We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Glass Vaporizer Bongs Options

colonelcack
#1 Posted : 7/9/2009 5:10:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I took someone's advice and I'm glad I did! I was using "The Machine" method for smoking but it was difficult to gauge doses and somewhat inefficient and wasteful cuz it would get stuck to the side of the glass...also I could never seem to get enough big rips out of it to send me to the place I wanted to go...so I took a trip to a headshop today and found this little beauty -

METHBONGS! This thing rips...can get massive hits everytime off one dose (5-6 rips from the tip of a small flathead screwdrivers worth...that's twice the amount of hits on half the amount of spice needed for "The Machine"!).

Only $15! By far the best method of smoking spice that I've used so far...I don't think I'll ever go back to anything else! Very happy What are your guy's favorite devices?

Edit: Fixed broken image links...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

wake and bacon
#2 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:02:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

WOW! That looks awesome for 15 bucks... perfect, even, for those who like to use the meth pipe for administering.

SWIM currently uses a small bubbler for vaporization... it works great for him, delivers nice big rips with water filtration. He recently bought a Silver Surfer Vaporizer for MJ and plans to get an extra wand for DMT. He believes this will be the best possible way to vaporize DMT, absolutely no loss of product, direct inhalation via whip, with no worry of dropping or breaking anything! He can't wait to try it out soon.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:23:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It does indeed look awesome, especially for that price, but I wouldn't ever use such a bong. No matter how efficient and great it is, the name has so much negativity connected to it, that I wouldn't ever use it for something as sacred as DMT. Methbong, meth, methamphetamine... The words are so loaded with negativity.

I use a bong with a similar concept, though it is primarily intended to smoke Cannabis from. Sometimes I fill it up with ice (no no no, not meth, I mean regular ice cubes), that way the hits are colder and therefore much less harsh to my lungs. That is, the few times I actually smoke DMT. Ayahuasca is more my style.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:44:43 PM

The Great Namah

I have something similar I used to use. I called it Aladin's Lamp, as the bulb was on top and a stem came out from the side.

I no longer favor this type of vaporization, but it sure is a neat piece of glassware.

A machine is no different than the "glass dick" crack pipe...but that doesn't seem to bother many people on here. I think what is more important than the name of the item the vendor puts on it is how it works, and what it is used for.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

droplet
#5 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:09:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's main problem with the machine is usually the bottle is too long and its to hard to see where your lighting, and also it could use a carb to give it a nice punch, but that piece looks like champ!

WSaged
#6 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:28:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
...I wouldn't ever use such a bong. No matter how efficient and great it is, the name has so much negativity connected to it, that I wouldn't ever use it for something as sacred as DMT. Methbong, meth, methamphetamine... The words are so loaded with negativity.

So call it a "flowery-pretty-blue-sky-and-kittens pipe" instead.

Is that better?Rolling eyes

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

wake and bacon
#7 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:49:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You know what other word is loaded with negativity? Drug. Pleased

It's all how you personally view it.
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:

WSaged
#8 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wake and bacon wrote:
It's all how you personally view it.

Or choose not to!

Sticks & Stones...ya know...Wink

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 7/9/2009 9:10:45 PM

The Great Namah

If you notice, I never call DMT a drug. No, it's a sacrament, a chemical, a blessing. Smoking DMT doesn't make one "trip" no, it's an experience, a voyage, a journey.

How you say things does make a difference!
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

WSaged
#10 Posted : 7/9/2009 9:14:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
If you notice, I never call DMT a drug. No, it's a sacrament, a chemical, a blessing. Smoking DMT doesn't make one "trip" no, it's an experience, a voyage, a journey.

How you say things does make a difference!

However, other folks still do & attach the negative condemnation to it as well.
But that doesn't have to effect how you view it, or how that effects you...right?

WS

wake and bacon
#11 Posted : 7/9/2009 9:34:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Precisely, WS... I never, ever refer to DMT as a drug either, but I also understand that at the core of it - it IS indeed a chemical that is a drug.

What truly matters is what it means to me. Words are relatively meaningless in this aspect. Smile
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:

Ginkgo
#12 Posted : 7/10/2009 12:51:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, of course I could call it anything I like, but it will always stay in my consciousness on some level, that this is indeed a methpipe, or at least that is what others refer to it as. That's for me anyway, I would not speak up against other people using such pipes to smoke DMT, that would be nothing but ridiculous.

