We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Doors - Poetic Ramblings and Such Options

MagikVenom
#1 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:41:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Took a look around see witch way the wind blow
Did come to town about a hour ago

Indeed I am a Ryder On The Storm

cosmic lock............................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKbPUzhWeeI

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 7/9/2009 11:02:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

um????
it's a sound

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:04:34 PM

The Great Namah

What in the world is this?

Weird title, even stranger post.

Please explain yourself MagikVenom.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jamie
#4 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:28:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

who knows, perhaps he is a poet??!...enjoyed Jim though, love the doors..anyone read his bio?? I dont like the way the movie portrayed him..book is better..he was a crazy fucker alright!
Long live the unwoke.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:36:34 PM

The Great Namah

fractal enchantment wrote:
who knows, perhaps he is a poet??!...enjoyed Jim though, love the doors..anyone read his bio?? I dont like the way the movie portrayed him..book is better..he was a crazy ------ alright!

Cool no problems with poets, what's with the title of the thread though?
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

narmz
#6 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:48:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I liked the doors this post might mean something, but this post is about as nonsensical as their lyrics.

Maybe a little elaboration?
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

WSaged
#7 Posted : 7/9/2009 5:12:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

narmz wrote:
If I liked the doors this post might mean something, but this post is about as nonsensical as their lyrics.

Maybe a little elaboration?

I like the Doors & I'm still confused!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

endlessness
#8 Posted : 7/9/2009 5:47:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I moved this to the hyperspace tavern because it was not really a suggestion and neither an announcement.. hope nobody minds Smile

WSaged
#9 Posted : 7/9/2009 5:50:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
hope nobody minds

Hope somebody explains....Confused

WSWink
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Espiridion
#10 Posted : 7/13/2009 4:04:14 AM

--who.??..ME??--

...break on through to the other side!!!....

Love you guys!!!

Ahhhhhh spicey!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! <does strange dance>

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

idtravlr
#11 Posted : 7/13/2009 6:51:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
Took a look around see witch way the wind blow
Did come to town about a hour ago

Indeed I am a Ryder On The Storm

cosmic lock............................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKbPUzhWeeI

MV's post are Jim's lyrics. I think MV was probably just enjoying the moment of The Doors and decided to post some lyrics. Strange subforum to choose MV! Smile.

I'm not sure about the post of the title either though! Confused

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

acolon_5
#12 Posted : 7/13/2009 2:48:32 PM

The Great Namah

Since Mr. Venom did not come back and explain his posting I am chaning the title to something that makes more sense.

Magik, please feel free to change it back with some minor explaination of the symbolism or meaning behind the title and post.
The Spice extends life