We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Holy Harmony Spice Experience Options

Seven
#1 Posted : 5/28/2009 5:59:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone ever had a spice journey while listening to "Holy Harmony" by Jonathan Goldman? Basically its about an hour long track using sacred tuning fork type frequencies combined with chanting YHSVH (Yod Hey Shin Vav Hey), an ancient Name of the Christ. A friend came to me about his recent travel with spice listening to something very similar, turned out to be by the same guy. Well the syncronicity made me bring up holy harmony which had been sitting around in my computer for awhile. Swims friend knew nothing of the background of this track, but liked the idea and went with it. He blasted off and upon coming back told me he just witnessed creation. We went and looked up more about this track and what do we find, "These 9 tuning forks are said to be the Divine frequencies of creation." We both looked at each other in awe of this syncronistic event, he knew nothing of the what it was about, but the spice combined with the tones and chants let him experience directly. Swim plans to travel again with this track and explore deeper, theres definitely something real and connected going on there. I suggest you try it and comment here if possible. Peace

The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 5/29/2009 12:43:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just plunked down my $9.99 on iTunes. Very nice indeed. Thanks for the tip.

Seven
#3 Posted : 6/3/2009 4:07:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ah you should of let me know, i could of threw it your way. Let me know how it goes if you ever use in conjunction with our favorite kind of spice.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 6/3/2009 11:32:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I downloaded The Divine Name: Sounds of the God Code as well, which is also pretty perfect spice music. Do you have any others, or recommendations?

I've had good luck with the soundtracks to The Mahabarata and Pan's Labyrinth, and a Realworld compilation called Bliss. These are not nearly as formless and ethereal as the Jonathan Goldman, but they do seem to drive a spice journey in strange and deep directions. More similarly, I've tried something called The Eternal Om, which is wonderful as well - peaceful and reassuring somehow, without having a tethering to reality kind of effect.

Funny how dramatically music (or lack thereof) can influence the experience.

Seven
#5 Posted : 6/5/2009 6:20:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you like it man, Ill have to check out your recommendations. I just downloaded shamanic dream by Anugama, and Celestial Reiki be Jonathan Goldman. I havent given either a proper listen yet, but they both seem to have potential to work with the spice. If youd like to trade some tracks let me know.

Seven
#6 Posted : 6/5/2009 7:17:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here they are if your interested:

Anuguma - Shamanic Dream

Jonathan Goldman - Celestial Reiki

Ipsimus
#7 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:48:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seven wrote:
Has anyone ever had a spice journey while listening to "Holy Harmony" by Jonathan Goldman? Basically its about an hour long track using sacred tuning fork type frequencies combined with chanting YHSVH (Yod Hey Shin Vav Hey), an ancient Name of the Christ. A friend came to me about his recent travel with spice listening to something very similar, turned out to be by the same guy. Well the syncronicity made me bring up holy harmony which had been sitting around in my computer for awhile. Swims friend knew nothing of the background of this track, but liked the idea and went with it. He blasted off and upon coming back told me he just witnessed creation. We went and looked up more about this track and what do we find, "These 9 tuning forks are said to be the Divine frequencies of creation." We both looked at each other in awe of this syncronistic event, he knew nothing of the what it was about, but the spice combined with the tones and chants let him experience directly. Swim plans to travel again with this track and explore deeper, theres definitely something real and connected going on there. I suggest you try it and comment here if possible. Peace

It is highly probable that Jonathan Goldman is using the solfeggio frequencies. The set of 9 solfeggio frequencies are: 174 hz, 285 hz, 396 hz, 417 hz, 528 hz, 639 hz, 741 hz, 852 hz and 963 hz. Swim has tried those frequencies with spice a couple of times with small doses and is quite convinced that they actually boost the trip. Swiy should download a tone generator and give it a try. Swiy should try playing all those frequencies together.

Here's some more info about Solfeggios.

To undestant those frequencies even further swiy should check out Marko Rodin's Vortex based mathematics. http://video.google.com/...mp;aq=0&oq=marko+ro#

Would be interesting to hear if Swiy have tried those frequencies too.

Seven
#8 Posted : 7/9/2009 4:34:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the follow up post swim will definitely check it out. I see its your first post, welcome to the forums.

Ipsimus
#9 Posted : 7/9/2009 6:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks. I thought it was a time for me to contribute something back to community. Smile

damiana
#10 Posted : 7/9/2009 7:28:39 PM

Cosmic Dragon

Goldmans chakra chants is nice too. thanks for the other suggestions seven. love this music for spice or meditation.
PEACE