We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this mescaline? Options

daffe
#1 Posted : 9/15/2015 8:08:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i have done the food grade extraction with d-limonene and vinager. Does this look like its mescaline?

This look like crystals?

this is after I scraped it together (the first run)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/15/2015 8:17:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately there isn't yet an online mass spectrometry that works on pictures Very happy

If you followed the steps of a trustable tek in the nexus with the right species of cactus, and used clean chems, then what you have is most likely crudeish mescaline acetate which should be fine to consume. Did you ever take mescaline? I suppose you are informed on dosage, set and setting and all of that right?

Was it fresh or dry cact? What species and how much? what was the yield?

daffe
#3 Posted : 9/15/2015 8:50:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Its 100gram dried Achuma (Trichocereus Bridgesii) chips from a online store.
I dont know the yield yet, i have ordered a digital scale that could measure mg
I have used 69ron's 1.221 tek (Non toxic food safe extraction of mescaline using d-limonene). I have used a vacuum filter to get the d-limonene out of the cacti and 7% white (clear) vinegar and a separatory funnel to separate the vinegar. Then i have the vinegar in the oven at 60 celcius for 3-4 hours.

Has taken mescaline once, but my mate got so stomach pain that next time he dont want to drink the cactus tea so thats why im trying to get the mescaline out of the cactus.

Orion
#4 Posted : 9/16/2015 12:22:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Certainly looks like a normal yield of typical 'pencil shaving' acetate to me Smile
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

daffe
#5 Posted : 9/16/2015 5:15:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanx Big grin

Tryptallmine
#6 Posted : 9/16/2015 5:22:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That looks very much like what I ended up with before I cleaned it with MEK not too long ago.
look here. I kind of chopped it up with a razor a bit before taking the photo but it looked like what you have.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=649146#post649146

daffe
#7 Posted : 9/16/2015 6:34:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yes, it look the same so i'm happy :-) i have MEK, but i dont know if i should try to wash it with MEK, i think i will try that next time since i don't want to risk messing this up. We will use this that i hope is mescaline next month, so then we will se if it really is mescaline :-)

#8 Posted : 9/16/2015 12:11:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

daffe wrote:
yes, it look the same so i'm happy :-) i have MEK, but i dont know if i should try to wash it with MEK, i think i will try that next time since i don't want to risk messing this up. We will use this that i hope is mescaline next month, so then we will se if it really is mescaline :-)

Yup, thats definitely mesc. No need for the MEK wash imo. I've never washed any of my extracts - be it acetate or hcl. Beautiful experiences, every time. Thumbs up

daffe
#9 Posted : 9/16/2015 12:21:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
daffe wrote:

Yup, thats definitely mesc. No need for the MEK wash imo. I've never washed any of my extracts - be it acetate or hcl. Beautiful experiences, every time. Thumbs up

Thanx Big grin

daffe
#10 Posted : 9/30/2015 6:13:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yield = 1,3gram :-) Looks like a happy saturday :-) Will give report next week.

Wolfnippletip
#11 Posted : 9/30/2015 8:19:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Before you ask: The answer to the question "How much should I do"? is ALLLLLLLL of it. Very happy Sounds like a heck of a Saturday, and maybe Sunday too.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

daffe
#12 Posted : 10/1/2015 6:09:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip wrote:
Before you ask: The answer to the question "How much should I do"? is ALLLLLLLL of it. Very happy Sounds like a heck of a Saturday, and maybe Sunday too.

Well, we are two so we have to split it, but i hope it still would work. This is our second time testing mescaline, the first one we made tea from 30+ gram cacti each, it was something visual, but not as much as we had hoped for. Does bodyweight has something to say when taking mescaline? We are in the 45+ and there must be 25-30 year since we tested some hashish, so this would be fun i hope :-) We plan to start early Saturday :-)

BongWizard
#13 Posted : 10/2/2015 7:06:47 AM

Hyperspace Cowboy

Wolfnippletip wrote:

Good answer Laughing
"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be a spirit of tolerance in the entire population." -Albert Einstein

I'm not a big fan of SWIM. I mean, I've never met the guy, but any time I hear about him, he's doing something sketchy.

downwardsfromzero
#14 Posted : 10/6/2015 6:57:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Looks like crude limonene extracted acetates to me.

