We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Halfway Between "Here" and "There" (Pharma report with MAOI pre-dose) Options

TGO
#1 Posted : 9/7/2015 4:27:09 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Okay Jees, this one is for you! Very happy Big grin Laughing

I went ahead and tried your pre-dose method last night (thought it would be today but things happen...Laughing ).

Here we go:

Around 530pm I took 100mg freebase harmalas and dissolved it into warm lemon juice. Swirled until most all of it dissolved. Then I tossed it back like a shot of some funky flavored liquor. I spent the next hour doing random things while waiting for the pre-dose to kick in but I eventually settled on playing my strat for a while. First noticeable effects after ~45min. Mostly dreamy and elevated mood with no nausea. I was watching America's funniest home videos during the first hour which also led to an elevation of my mood in general. Pleased

Unfortunately, I ran out of lemon juice with that first shot. To compensate, I used 5% white vinegar. Talk about disgusting! I measured out 225mg freebase harmalas and tossed it into a teaspoon of vinegar and a tablespoon of water. I dissolved 85mg of freebase DMT into a separate cup with a teaspoon vinegar and a tablespoon of water.

At 1.5 hours, I tossed back the true dose of harmalas. Waited 15 more minutes and I tossed back the DMT as well. I chased all these nasty flavors with Mango Peach flavored V8 splash. Good stuff! My stomach started to feel a bit uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't manage. Kind of like if you drink too much soda or beer too fast and you can't burp. That kind of feeling...

So then it was time to play the waiting game. I turned off the TV and focused on playing my guitar some more. That lasted about 15 minutes because I decided I wanted to take a nice hot shower before things kicked into gear. I stripped down and hopped in the shower. I don't know if it was because of the heat of the shower or what but within 5 minutes of being in there something "clicked" into place and the trip started to come on. Pretty slowly, but nonetheless, it was there and fairly strong. Much stronger than last time.

It was as if I could see the energy in everything. I don't know how else to describe it. Things were starting to morph and sway slowly and more so when I concentrated on anything (which concentrating was becoming increasingly difficult). The heat was also affecting my stomach and my thoughts about the purge. There was nausea but it was minor. Anytime I focused on it it amplified but if I distracted myself with other thoughts then it seemed to dissipate.

I shut off the water and opened the shower curtain. This is where I saw my first "true" visual of this trip. All the tiles of the bathroom floor had turned into wavy alien writing...slowly moving and changing. It looked ancient. Then my entire perception swirled for a minute (like being drunk) and I thought I was going to throw up.

"NO, NOT YET!" I shouted in my mind and started to take deep breaths, in through the nose, out through the mouth. As I did this, the visuals settled down a bit and my stomach settled. I felt very heavy at this point and I glanced into the mirror and thought, "man, I look goofy as hell!" And then I laughed for no reason...but it felt nice!

I stumbled out of the bathroom. Everything around me had a weird shimmer to it. Things that don't normally have reflective properties were shiny and...reflective. I plopped myself down on my bed and this is where I would spend the rest of the night. The trip began to intensify the longer I laid there. I felt so wonderful that I couldn't lay still. I was rolling around in pure bliss.

I soon realized that the light above me was too bright so I turned it off. That was the best decision I made all night.

From here on out, the trip is harder to recall. I remember feeling like I was caught halfway between this reality and hyperspace. I kept drifting in and out of both. All these weird thoughts and voices would come into my head rapidly and it was hard to follow any one thing. When I closed my eyes, there was an explosion of green. Nothing discernible but green laser-like lines that covered everything behind my eyes, if that makes sense.

I kept thinking, "I'm always halfway between everything"

I don't know what it meant exactly but it made sense then and I got a good chuckle every time I thought it. That was the main flavor of the trip. Halfway between here and there. Like being asleep in a dream and being fully awake at the same time. I was in two places at once and with all the rapid fire thoughts, it was truly something special.

At about 2 hours after ingesting the "light" my phone went off...(yeah, I know, turn off all devices!) My girlfriend had texted me from work. I couldn't read the swirling text but I discovered something else entirely fascinating. TRACERS!

