We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I love the Nexus <3 Options

Praxis.
#1 Posted : 11/13/2014 9:01:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just wanted to take a quick moment to convey my appreciation for the community here. I've been crazy busy lately and not as active I normally would be, and it seems that when I do get the chance to post I'm either criticizing the psychedelic community or not talking about psychedelics at all.

I'm at a very interesting time in my life right now and to be honest I'm overwhelmed, confused, and unsure about the future. I'm genuinely deeply concerned for the world, as many of us are, but admittedly I am impatient with myself and I have a tendency to act on my emotions.

I've held this community close to me for 3 years or so now and hold all of you in the highest regard. The experience, wisdom, and kindness displayed here has carried me through some of the most trying times of my life and I can honestly say that you folks have helped to make me a better person. Without the Nexus I would have never been inspired to pursue the path I've chosen to take, and I would never be the person that I am today. It's never been my intention to use the Nexus as a front for my own political agenda. I consider you all to be open-minded and mature people who have an extremely unique and valuable perspective to offer, and I would never be so bold with some of my own opinions if I didn't feel this was a safe space to share challenging ideas. I really do value your opinions and your experiences and I wouldn't bother sharing if I didn't.

I don't mean to ramble, I'm sitting in an airport right now and have some time to kill for the first time in months. Really all I'm trying to say is that I love you all! Each and every one of you means more to me than words can express! So, to properly convey all of my love for the Nexus here's a bunch of these guys Love Love Love Love Love

Also while I'm at it, I really enjoyed the last few Nexian articles by Nen, Snozz, youniverse, and dreamer042. These are exactly the sorts of things that need to be made apparent within psychedelic culture and I'm thrilled to see the dialogue happening. It's great to see others set realistic goals and follow through with them in ways that are relevant to our community. I don't chime in much but I do keep up with all of the projects that keep the Nexus engaged, so additionally serious props to all the mods, The Traveler, and everyone/anyone helping with all of the work that the Nexus is involved with. Thank you so much, you are all pioneers in so many ways! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

I love all of you! Thanks for being here and for putting up with me and my shenanigans.

Love Love Love
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Bdevall158
#2 Posted : 11/13/2014 4:12:39 PM

Mind Wanderer

Quote:
I just wanted to take a quick moment to convey my appreciation for the community here.

Same here, you rock nexus and nexians i love you all Thumbs up
LOVE & LIGHT

TGO
#3 Posted : 10/6/2015 2:24:22 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Bump!

I have never come across a place so intricately beautiful! I have learned so much from this place and I've only been an active member since May of this year. I used to lurk in the background (for years) and read everything I could click on before finally gathering the courage and joining.

It has been nothing but a blessing and even though everyone is anonymous, I feel like I've gotten to know a few of you through your posts, and I couldn't ask for anything more than that. The time, effort and research that has gone into the Nexus is incredible and immense, an encyclopedia of psychedelia, among other things.

So to all of you wonderful people, especially the Traveler, thank you for this place!

Love
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish