We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
New SHE idea: make the event a wave! Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 7/11/2009 7:19:46 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Now another SHE has passed by it is becoming evident that it's hard for people at different ends of the world to join at the same time. While the last SHE was perfect for Australia, the USA people had a hard time to launch so early while everyone was waking up, many street noises, etc.

The new idea I have is to start the SHE in a wave of launches. This can be done in two different ways:

1. Have all the people start at the same local time. Lets say 20:00 on Saturday evening. This way we will not launch at the same moment in time but it will be a wave of launches that is rolling over the earth as different timezones enter that 20:00 local time. So you just wait until YOUR local time reaches 20:00 and then take off to hyperspace.

2. Have three different launch points, one for every part of the world. So Australia, Europe and USA will each have their own launch time, again at about 20:00 in the evening. First Australia will mass launch, then 8 hours later Europe will launch and again 8 hours later the USA will take part in the mass takeoff.

Let me all know how you feel about these ideas.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

WSaged
#2 Posted : 7/11/2009 7:26:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds like a great compromise!!

No only that, but it leaves the window of group launching open for much longer too!!
I think option 1 would be kind of cool either way, as it would be like a big DMT tidal wave sweeping across the globe!Razz

I Like It!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

endlessness
#3 Posted : 7/11/2009 7:34:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think its a good idea also Smile

tryptographer
#4 Posted : 7/11/2009 7:39:45 PM

tryptamine photographer

Yes, excellent idea, I wouldn't even dream about launching at 7 am! Both options are interesting, no idea what would be better, the continental group launch or the same local time launch.
According to Einstein there is no universal standard time in our universe anyway, let alone in hyperspace. We can always submit a request to the entities for time travel to get synched Smile

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 7/11/2009 7:40:35 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

tryptographer wrote:
We can always submit a request to the entities for time travel to get synched Smile

LOL.

WSaged
#6 Posted : 7/11/2009 7:59:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
We can always submit a request to the entities for time travel to get synched Smile

HaHa!

"Yes we can help...wait until all of the merkabas are fluctuating at the speed of bananas & the egguniverse is spinning into itself at a folding undertow...then all of you humans will be at the same point in the fizziverse to inhale your little gas-keys..."

"See you meatbags soon!!!"Wink

Laughing
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

gosvami
#7 Posted : 7/11/2009 10:19:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like this idea to synchronize the onset in hyperspace with the course of the stars.
I don’t want to be a slave of the mechanical running of the clock, made by men.
Once upon the time I read in a book by Carlos Castaneda that it is easier to go across the inter-dimensional crack of the worlds in the time between day and night, then sun is rising or going down…
Lets give it a try, next SHE…

OM

idtravlr
#8 Posted : 7/12/2009 7:11:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally still like the idea of everyone launching at once, BUT if using another method will allow more people to participate, and have a greater level of success then I'm all for it. We've struggled with this issue since the beginning, so maybe it's time for a change.??

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

crakkbakk
#9 Posted : 7/12/2009 9:48:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think the wave idea is brilliant.

Perhaps people can sign up for a particlar time and everyone gets to choose one?

idtravlr
#10 Posted : 7/13/2009 1:54:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It would be cool to know how many other travelers were participating in one's time frame.

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

gosvami
#11 Posted : 7/13/2009 12:13:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

storing and decoding the experiences and messages of other people, who entered the hyperspace, no matter when and where and how they do (did, will do...), should be possible, no matter when and where and how you enter, if i have a right understanding about the nature of 'the other worlds' and their relationship to time and space.
imho, it is the launching at the same time more some sort of symbolic act but not a real necessity.
OM

shago
#12 Posted : 7/20/2009 3:53:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the launching wave sounds great.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

shago
#13 Posted : 7/21/2009 10:50:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

local time wave sounds better for me.

The awaited day will come.
De rodillas, bajo la lluvia y sobre el barro, clamamos a los cielos... ven a nosotros.

JOIN THE NEXUS CHAT ROOM NOW!

I do not aprove any illegal act as I don't do anything illegal.

Pandora
#14 Posted : 8/28/2009 5:13:48 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello All,

I do not know if this idea is still alive, as I have checked the posts/threads and they appear a bit dated. SWIM and my cat (also a very psychedelic being who is named Hathor, after the Ancient Egyptian goddess of love) are very interested, and my brother says they could use his computer for this type of event.

So, all at the same (inconvenient for some) time or at different times creating timezone waves of hyperspace entry sound good to them, especially the cat.

This idea seems brilliant, though it is apparent it is difficult carrying it out in the consensual reality of different timezones . . .

Peace & Love,
Pandora

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

antrocles
#15 Posted : 9/2/2009 4:55:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have seen a cat like yours before. far to the east in the great desert....those who live in that harsh, barren wasteland have learned to ride them....

...how did you ever manage to capture such a beast? i shall name you Pandora Muad'dib...
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

۩
#16 Posted : 9/2/2009 4:58:45 PM

antrocles wrote:
i have seen a cat like yours before. far to the east in the great desert....those who live in that harsh, barren wasteland have learned to ride them....

Shocked
Earth or Hyperspace??

antrocles
#17 Posted : 9/2/2009 5:23:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh that is a hyperspace catworm if ever i've seen one....known to grind a man down to a nub with it's diamond-hard sandpaper tongue..... Pleased
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Enoon
#18 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:10:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

so when is this going down?
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

psyco_nomad
#19 Posted : 6/19/2011 6:19:20 PM

Joe

Looking at the dates on all of these posts I became very disappointed that I wasn't able to partake. Now I find myself even more let down, that I see posts dating a year apart with the experiment still not done. I think the rolling DMT blastoff is a great idea and if we get this started up again I Would love to be a part of it.
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum

dreamer042
#20 Posted : 6/19/2011 6:36:23 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'm gonna go with this nice person above me and put in my vote for another SHE in the near future.

Seeing as its summer-time in the northern hemisphere, if possible I think people should try to partake in the great outdoors under the stars.

Maybe on the 4th of July? So those of us in the US can watch the fireworks Wink

Just a few thoughts...

See you on the other side Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

12NEXT