My bedroom was fairly dark so when I moved my phone around, these ridiculously long tracers would follow. They were like awesome white/purple/blue shimmering ribbons. It reminded me of that gymnastic floor exercise they do at the Olympics. The one where they do a routine with a ribbon on a stick. Basically dancing around with it while tumbling and being amazing. I wish I knew what the actual term for it was. Anyway, that is what the tracers looked like. My arm is actually sore because I became so infatuated with it. Big grin

There was one point in the trip where everything stopped. I was like, "uh, okay...is it over?"
The answer to that riddle is no, it was not over. It was like it stopped to prepare me for the peak. I can't even really recall what happened. But with that "halfway" feeling I was more "there" than "here" for the peak. There were visions. Weird ones where I was solving issues at work or helping new people find their way. I don't know what to make of it all but it was incredible.

Somewhere in the middle of this trip I decided to find my voice. And by that I mean I started humming and then full on belting out single low notes. I finally stated to understand where this "throat singing" stuff comes from. It was weird how easy it was to vibrate my throat on those lower frequencies. Also, the energy around the room would change based on what pitch I was singing. Doing this made me feel very grounded and alive. Beautiful!

This is getting pretty lengthy so I'll wrap it up! Very happy

After the peak, I slowly came back down and eventually drifted off to sleep which was an amazing end to a spectacular evening. Normally I smoke a bowl of green to help me drift off but I didn't need it this time. I definitely want to take it further next time. Perhaps I'll go with 100mg "light" because 85mg was very nice to me.

Thanks for reading

Yours Truly,

-The Grateful One-

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

โ—‹
#2 Posted : 9/7/2015 8:42:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Beautiful report. Pharma can be incredibly stunning and beautiful, although jaw droppingly powerful too if the dosage is just enough. Great dosages too btw. I reckon if you would've had 15-20mg more DMT into the mix, the boat would've tipped surely. Twisted Evil

I know that feeling you were talking about - 'like you had a full stomach/drank a bunch of soda' type feel and feels like you could let out a real good burp or something. That feeling always would make it's way up and to my throat typically. Id often start yawning after that. Razz

Sounds like you had an incredible experience though; sounded perfect. Thanks for sharing it. Smile

Jees
#3 Posted : 9/7/2015 9:12:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it does sound like a good one.
Thank you for writing brother.

Tatt, this "burp" thing is real with me too, it really seems to produce some air in the stomach which, after some series of burps, alleviates the being-full feeling, and a better part of the meditation is to be expected. To induce the burps better, some puffs of tobacco smoke seems to help, admitted I'm no regular smoker. Also, not continually lying down helps, some stretching, walking makes the air come loose.

TGO, it all seems very familiar. Yet you had more harmalas than I usually do, and it therefore does not surprise me the at all about the tracers, yes they seem to fly about the head like angels of sorts Laughing

Now about nor here nor there, perhaps it's good to not compare and just see as it is. I never enter really hyperspace on pharma, even deep ones. So I will never expect something like that too happen. On 100mg light, I'm still able to walk around and do some elemental stuff, though rolling a tobacco sig borders on the edge of possibilities. The deepest things with me happen lying down, still, dim light, and go in. In no time an hour has passed and often I ask myself what happened, but you darn well know it serves and sure no sleeping, too active a hearth for that. Each time opening eyes feels like "coming back", even if they were just closed for a minute. I understand Chocobeasty promoting +100 to push further to end this dual-state, yet sometimes I find this a horsepower trick. Well it all has it's charm, any dose in my book.

I'll read it again later and see if something more pops up.
Thanks man, good report Big grin

TGO
#4 Posted : 9/7/2015 9:37:55 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thanks guys!

Tatt, I forgot to mention the yawning. At some point(s) during the trip I would suddenly be overcome with these giant yawns. Imagine a jungle cat waking from a nap...that was me...numerous times! (see pic below) Laughing

Jees, I know what you mean about trying to roll up a cig when under the influence. I quit smoking cigarettes last October but I thought about rolling up a joint a couple of times throughout. I never could get myself to do it. And that was fine. No need to cloud the experience with Mary, I realized.

325mg haramalas total really seemed to do the trick for me. Any higher, I may have purged. I wouldn't mind the purge, I just prefer not to if possible!

I spent the whole night on my bed so I can definitely relate to it being quite powerful that way. The only light was coming from the living room across the house and my computer screen saver. That "coming back" feeling when I opened my eyes happened many times...I'd be lost in a vision of sorts and then "pow!" I would be back in my room with 50 new thoughts swirling about. I think that feeling is what caused me to feel halfway between realities.