DMT is indeed a drug, if you should use the dictionary definition. The experience on DMT is, however, something completely different than what people view as a drug experience. The word "drug" is not loaded with negativity for me. It is loaded with mystery. I guess it does really come down to how one choose to view it...

Baffald
#13 Posted : 7/10/2009 2:01:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish my local head shop had one of those.

Fakkz
#14 Posted : 7/10/2009 3:51:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I wish I had a local head shop....

idtravlr
#15 Posted : 7/10/2009 5:25:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM uses something very similar to this, except it's a water-pipe instead of a bong. It has two large bulbs for the body, and a stem coming out of the side, as opposed to the large mouth opening at the top. The bowl/stem are identical to this one! SWIM uses it w/o water though. It's an amazing vaporizer, and that's what SWIM calls it. His DMT Vaporizer.

Great find!

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

acolon_5
#16 Posted : 7/10/2009 3:01:41 PM

The Great Namah

idtravlr wrote:
SWIM uses something very similar to this, except it's a water-pipe instead of a bong. It has two large bulbs for the body, and a stem coming out of the side, as opposed to the large mouth opening at the top. The bowl/stem are identical to this one! SWIM uses it w/o water though. It's an amazing vaporizer, and that's what SWIM calls it. His DMT Vaporizer.

Great find!

Peace
-idt

Sounds like you and I have similar equipment! They do work well, but you've really got to learn how to baby the bulb. I've burned up more spice in my Aladin's Lamp than I care to admit....and when that happens you get a dud voyage...minor OEV's at most, even with as much as 90mgs....so remember to NOT OVERHEAT THAT THING!

I never used water either, but now I'm thinking maybe I should retry with water...though it made the most beautiful crystal patterns on the bottom from where the vapour cooled.
The Spice extends life

colonelcack
#17 Posted : 7/11/2009 4:57:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the compliments guys! About to do another extract soon...trying to decide if I want to get some rootbark from a distrubtor here or just get some off ebay again...is there really that much of a difference? All I know is it's half the price on ebay...but what about potency, does it vary as much as with say, HBWR seeds? Where should I go for the most potent, largest yeliding raw materials...?

Thanks!

Edited choice of words...

idtravlr
#18 Posted : 7/11/2009 6:21:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
idtravlr wrote:

Great find!

Peace
-idt

Sounds like you and I have similar equipment! They do work well, but you've really got to learn how to baby the bulb. I've burned up more spice in my Aladin's Lamp than I care to admit....and when that happens you get a dud voyage...minor OEV's at most, even with as much as 90mgs....so remember to NOT OVERHEAT THAT THING!

I never used water either, but now I'm thinking maybe I should retry with water...though it made the most beautiful crystal patterns on the bottom from where the vapour cooled.

Yeah man, you are EXACTLY right! I've learned to apply the heat to the front of the bulb, and not the bottom, and this seems almost fool proof. It takes some patience, but works well one you get it down. That being said, yes, I've gotten some wicked bad burnt hits when dialing it in for sure.

I tried it with water in the beginning, but found it restricted my "flow-control" if you know what I mean. Maybe I'll try it again soon though.

Lastly - Yeah, the crystallization patterns are bad ass. You can actually vape those guys if you happen to "need" to. Pleased

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

idtravlr
#19 Posted : 7/11/2009 6:26:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

colonelcack wrote:
Thanks for the compliments guys! About to do another extract soon...trying to decide if I want to get some spice on a distrubtor here or just get some off ebay again...is there really that much of a difference? All I know is it's half the price on ebay...but what about potency, does it vary as much as with say, HBWR seeds? Where should I go for the most potent, largest yeliding raw materials...?

Thanks!

Check the "sources" forum / thread. Ebay's going to be hit and miss, and by all means don't buy "spice" itself off of eBay! Your comment is a little confusing in this sense.

Peace
-idt

-Terence McKenna

Xstacy
#20 Posted : 7/11/2009 8:35:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Pretty!
All illegal narcotics are medicinal. Boredom is a disease worse than cancer. Drugs cure it, with little or no side effects if used as directed - Doug Stanhope.

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson

12NEXT