We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Dosage of DMT freebase required/preferred orally?
Choice Votes Statistics
<30mg 4 11 %
30-60mg 4 11 %
60-80mg 3 8 %
80-100mg 7 20 %
>100mg 16 47 %

«PREV234
Thread for Oral Dosage in Pharmahuasca w/ DMT Dosage Poll Options

#61 Posted : 9/26/2015 1:27:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I think there's many unseen factors when it comes to dosage. If worked with consistently, personal dosage can change drastically with time, to where - say 5 years or so ago, you might have needed 220mg harmala freebase and 100mg DMT, but then now due to overall sensitivity to the experience/etc - you might only need 180mg harmala freebase and 50mg DMT to get to the same place, possibly even deeper. It does happen with many, and it's certainly happened with me.

But there's other factors that play into how strong the experience can/will be - diet, physiology, mental standing - all these things are in constant flux to more or less a degree, nothing's static. I really do think it's more complicated than just dosage though. I've had many experience where I took much lower dosages than normal and the doors were blown clean off, some of those experiences much stronger than the bigger dosage experiences. Razz

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#62 Posted : 9/26/2015 4:53:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's something ambiguous about dosages spinning the thread.
It plays indeed a role, yet not. Laughing

DMTripper
#63 Posted : 9/27/2015 2:10:44 AM

John Murdoch IV

My advice is START LOW and work your way up if you want to avoid traumatic experience.
I speak of experience. I'm still working my way through a trip I had more than 4 years ago. And before that trip I looked at my self as a seasoned tripper. Had had many life changing trips on so called heroic doses. Had many times had to fight for my sanity.

But that pharma trip 4 years ago was way beyond any terror I had ever been through. And that was on 250mg's of caapi extracted harmalas and 85mg's of freebase DMT.

START LOW. People have very different sensitivity to these compounds.
You can always work your way up.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

DesykaLamgeenie
#64 Posted : 9/27/2015 2:46:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
But that pharma trip 4 years ago was way beyond any terror I had ever been through. And that was on 250mg's of caapi extracted harmalas and 85mg's of freebase DMT.

How do other doses of pharma compare to that experience for you? In other words, were the effects of that dose typical for you with that amount? Or were the effects unusually intense that time for unknown reasons?

DMTripper
#65 Posted : 9/27/2015 2:52:50 AM

John Murdoch IV

DesykaLamgeenie wrote:
DMTripper wrote:

How do other doses of pharma compare to that experience for you? In other words, were the effects of that dose typical for you with that amount? Or were the effects unusually intense that time for unknown reasons?

This was my first and only time on pharma. I don't know if I will ever do that again. But I was alone and that was a bad idea for a first time on pharma. I might handle that dose today if I had someone with me for guidance. But I'm not ready to do any experiments with that now. I'd do aya with a trained guide or changa but not pharma.

But like I said we're all different and it's just a good idea to start low and work your way up.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.

DMTripper
#66 Posted : 9/27/2015 2:57:43 AM

John Murdoch IV

I might never understand what happened that night. But it all started very sinister. I had never prior to that given any thought that there might be some demons able to seriously mess with your mind and soul but now I'm convinced. And I think I got attacked by one of those. We're not alone in the universe and we exist on many levels. I got messed up on a level science has still no understanding of. That's my perspective after this experience. My energy field got fucked up.
––––––

DesykaLamgeenie
#67 Posted : 9/27/2015 3:03:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
But like I said we're all different and it's just a good idea to start low and work your way up.

I definitely agree.

I think anyone doing it this way will reach the level of experience they are meant to.

chocobeastie
#68 Posted : 9/27/2015 7:56:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just to be clear, I never said not to start small. I just said, doses of 50-100mg do not represent for many people where these materials can take us and do not represent a standard dose or a dose that is going to crack a lot of people through into truly visionary states.

DMTripper makes a good point, there are malevolent beings out there, IF you are going to do this, my view is that you must learn to deal with them.

And it is not really about dose, the lower doses will not protect you from them, but also, the lower doses will often not allow you to face and work with what is there.

And when you work your way up, there is a good chance you will have traumatic experiences as well.

People often vastly underestimate the seriousness of these states of being.

tregar
#69 Posted : 10/1/2015 2:06:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good poll.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

«PREV234