I found it to be quite comical...as if a portal was opened up but I could only get half of myself through. Kind of like I was taking a peak and then coming back to discuss what I saw...then taking another peak etc etc.
TGO attached the following image(s):
yawning lion jpeg.jpg (41kb) downloaded 413 time(s).

TGO
#5 Posted : 9/8/2015 2:21:17 AM

Welcoming committee

I wanted to add something else interesting:

I did not play my guitar after ingesting the true dose (minus that brief 15min before the shower) but around 3/4 of the way through the trip (roughly around the same time that I was "finding my voice" ) I found that percussive music was making a lot of sense and calling out to me, in a way. I am a percussionist so that makes sense but I started tapping out rhythms on the bed and on my chest and I did not have to think about what I was going to play next.

Beat after beat, note after note, increasing in complexity...throwing in fast 32nd note triplets and different fills based on the different sounds my mattress, pillows and my body would make. It was a lot of fun. I wish I had recorded it.

With any psychedelics, we know that they "break down barriers" but what I find interesting is how they open up my mind to music. I can achieve true improvisation on most psychedelics. I struggle with that aspect while sober. I feel like it takes my musical ability and amplifies it immensely...if I have anything to learn/study/gain from psychedelics, furthering my musical exploration is at the top of the list.

Groovy!

Cool

โ—‹
#6 Posted : 9/8/2015 3:51:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

The Grateful One wrote:
I wanted to add something else interesting:

With any psychedelics, we know that they "break down barriers" but what I find interesting is how they open up my mind to music. I can achieve true improvisation on most psychedelics. I struggle with that aspect while sober. I feel like it takes my musical ability and amplifies it immensely...if I have anything to learn/study/gain from psychedelics, furthering my musical exploration is at the top of the list.

Makes alot of sense though; nothing revelatory from my end, but the fact that the heavier spectrum of the psychedelic experience; when barriers start breaking down between you and consensus reality - it's all a vibratory phenomena; a symphony of vibration, one over the top of the other; and in realizing this the whole of Life is nothing other than empty wave-forms solidified; lending itself to bring us into an intense form of introspection when it comes to music; seeing as music is nothing more that sound waves and various vibrations coalescing.

Music and Life are one and the same.

tseuq
#7 Posted : 9/8/2015 7:49:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice experience TGO, it is a pleasure to read.

The Grateful One wrote:
At some point(s) during the trip I would suddenly be overcome with these giant yawns. Imagine a jungle cat waking from a nap...that was me...numerous times!

I also know this yawning from mushrooms and I think it has something to do with the oxygen supply in the brain.

The Grateful One wrote:

In my experience these "struggles" while being sober occur from my own uncertainity and abscence. It is like blocking myself from being in flow due to hanging on expectations (f.e. "I want it to sound good"Pleased and other believes. When I let go and fully engage myself with all my magic in the process, being at least subconciously aware of the only nowness, I enter this state of easiness and flow, in which I have direct acces to my full capacity (being at my peak of existence). It is like giving myself in the endless stream of life, our state of true masterhood in the now.

Tattvamasi wrote:
... it's all a vibratory phenomena; a symphony of vibration, one over the top of the other; and in realizing this the whole of Life is nothing other than empty wave-forms solidified; lending itself to bring us into an intense form of introspection when it comes to music; seeing as music is nothing more that sound waves and various vibrations coalescing.

This is just so beautiful, a true masters work... Love

I didn't experience pharmahuasca now but the idea to go for it just raised in my mind. Thus I have to get some information first and extract the freebase of my rue seeds which I bought many month ago. Smile

offtopic:
The Grateful One wrote:
I quit smoking cigarettes last October but I thought about rolling up a joint a couple of times throughout. I never could get myself to do it. And that was fine. No need to cloud the experience with Mary, I realized.

I quit soming cigarettes around 10 years ago but still smoked tobacco in joints with cannabis regularly. Since july 2015 I just smoke pure cannabis (mostly in a glasspipe but I am already looking for a nice vaporizer) and with that change many other things changed too. Before I would call myself a "heavy" smoker but till this change I don't crave for smoking anymore. Now I smoke when I really want to get high, thus even when I put only little tobacco I was still addicted to the nicotine. Much better, I experience the cannabis high more pleasureable, the unpleasing bodysymptoms and the "hang over" almost dissappeared (I have also read of a negative interaction between those substances, while cannabis is expanding the cells, the nicotine is closing the cells, what leads to a tearing and stress) and the high is more clear/trippy than before, it is an other powerful opener (to a certain extent).

