We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV15161718NEXT
Tetrahydroharmine (THH) sublingually Options

MagikVenom
#321 Posted : 6/19/2009 11:16:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
SWIM just loves aged cheese and isn't going to stop eating it. He'd rather stop using ayahuasca than stop eating cheeseSmile Fortunately he can have them both.

Maybe some people cannot. Until a thorough study on it is performed then we'll never really know will we.

Thats interesting and true for some people. It is also interesting that it would seem that smoking changa mixtures have no interactions with diet at least for me. Any thoughts on that?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phlux-
#322 Posted : 6/20/2009 8:18:08 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Swim had some nasty symptoms once - had shroomahuasca with rue seeds - ground and swallowed, the experience was at night.
The next morning swim drank a nice strong cup of coffee and was hit with a major pressure headache - swim never ever gets headaches.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

69ron
#323 Posted : 6/20/2009 1:25:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:
Here is a recent report on the ayahuasca forum with someone apparently having a food reaction. It seems like many of the reactions comes from eating thai/chinese food. So not sure what exactly is causing the headache / blood pressure rise.

MSG maybe? Soy sauce?

SWIM hasn't had any reactions at all even with Chinese food though.

I keep seeing coffee and soda as the main culprit. Coffee is not very high in tyramine. It has some, but it's not high in it. I think these reactions are not tyramine related. I think the coffee and soda reaction is caffeine related. No one seems to mention tea. Tea has tyramine. That’s weird.

Aged cheese should do it and I don't see people getting these headaches from aged cheese. They always mention coffee. It doesn’t add up.

Note that several SWIMs here on this forum use coffee and don't get headaches from it when using ayahuasca.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

The Traveler
#324 Posted : 6/20/2009 10:47:57 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

69ron wrote:
When SWIM eats pepperoni pizza during an ayahuasca session he gets no effects at all from the pizza.

I'm surpised you can eat during an ayahuasca session! Shocked

How does the pizza taste if you eat it during a session? Does it effect the experience much?

After my pharmahuasca experience I mostly go directly into town having a beer with friends to talk about the experience. I always take a Hefeweisse beer from tap and although tap beer is on the MAOI avoid list I never got any direct headache from it, only the day after if I drank way too much. Pleased

Jorkest
#325 Posted : 6/20/2009 11:41:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM also drinks while on pharma with thh harmine and harmaline..but most usually after the experience..to talk about it with his brother..mmm beer
it's a sound

69ron
#326 Posted : 6/21/2009 12:29:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
69ron wrote:
When SWIM eats pepperoni pizza during an ayahuasca session he gets no effects at all from the pizza.

I'm surpised you can eat during an ayahuasca session! Shocked

How does the pizza taste if you eat it during a session? Does it effect the experience much?

After my pharmahuasca experience I mostly go directly into town having a beer with friends to talk about the experience. I always take a Hefeweisse beer from tap and although tap beer is on the MAOI avoid list I never got any direct headache from it, only the day after if I drank way too much. Pleased

The pizza just looks funny that's all. It tastes the same. SWIM only gets taste hallucinations from LSD usually.

SWIM doesn’t like fasting and actually having an empty stomach causes SWIM to get nausea from ayahuasca. Eating helps settle his stomach.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

idtravlr
#327 Posted : 7/11/2009 2:44:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

Alkaloids are available as either freebase alkaloids or salts. Salts are bases combined with acids. Freebase alkaloids are alkaline bases with nothing attached to them. Alkaloid salts are attached to acids such as fumaric acid, hydrochloric acid, citric acid, etc. Alkaloid salts are more stable, and usually more water soluble than freebase alkaloids.

Hey 69, or anyone else that can answer this. The THH that SWIM has is THH HCL, as opposed to THH Citrate which is widely referred to in this thread. With respect to sublingual ingestion or oral ingestion, are the HCL and Citrate forms basically the same? It sounds like they are just a different means to the same end. Am I correct in this assumption? Can SWIM just take his THH HCL sublingually, as is? Thanks in advance!!

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

69ron
#328 Posted : 7/11/2009 3:00:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The same, except that the HCL is stronger.

idtravlr
#329 Posted : 7/11/2009 3:03:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
The same, except that the HCL is stronger.

Stronger as in potency / dose, or a stronger acid?
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

69ron
#330 Posted : 7/11/2009 3:10:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's stronger in terms of potency.

kemist
#331 Posted : 11/3/2009 7:10:50 PM

John

Have to say this hydrochloide taste pretty vile.

Nothing like harmine freebase isolated by ILPT.

How would one freebased it. Using baking soda or sosium carbonate? Heard that at high pH THH would decompose, is that true.

effects are very nice from 70mg sublingually splashed down with coffee after 15 mins.

Parrots are happy, happy. Just the taste annoy them Confused
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

69ron
#332 Posted : 11/3/2009 7:49:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, it's a salty bitter taste. Actually harmine HCl and harmaline HCl taste worse. The freebases are not as bad tasting. SWIM has never tasted freebase THH though.

