We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Peyote dosage opinions? Options

dreamer042
#21 Posted : 8/1/2010 6:29:31 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

The peyote way church uses doses of 21 dried grams (the equivalent of 12-15 Peyote buttons) in a tea reduced down to 12 oz of liquid.

source - http://www.peyoteway.org/faqs.php#howmanybuttons

Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#22 Posted : 8/3/2010 12:19:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks dreamer!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

jamie
#23 Posted : 9/13/2015 8:37:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Old thread I know but I do not want to start another one on the topic. I don't really know where these 20-30g etc doses are coming from when it comes to dry peyote.

I have very little experience with cacti in general, but I have been working with it recently after falling in love with MDMA. Cacti was the next step. I am sensitive already but still..

I got to eat peyote last night for the first time in my life. It was one of the most amazing psychedelic experiences I have ever had. I only ate 3 grams! of dry buttons, with small puffs of cannabis through the peak and come down. I was able to have in my possession 14 grams of dry buttons, and research tells me that 4% alkaloids is common in peyote, and 6% is not unheard of. So I estimate I must have ingested 120-180mg of peyote alkaloids.

I really can not imagine 20g of this peyote. People say peyote is not visual like psilocybin or ayahuasca etc. This is not true IME. Peyote is every bit as visual and visionary as these other medicines, with extremely complex fractal glyphs and mandalas, and then also true visions. Some of the most deep, personal and profound visions I have ever experienced. Peyote is my teacher. I knew it instantly..it's what I have been waiting for. MDMA opened my heart and changed my life, and opened the road for the cacti to enter into my life. I am in absolute debt to these two medicines for the profound shift in my life I attribute to them.

Peyote is far more potent than any trichs I have eaten. I recently ate 25g of peruvianus at shambhala music festival and yeah at that dose it def becomes visionary and fully entheogenic, allowing for the full empathogenic MDMA like rushing that is unmatched for dancing(MDMA and mesc blow mushrooms out of the water for dancing) but with the deep deep mystical(MDMA is pretty mystical though) and visionary headspace that compares to any ayahuasca I have drunk..though the content of the visions with the cacti I think were more profound and personal.

I cant stress enough how amazingly visual peyote can be. It is the most colorful psychedelic I have tried, with complex geometric patters and visions I never thought this stuff was capable of.

It even talked to me. The voice of the peyote is very different from the voice of the mushrooms..but it really surprised me when suddenly this disembodied voice was addressing me in a dark room.

..oh and electronic bass music..yeah mescaline does that whole MDMA thing where the music just saturates your cells. This is important for me. I found my home in the rave culture and the psychedelics I have been using reflect that more and more.

Im going to eat 3g again at an earthdance festival next weekend..and then save the rest for a higher dose the next weekend. Then, I have some trichs ready to give me a taste.
Long live the unwoke.

Koornut
#24 Posted : 9/13/2015 8:46:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's good news jamie Very happy
What's the average size of each button typically?
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

Ufostrahlen
#25 Posted : 9/13/2015 9:05:08 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:
Peyote is my teacher. I knew it instantly..it's what I have been waiting for. MDMA opened my heart and changed my life, and opened the road for the cacti to enter into my life. I am in absolute debt to these two medicines for the profound shift in my life I attribute to them.

Congrats on the phenethylamine way, jamie, that's sounds wonderful. I remember putting ~ 5 buttons in a blender with some OJ, and gulp the whole smoothie down. Yuck! Horrible taste and earthshattering sickness. But once I came back, the whole trip was pure magic and mescalito told me to eat him 3 days straight Smile

My resume: start with low doses and be prepared to experience horrible sickness. If you read the Shulgin notebooks, he takes mescaline with marezine. Might be a good idea to investigate further.

Quote:
0.400 g mescaline sulfate in water - preceded by
0.050 g marezine one hour earlier. Slight bitter
taste - not unpleasant.
https://www.erowid.org/l..._labbook1_searchable.pdf
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

anne halonium
#26 Posted : 9/13/2015 10:14:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

for straight buttons,
im partial to 14 dust dry g's.

and i mean dust powder like flour,
like ,OMG dont turn on the ceiling fan dust dry fine.

tangible consumption and you will get visuals.

i weigh 120 lbs.
ya might wanna boost yourself if you weigh considerably more.............

"loph girl incarnate / lab rabbits included"
kids dont try anything annie does at home ,
for for scientific / educational review only.

Spanishfly
#27 Posted : 9/26/2015 4:38:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I only grow them, have never (yet) consumed them - but I did read some numbers for raw peyote flesh. 100 grams was a light dose, 150 g a moderate dose, and 200 g a heavy dose.
For what it's worth !!!
Life is a shit sandwich - the more bread you got, the less shit you eat.

PREV12