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Jees
#8 Posted : 9/8/2015 9:57:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm actually non smoker, just a puff tobacco to greet the morning and evening, but during the plant travels it gets different, a one (or two) rolled sig with pure tobacco (Natural American Spirit) is stand by and gets lighted few times during the experience in a way like: "Hey you very old friend called tobacco come here to join the game please, have a seat, what do you say of all this, do you have an add on all this?" As I inhale like 3 times the vibe changes a tad and that is what I search, to play with the tune of the atmosphere. Thank you brother tobacco for sticking your head in here for a second. Sometimes mapacho is used in a wooden pipe.
Rolling eyes

tseuq
#9 Posted : 9/8/2015 10:15:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
I'm actually non smoker, just a puff tobacco to greet the morning and evening, but during the plant travels it gets different, a one (or two) rolled sig with pure tobacco (Natural American Spirit) is stand by and gets lighted few times during the experience in a way like: "Hey you very old friend called tobacco come here to join the game please, have a seat, what do you say of all this, do you have an add on all this?" As I inhale like 3 times the vibe changes a tad and that is what I search, to play with the tune of the atmosphere. Thank you brother tobacco for sticking your head in here for a second. Sometimes mapacho is used in a wooden pipe.
Rolling eyes

Sounds like a honorable and heartwarming encounter. The difference appears in the intention of the action, calling and appreciating the spirit of tabacco or abusing it, f.e. as a "means to an end".

Thank you Jess for sharing your experience.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

TGO
#10 Posted : 9/9/2015 12:48:39 AM

Welcoming committee

Tattvamasi wrote:
Makes alot of sense though; nothing revelatory from my end, but the fact that the heavier spectrum of the psychedelic experience; when barriers start breaking down between you and consensus reality - it's all a vibratory phenomena; a symphony of vibration, one over the top of the other; and in realizing this the whole of Life is nothing other than empty wave-forms solidified; lending itself to bring us into an intense form of introspection when it comes to music; seeing as music is nothing more that sound waves and various vibrations coalescing.

Love

It does make a lot of sense. That was something I was seeing in my pharma journey this time around. I could see all the wave/energy forms around me. Not the first time I've seen something like it but it made more sense to me for whatever reason. Yes indeed, music is the purest vibration and manipulation of this energy, I believe. It is really quite something else when you are physically seeing it in front of you.

tseuq wrote:
In my experience these "struggles" while being sober occur from my own uncertainity and abscence. It is like blocking myself from being in flow due to hanging on expectations (f.e. "I want it to sound good" Pleased and other believes. When I let go and fully engage myself with all my magic in the process, being at least subconciously aware of the only nowness, I enter this state of easiness and flow, in which I have direct acces to my full capacity (being at my peak of existence). It is like giving myself in the endless stream of life, our state of true masterhood in the now.

Exactly. I hold myself to high standards when playing music and I am constantly critiquing/criticizing/analyzing and generally over thinking it. Psychedelics allow me to find that "flow" and to be less harsh on myself if a mistake is made. I can detach from myself and just play. I have never found anything else to be so therapeutic. I have much to learn from the synergy between psychedelics and music.

tseuq wrote:
I quit soming cigarettes around 10 years ago but still smoked tobacco in joints with cannabis regularly. Since july 2015 I just smoke pure cannabis (mostly in a glasspipe but I am already looking for a nice vaporizer) and with that change many other things changed too. Before I would call myself a "heavy" smoker but till this change I don't crave for smoking anymore. Now I smoke when I really want to get high, thus even when I put only little tobacco I was still addicted to the nicotine. Much better, I experience the cannabis high more pleasureable, the unpleasing bodysymptoms and the "hang over" almost dissappeared (I have also read of a negative interaction between those substances, while cannabis is expanding the cells, the nicotine is closing the cells, what leads to a tearing and stress) and the high is more clear/trippy than before, it is an other powerful opener (to a certain extent).