When SWIM tried to freebase it with sodium carbonate, it became a brown goo. I don’t if it decomposed or if it “oiled out”. It’s likely it just “oiled out”, and so it could not properly form crystals and remained as a goo.

kemist
#333 Posted : 11/3/2009 9:44:20 PM

John

Well ILPT would try to fbase it with baking soda at some point.

Have to say it`s a very nice stuff. It enhance to mood much more then harmine ever did.

It missing that feeling of heaviness in gut. Harmine freebase make parrot`s belly feel a bit uncomfortable even if it`s taken sublingualy.
Harmaline is even worse. ILPT can`t handle that shit, he has very weak stomach

THH is nothing like this ,it enhance mood without that weird tummy discomfort(which is not yet nausea, just discomfort)

There were no visuals or tingling at this dose, just great feeling. Not as good as from cacti but still great.

ILPT need try to do his best to convert his harmine into this beauty.
It superior to harmine and harmaline, very good stuff.

Thanx once again , Mr 69ron
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Madcap
#334 Posted : 11/4/2009 1:29:37 AM

illudium Q-36

Concerning THH: what is the difference dosage wise between sublingual and oral? I really dig the effects I get from 50mg sublingual. What would you guess an equivalent oral dose would be?

How long does the THH stay active? If I take 50mg THH sublingual, I feel like I still feel it for a couple hours...but I could be mistaken as the effects are subtle. I've taken THH 6 times.. only twice with DMT

I find that when I vape DMT with THH (as above) I am very cold afterwords (even a little bit depressed). Like, uncomfortably cold and sad. The first time, I had been a bit shaken by the DMT trip...so I thought the cold, melancholy feeling was coming from my scared vibe. But the same thing happened after I had a really great experience as well.. so I am just not sure whats up. Because THH by itself gives me a positive boost, I am surprised.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

kemist
#335 Posted : 11/11/2009 11:05:33 PM

John

ILPT feel it about two-three hours sublingually with almost no afterglow and about six seven hours oraly with about two hours afterglow.
He wouldn`t go more then 50 mg subling. and no more then 200mg oraly. He once tried 220 mg oraly where`s slight headache developed. He also tried 150 mg sublingually in three goes in course of four hours and towards the end significant hedeache developed.
Both times, it was running pretty strong and it was pretty much euphoric, stimulating and fairly psychedelic, while thoughts remained clean and one could easily concentrate.
One have to dose high but can NOT overdoes it, otherwise headache spoils the experience.
Don`t take this dosage info for granted, everybody`s brain chemistry is different.
e.g. ILPT is not sensitive to 5MeoDMT at all he need tons of virola t. resin to feel something and has very little effects from chali.He also need a bit more DMT then others.Yet he is quite sensitive to mescaline (phenethylamines generaly) and harmalas and moderately sensitive to LSD and LSA/LSH

soulfood
#336 Posted : 12/24/2009 2:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I had my first ever full on DMT freakout last night.

I had 50mg THH sublingually then 2 hours later smoked a tiny 10mg's of spice. Next thing I know my heart is going crazy and I get that urge to run to the bathroom. Halfway there I start giggling because my legs look like they are made of lego and there's digital fish swimming all around me. Then I hit the deck for 10 seconds, then go back to bed until my pulse calms down. I had a weird pain in my left arm and my heart was going c c c crazy!!! Scarey shit. All the while I was fully OEV immersed.

It was 45-50 minutes later until I was back to baseline. After that I had a very sharp headache that was very localised to a small point near my left temple for about 3 hours. Funny thing is I was barely feeling the THH. I was not expecting 10mgs to do that! I'd never heard of such a crazy reaction with this combo. I guess I had too much THH, if that's the case that stuff is way more transparent than I ever imagined. Only effects before the DMT seemed to be the slightest euphoria, with no physical sensations.

My experience with smoke DMT/Harmala combo has been from smoking rue extracts or caapi leaves with DMT and it was always more mellow. This caught me very much by surprise. The onset was so fast.

Was I probably using too much THH or do you think it's possible that some folk can have a bad reaction too it? I have to admit I'm a little apprehensive about using THH for pharmahusca now.

ismokecrystals
#337 Posted : 12/24/2009 3:11:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely not too much THH. I go for 80-100mg sublingually.

69ron
#338 Posted : 12/24/2009 6:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has used up to 160 mg THH sublingually, but prefers about 10 mg or so that way.

One a side note, SWIM has experienced short DMT-like visual effects lasting about 10-20 seconds during the peak of a 160 mg THH experience without using DMT. This has also happened from 250 mg orally. This has happened quite a few times. The visions are short. It’s almost like your brain notices it happening and quickly shuts it off. I wonder if it is temporarily activating natural DMT in the brain?

soulfood
#339 Posted : 12/25/2009 12:50:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It felt like a constant pressure around just above the inside of my elbow.

69ron
#340 Posted : 12/25/2009 9:03:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

People use ayahuasca all the time and that can have a ton of THH in it. That doesn't sound normal. You should probably stop using all drugs for a few days. Maybe some unusual interaction has occurred between the MAOI and some food or drugs lingering in your body?

«PREV15161718NEXT