We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Line breaks on the SHE site? Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 7/13/2009 6:44:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am unable to insert line breaks in my report on the S.H.E site. Even if I physically put in <br> tags, it doesn't take, so the report is one longs string.

Anyone else have this problem? Traveler, will the reports show up in proper format when released?

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 7/13/2009 9:20:27 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Yeah, thats a problem with the 'My Account' part of the SHE site. In the reports it will show up correctly, don't worry.

idtravlr
#3 Posted : 7/13/2009 9:30:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet. I figured you had it all under control, but just wanted to check. Thanks dude, you rule!

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna