We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
large yeild Options

HydroBlowBack
#1 Posted : 7/10/2009 1:07:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend was doing a nomans stb with 50g MHRB and bartoline white spirit,did a first pull and got about 4 strong does of white powder. On the second pull he fridge/freezer precip and got 0.54! Is this possible its a crystaly white slightly waxy powder. I thought you could only get 1%?
"And then came me the destructive teen with a handfull of bars and a mind full of dreams"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 7/10/2009 1:32:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is no strict rule that MHRB can't contain more than 1 % DMT. It is uncommon, yes, but your friend has apparently just been very lucky! To obtain such a yield, the strain must be very good, the growing conditions next to perfect, and it would also have to be harvested not to long ago. That is alot of conditions, so your friend are one lucky guy! Pleased The crystals sounds reasonable pure, but you could perhaps try a recrystallization if you don't like them waxy?