We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking San Pedro Powder Options

DisEmboDied
#1 Posted : 10/2/2015 5:41:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking San Pedro powder does not work. It was worth a try. No one expected it to, but even after Harmaline freebase, maybe slight effects like marijuana for about a minute (could have been other factors).

But nope, doesn't work.
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Nathanial.Dread
#2 Posted : 10/2/2015 9:57:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phenylethylamines tend to breakdown into really nasty things when burnt - would not recommend, for health and safety reasons.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 10/3/2015 4:32:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It would seem clear that smoking san pedro powder wouldn't work in the first place. It's like smoking coffee bean powder to get a stimulant effect, nasty burning effect in mouth/lungs and no apparent psychoactive effect. Razz
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

pitubo
#4 Posted : 10/3/2015 10:11:47 AM

dysfunctional word machine

Cognitive Heart wrote:
It's like smoking coffee bean powder to get a stimulant effect, nasty burning effect in mouth/lungs and no apparent psychoactive effect.

Smoke it with cream and sugar perhaps?Big grin

Cognitive Heart
#5 Posted : 10/3/2015 12:00:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Smoke it with cream and sugar perhaps?Big grin

You're only then adding insult to injury. Laughing Rolling eyes
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 10/5/2015 11:29:53 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

DisEmboDied wrote:
Smoking San Pedro powder does not work. It was worth a try. No one expected it to, but even after Harmaline freebase, maybe slight effects like marijuana for about a minute (could have been other factors).

But nope, doesn't work.

So, you just stuck the powder in your smoking device, applied heat and inhaled the resulting fumes?

No attempt at freebasing, e.g. make a paste with lime, allow to dry, then smoke? Not that I'd recommend that, either.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DisEmboDied
#7 Posted : 10/6/2015 1:32:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nope, just stuck it in straight in the GVG, it was worth a shot, not like it was a big loss, now we know Smile
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 10/6/2015 2:35:27 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

If you're not basing it, you're surely wasting it. After all, that's the usual method when smoking, e.g. DMT, right?

I just have a feeling that smoking mescaline freebase might be more risky than DMT. Vague feelings about possibility of vasoconstriction or even cardiotoxicity. I don't think there much if anything in the literature about this ROA for mescaline and I'm just extrapolating from a dataset in my head...

Some links:
smoking mescaline
Can you smoke mescaline?
Smoking Mescaline???
Quote:
i think its kind of obvious that the freebase should be smoked.

Quote:
Wouldn't smoking mescaline have the same dangers as smoking 2c-x chemicals? I know those can be very painfull and damaging to smoke, and have much more body load with that method

Quote:
"Phenethylamines are not meant to be smoked, mescaline a phenethylamine, and should not be smoked, period."

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

TGO
#9 Posted : 10/6/2015 2:48:28 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

"If you smoke San Pedro powder, you're going to have a bad time!" Laughing I kid...

But wouldn't it be interesting if it did work?

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 10/6/2015 3:10:02 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

"If you smoke San Pedro powder you're going to experience bugger all at best, and waste your cactus!"

Reading a bit more, some people claim to have smoked mescaline, peyote or San Pedro; some of them say that it does something, and most of them say that we're better off just eating the stuff. It appears to be the case that sometimes peyote is smoked for ceremonial spiritual reasons. This is just what I've gleaned from the last half hour's reading.

The thought of a mescaline carbonate changa admixture crosses my mind, however...

As always, proceed with caution when testing unknown procedures!

Quote:
If you are hell bent on smoking it, please post back your results. I would love you to say smoking peyote is great, although I think the indians would have beat you to it if it was worth it.

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 10/6/2015 3:16:59 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Lots of negative speculation here from those who don't know and have never tried smoking good pure white mesc hcl.

IT WORKS GREAT!!! Hand down. It tastes good too. it will extend your trip another 6hrs easily and the visuals are gentle and intense.
SWIM has smoked mesc quite a few times, and did during last weeks full moon.
60mg is the way to go after dosing with 200mg mesc hcl about 5hrs into the journey. Geometry and webs form with such intense color. SWIY can keep on tripping all weekend if they have enough to puff. Go slow and have fun.
Those who have never done it shouldn't say it won't work when it has been proven to work many years ago. The data is there and many have enjoyed the deeper so called spiritual experience.

here

starway6
#12 Posted : 10/7/2015 11:17:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How about vaporizing it instead of.. [smoking or combusting].. it?

Perfect vaporization may may surprise you!

DisEmboDied
#13 Posted : 10/10/2015 7:54:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I vaped it with the GVG

starway6
#14 Posted : 10/10/2015 9:33:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DisEmboDied wrote:
I vaped it with the GVG

Well i meant vaping fairly pure mescaline crystals....Smile Not raw cactus powder...

DisEmboDied
#15 Posted : 11/13/2015 5:52:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I once smoked a cockroach mixed with harmalas and torch dry pieces but had no effect, haha just joking

null24
#16 Posted : 11/14/2015 4:57:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

DisEmboDied wrote:
I once smoked a cockroach mixed with harmalas and torch dry pieces but had no effect, haha just joking

I'm Smoking roaches right now. Wut?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Loveall
#17 Posted : 9/3/2018 5:28:12 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

starway6 wrote:
How about vaporizing it instead of.. [smoking or combusting].. it?

Perfect vaporization may may surprise you!

Yes, how about electronically vaporizing free base mescaline? Boiling point is 180C I believe - in the range for such devices. Folks must have tried to do this with temperature controled e-vapes like the crafty? Anyone have experiences or know of other threads on this topic?

Thanks you.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