We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
PanoraMIX salvia extraction Options

panoramix
#21 Posted : 12/20/2009 11:31:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
you mean 50 Milligrams of pure salvinorin , amiright ?

Its really hard to believe you smoked 40000mgs of Salvinorin Laughing

no i mean 50grams but dit not smoke it my self made a herbal blend with itmixt it with freebase dmt b. caapi dreamherb some and mint and (gave it awe)
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Observant
#22 Posted : 12/20/2009 11:47:33 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Interesting , can you remember the ratios in this changa mix?
It must have been a lot .

Could you describe the Effects a little more ? Was it good ?
Did your mates like it ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

panoramix
#23 Posted : 12/21/2009 12:32:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
Interesting , can you remember the ratios in this changa mix?
It must have been a lot .

Could you describe the Effects a little more ? Was it good ?
Did your mates like it ?

the effects of the crystals ware verry hard was to muth for me and my mates so i made the herbel mix about |3/4% salvia crystal| |47% dmt| |10% mint| |20 dreamherb extract| |20% b. caapi| the efect of the herbel mix whare verry plasint very spiretual. the retio i do not know for shure i hade abou 100kg of salvia leaves and stil have alot leaves.
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

Observant
#24 Posted : 12/21/2009 1:03:43 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Did you grow or collect in the Wild , or was it all bought ? 100kg Salvia Shocked

Your mix still sounds pretty intense . How much was needed for decent effects ?
What kind of Smoking device did you prefer for that mix ? Bong? Joint ?

Sounds like a nice way to do Salvinorin .

Edit : I have Calea 10x Extract from Maya - I feel effects from smoking a little bit, but i nearly cant stand the taste of the smoke - its really 'sharp' ,alot worse than Hemp Leafes for me .
Maybe if mixed with something pleasant tasting .
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

panoramix
#25 Posted : 12/21/2009 1:15:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
Did you grow or collect in the Wild , or was it all bought ? 100kg Salvia Shocked

Edit : I have Calea 10x Extract from Maya - I feel effects from smoking a little bit, but i nearly cant stand the taste of the smoke - its really 'sharp' ,alot worse than Hemp Leafes for me .

salvia bought it for a nice price Very happy for the smoking tipe a joint is very nice but for a hardon trip u neet to smoke it in a bong or long basepipe and onley 20mg is neded or so.
do not use more or it is to intense.

Observant
#26 Posted : 12/21/2009 1:52:46 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Sounds like quite the extreme breakthrough mix ... :idea:
But still very easy to get too much .

I think i will add some more Herbs n some Caapi Freebase as well to my Salvia based Changa.
Very Pleasant ,you say .... Cool

panoramix
#27 Posted : 12/21/2009 9:43:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
Sounds like quite the extreme breakthrough mix ... :idea:
But still very easy to get too much .

I think i will add some more Herbs n some Caapi Freebase as well to my Salvia based Changa.
Very Pleasant ,you say .... Cool

and i recament ols do a dreamherb extract it gives alot when u are in hyperspace alot of peace in mind Very happy

rOm
#28 Posted : 2/23/2010 8:57:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great thread Panom', I like using admixture to salvinorin.
Observant wrote:

Actually I never smoked Calea, I'd like to give a try, my plan is to enhance some 10X Calea with salvinorin alpha crystal.
Do you know the vaporizing point of calea ?
I'd like to use my glass VG, as I like less and less to smoke bong.
I found that vaping salvinorin (a high vaporizing point) was working, although we may lose some during the process the vapor is so smooth !!
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

leodp
#29 Posted : 9/25/2015 3:26:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

100g leaves means dry leaves?
Fresh would be probably 1/5th the number

Father Time
#30 Posted : 9/27/2015 12:06:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool post!! However I would say that 2 days is far to long if using acetone, when using actone only 30 seconds to a min are needed per pull especially if the acetone is room temp. Salvinorin will dissolve quite redily in acetone. Should you decide to clean the end product you vpuld do so with naphtha and or ipa. Ipa will pull roughly .7 MG salvinorin per ml, whereas naphtha would pull hardly any at all but can be used to clean up some of the chlorophyll.

Thanks for the post!! We love seeing new teks

I'm almost more interest to see what a 10g stash of salvinorin looks like Very happy
anything posted buy this account is 100% fiction

PREV12