it.
Apparently the caapi is the healing plant, if I had the option I would steer clear of the rue, I don't think it has the healing element and apparently the journeys can be much darker.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!