I sometimes miss tobacco if I am completely honest and I often think about it at random times. Before I quit, I'd smoke like a chimney, especially while on psychedelics! Embarrased Very happy

Jees wrote:

Maybe I will try your approach, Jees...but I fear I may fall into old habits which I worked very hard to break! Out of curiosity, what exactly is mapacho? I've heard the term thrown around the Nexus a few times. Some sort of special/natural/spiritual/ceremonial tobacco? I'd love to know!

Smile

Jees
#11 Posted : 9/9/2015 8:21:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO you are definitely more visual wired than I am, sometimes I miss that but then it cannot distract me neither. Pro & con I suppose.

Mapacho is a one kind of tobacco plant, no mix and no added whatever. It's really not much like typical tobacco for sigs. The chunks I have does not smell like it either, more like earthy swamp jungle smell.

TGO
#12 Posted : 9/9/2015 5:03:35 PM

Welcoming committee

Ah, thank you. Now I know! It sounds intriguing so I may have to look into it sometime!

Cool

DeltaSpice
#13 Posted : 9/13/2015 8:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
All the tiles of the bathroom floor had turned into wavy alien writing

Nice report, it makes me feel more confident in experimentation.

Its funny what you say about Alien writing .

I smoke Changa and don a blind fold every time but in my pre blind fold days I always saw Alien writing or hieroglyphs as I called it.

The first time was on my brothers concrete garden slabs .

Its basically in places that show contrast.

I have a pair of grey socks that are full of moving Alien hieroglyphs .

Who needs S.E.T.I just check out my socks Rolling eyes

TGO
#14 Posted : 9/14/2015 12:36:00 AM

Welcoming committee

DeltaSpice wrote:
The Grateful One wrote:
All the tiles of the bathroom floor had turned into wavy alien writing

Nice report, it makes me feel more confident in experimentation.

Its funny what you say about Alien writing .

I smoke Changa and don a blind fold every time but in my pre blind fold days I always saw Alien writing or hieroglyphs as I called it.

The first time was on my brothers concrete garden slabs .

Its basically in places that show contrast.

I have a pair of grey socks that are full of moving Alien hieroglyphs .

Who needs S.E.T.I just check out my socks Rolling eyes

Very happy

Thanks! yeah, I've seen the strange writing and symbols on many occasions. I'm always wondering what it says or means but I try not to look too much into it. It may mean nothing at all! On the other hand it may mean everything! Very happy

My hieroglyphics seem to look similar to this pic below but even more alien...
TGO attached the following image(s):
hieroglyphic-symbols-28225588 sfsf jpeg.jpg (452kb) downloaded 293 time(s).

Make Shift
#15 Posted : 4/2/2016 8:08:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Both grateful one and jees...you're both very lively and funny Very happy
Gives a positive vibe reading your write ups.

Good work grateful.
Today evening I embark on my first pharma experience, planning on taking 175 mg harmala hcl (from syrian rue, dry extract hcl 22:1) procured from a very famous and reliable source that everybody knows and then I intend to take 75 mg of dmt freebase.

I started feeling a little drowsy/lightheaded at 30 mg harmala hcl (same harmala hcl) sublingually just before vaping some spice.

So do you guys think 175 mg of harmala would be enough to cause a complete inhibition? Also is 75 mg too much or too little? I weigh 78 kilo grams/171 pounds.
I hear some people taking both together in a capsule and then what you guys say about OJ. Confused which method to use. I checked out empty capsules in a pharmacy, they didn't have any, and as for buying capsules and emptying it, apparently they come sealed and as for the unsealed ones they're freaking expensive. So I have to use lemon juice or oj. Is lemon juice better than oj?

Thank you guys.
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMTโ€ฌ. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

TGO
#16 Posted : 4/2/2016 2:29:18 PM

Welcoming committee

Make Shift wrote:
Both grateful one and jees...you're both very lively and funny Very happy
Gives a positive vibe reading your write ups.

Good work grateful.
Today evening I embark on my first pharma experience, planning on taking 175 mg harmala hcl (from syrian rue, dry extract hcl 22:1) procured from a very famous and reliable source that everybody knows and then I intend to take 75 mg of dmt freebase.

I started feeling a little drowsy/lightheaded at 30 mg harmala hcl (same harmala hcl) sublingually just before vaping some spice.

