We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Creating your own rules Options

TimeGearingBlocks
#1 Posted : 9/30/2015 7:56:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I created my own Chakra System based on the original Chakra System and my own opinions and witnessed accounts. What do you think? I was reading a post earlier about Tulpas and Entities and it reminded me of how I created my own Chakra System and how that might have similar effects. I attached it, hopefully it will show.
TimeGearingBlocks attached the following image(s):
My Emotional Universe.jpg (878kb) downloaded 43 time(s).
It all exists, because it does.

"Many are the names of God and infinite are the forms through which she may be approached. In whatever name and form you worship him, through them you will realize God."
- Sri Ramakrishna [edited]

StrangeLoop wrote:
The nature of the universe is to build up aggregates of conscious matter. Esse est percipi, to be is to be perceived, without observers the universe is just formless vibrations of energy. The all seeing eye is a human symbol we use to represent the idea that the universe itself has a consciousness and intelligence...God if you will. I think DMT opens you up to the absolute reality of pure consciousness and your rational brain is trying to figure out what it's experiencing by throwing up these archetypes.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.