IME the stuff from a similar set of circumstances required "all of it"; MEK or acetone cleaning would give a better picture of how active it's likely to be but frankly you might as well save that for next time.

Grow your own cacti if possible. Potent windowsill specimens can be achieved in northern Europe Pleased

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

daffe
#15 Posted : 10/9/2015 3:22:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hm
300mg each and then we waited 45min and took 200mg more each. I then vomited after 5 min, my friend didnt.
My friend did get heavy visuals. I didnt get visuals with my eyes open but i got feelings like i was made from rubber and that i was shrinking and growing but i got visual when i closed my eyes. My friend had good visuals for some times then he get realy bad, he was totaly gone for 5-6 hours. Hi remember everything the next day, but at the point when he was bad he didnt remember name on peopel and was sure he would die. He says it feels like ego death. I did have a good time but i miss the visuals. Since this is our seccond and maybe his last trip, was it bad mescaline and did he have a bad trip or was it just as it should be?

TGO
#16 Posted : 10/9/2015 9:05:12 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

daffe wrote:
hm
300mg each and then we waited 45min and took 200mg more each. I then vomited after 5 min, my friend didnt.
My friend did get heavy visuals. I didnt get visuals with my eyes open but i got feelings like i was made from rubber and that i was shrinking and growing but i got visual when i closed my eyes. My friend had good visuals for some times then he get realy bad, he was totaly gone for 5-6 hours. Hi remember everything the next day, but at the point when he was bad he didnt remember name on peopel and was sure he would die. He says it feels like ego death. I did have a good time but i miss the visuals. Since this is our seccond and maybe his last trip, was it bad mescaline and did he have a bad trip or was it just as it should be?

Yeah man, mescaline comes on really slow and 500mg can be considered a pretty heavy dose for some. Ginger tea and good old mary jane are my "go to" for nausea. One time I ate some mescaline ( I believe we dosed 400mg each...) with my lady and we both hurled after about 45min-1 hour(that was without taking anything for nausea). I felt like that trip was weaker because of that...still a beautiful experience, of course, but I can't help wondering what could have been!

There really are no bad trips, IMHO, it is all about what you take out of it and even more about his/your interpretation of everything that transpired. If it felt like a negative experience then some people label it as "bad". And it sure can feel that way sometimes...keep in mind that psychedelics tend to give you what you need rather than what you want. If he does decide to go back into mescaline land, perhaps a lower dose would be more appropriate...? Say somewhere around 350mg-400mg.

The art of utilizing psychedelics is life long learning curve but the most beautiful thing about it is that navigation of the psychedelic headspace can never truly be mastered. There is always something more to learn about oneself, I feel. I am not saying that when you take a psychedelic, you must use it for the rest of your life. I'm saying they are useful tools that can lead to a more fulfilling/interesting/exciting life.

So whether or not your friend will go back, I'm sure he gained some interesting perspective from such a powerful journey! thank you for sharing!

Smile

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

daffe
#17 Posted : 10/10/2015 6:39:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanx for useful information. I hope he would try it one more time and in smaller dose. I will for sure try it more, i have 15-20 small cacti in my house that is growing :-) so in a year or two i will be making mescaline from my own cacti :-)

daffe
#18 Posted : 10/10/2015 5:06:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This time we did drink some beer the day before maybe 4-5 Liter each and a litle moonshine. Could that have been a problem? I think we stopped drinking at 23-24:00 and we tok the mescaline the next day arround 09:00 so maybe 10 hours between drinking beer and the mescaline.