We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
9/20 is now mushroom day? Options

null24
#1 Posted : 9/14/2015 10:21:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Mushroom day? I'm hoping season will be on by then up here...

All this stuff coming out of Canada, is it related or coincidence?

Thumbs up though, whatever's going on.

"Canadian event seeks to remove stigma from magic mushrooms "
Quote:

Drug advocates and medical experts will be gathering in Toronto next week to discuss the potential health benefits of magic mushrooms.
The event, slated for Sunday at the Centre for Social Innovation, is part of a worldwide day of action organized by the 920 Coalition. The Toronto event is being organized by Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy.
CSSDP co-chair Gonzo Nieto said the event is meant to bring attention to the medicinal and spiritual effects of psilocybin mushrooms and counteract stigma around their use.
“The 920 Coalition, a couple of months ago, came out with the idea to make Sept. 20, like 420 is for cannabis, for psilocybin mushrooms,” he said. “Now, there are 22 events happening worldwide in Canada, the U.S. Mexico and Australia.
l]
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 9/15/2015 1:35:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is friggin' awesome. Reason enough for me to show a rare moment of patriotism Thumbs up

null24
#3 Posted : 9/15/2015 1:54:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metanoia wrote:
This is friggin' awesome. Reason enough for me to show a rare moment of patriotism Thumbs up

How novel!

I'm holding out some hope for your southern neighbors..

Bit by bit, state by state. As of the first of next month, I'll be able to walk into dispensaries without a card and make tax free recreational marijuana purchases in the one I'm a resident of--Thumbs up Love Thumbs upLove Big grin Love . Until the first of next year, when the next phase of prohibition repeal goes into effect and recreational shops will open, and taxes will go into effect.

A question I've been meaning to ask nods along those lines: I know we can't discuss the purchases m prices and purchase of scheduled substances, but what about things like marijuana and salvia in places where they are perfectly legal. Please forgive my ignorance if this is spelled out somewhere really obvious.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 9/15/2015 3:45:27 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I know we've decided not to allow discussion of cannabis pricing even in places where it's legal/decrim/medical. I assume the same would go for salvia. I don't really think allowing such discussion would be of much benefit for this forum and afaik there are several other websites that index locational differences in cannabis pricing.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

null24
#5 Posted : 9/15/2015 3:16:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
I know we've decided not to allow discussion of cannabis pricing even in places where it's legal/decrim/medical. I assume the same would go for salvia. I don't really think allowing such discussion would be of much benefit for this forum and afaik there are several other websites that index locational differences in cannabis pricing.

Cool, thanks, i agree, just wanted to make sure. Didn't really have much to say on it, really just for future conversational reference. Thanks!
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Pixar
#6 Posted : 9/18/2015 6:04:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going to the Mtl event tomorrow Very happy

Metanoia
#7 Posted : 9/20/2015 7:53:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bump!

Celebrate Mushroom day in your own way or even better try to make it to a local event Thumbs up

http://www.920coalition.org/

Also this: http://920stuff.com/

Cognitive Heart
#8 Posted : 9/20/2015 1:40:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happi 9/20! Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

TGO
#9 Posted : 9/20/2015 4:19:28 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Happy 920, indeed! I better put my shades on...Big grin

Cool
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

cave paintings
#10 Posted : 9/21/2015 5:03:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

9/20 successfully celebrated yesterday Thumbs up

One of the most beautiful experiences I've had in a while. 4 grams of powdered cubensis, California wilderness, sun, dirt, my dear pine, and the majesty of creation. Thanks mushrooms Smile You remind me I am alive.

Hope everyone else had a great one too Big grin Smile Smile
Living to Give

Metanoia
#11 Posted : 9/21/2015 5:26:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed I did as well! My whole day was interwoven with Star Trek, the majesty of creation, and an overabundance of love and gratitude! Very happy Love

I also had several strange synchronicities throughout the day. All hail the glorious Mushroom! Thumbs up

Cognitive Heart
#12 Posted : 9/21/2015 8:06:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a small and pleasant portion of my dried cubensis and some cannabis. Pleased Respect to all those in support and helping put all this together into organization. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.