So do you guys think 175 mg of harmala would be enough to cause a complete inhibition? Also is 75 mg too much or too little? I weigh 78 kilo grams/171 pounds.
I hear some people taking both together in a capsule and then what you guys say about OJ. Confused which method to use. I checked out empty capsules in a pharmacy, they didn't have any, and as for buying capsules and emptying it, apparently they come sealed and as for the unsealed ones they're freaking expensive. So I have to use lemon juice or oj. Is lemon juice better than oj?

Thank you guys.

thanks Make Shift, glad you enjoyed the report! You are about to embark upon something truly amazing!

Dosages are one of those tricky things since everyone is a bit different. However, 175mg harmalas should be enough for most people. I personally dose a bit higher just to make sure.

The DMT dosage is even trickier. I would advise to start low and increase dosage with each new journey. 75mg is a great place to start and if it turns out that it wasn't strong enough or what you were looking for, you can always increase by 5-15mg next time. 85mg was an incredible journey for me, personally. I plan to take around 100mg next time, whenever that may be...

I would definitely use some sort of acidic fruit juice vs capsules. The capsules may not release that goodies at the appropriate time and may result in an underwhelming experience. Lemon juice is more acidic and perhaps works slightly better in turning your DMT freebase into salt form...? However, OJ is much MUCH easier to drink than lemon juice or vinegar (bleh! Crying or very sad Very happy ).

Taking them together or separately has been heavily discussed. I think Pitubo mentioned in a thread recently that it is probably best to take them at the same time. Since this experience, I usually predose my harmalas, then take the true dose of harmalas and DMT together. For instance, you could take 75mg harmalas, wait 30 minutes and then take 100mg harmalas with the DMT. This method has yet to fail me.

Anyway, I think this answers most of the questions, feel free to ask about anything else in case it isn't clear. Good luck and may the force be with you!

Cool

Oh and if your experience is underwhelming you can always load up some DMT and smoalk away! The harmalas will color the trip accordingly! hehe

Make Shift
#17 Posted : 4/4/2016 9:20:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So i went through with, mixed the harmalas first in some 30 ml orange juice and then added 10 ml lemon concentrate, added 75 mg spice and shot it down...bwaaaaahhh...
Well that was at 5:15 in the evening.
We(Me and my brother) waited and it hit us in about 35 minutes.
We didn't have what is called a breakthrough, it was more like a subtle psilocybin experience with very small differences.
Was completely okie by 9pm.
I slept off at 10:30 after having some chappati and fresh fried fish.
Woke up yesterday at 4am with the worst headache of my life, pounding throbbing headache.
I had to spend the whole day in the bed, threw up everything i ate.
Same intense headache i get following a psilocybin experience.
In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMTโ€ฌ. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

Jees
#18 Posted : 4/4/2016 12:30:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi,
75 is not going to give a breaktrough, but in general a BT and pharma is not very obvious.
Even on 100 one reach particular levels of profound depth, but not necessarily like a BT.
If you want BT then pharma is not the ideal way IMO, not that it is impossible but just not the fastest and most efficient way toward BT.
With pharma I like to remain in some lucidity, something workable, this in contrast to vaping where full dissolution is rapidly the case (and often the aim).
Pharma is pharma Wink

Too bad reading about your headaches, seems they have symptoms like migraine. I feel for you.

Make Shift
#19 Posted : 4/5/2016 7:39:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think rue's chemistry works against my body's well being.
Same for pislocybin, or maybe it's some other actives in the mushroom and not necessarily psilocybin.
I can say that when i had ayahuasca ( 25 ml red caapi, 10:1 ) i had absolutely no issues except for the loose motion Big grin
Have any of you had issues with rue extract ?
SWIM tells me that he was very sick for 3 days after ingesting 300 mgs of syrian rue extract, and he too can swear that he has absolutely no issues consuming caapi extracts. SWIM is quite experienced with these things unlike myself.
Makes me think that rue is kinda toxic Wink Stop

TGO
#20 Posted : 4/6/2016 10:59:45 PM

Welcoming committee

Sorry to hear about the headaches, Make Shift. Fortunately, I don't experience anything negative from syrian rue extracts or tea. The only experience I have is with minor tension headaches that build up over the course of the trip (usually mushrooms though) and on the come down the headaches become more pronounced but nothing too terrible. Usually after a good restful sleep, I'm fine by the morning with no lingering effects. Hopefully you'll be able to find a solution!