We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Is this the chrysanthemum ? Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:48:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It has no real center, is fractal in nature, full of tiny pink/white swirls. Pastel colors. You are in this place where only this pattern existsts. Then, it somehow fills your body, tearing it apart with vibrations. A pressure is felt. It feels rather cold. You might think "Wow, that's it? Pretty interesting...but..." Only 2 colors, the pattern is not very complex...it's just swirly stuff. Is this the veil?

My friend realy hopes that there is more to it than this. I mean, it's been fascinating to experience this all...but it's lacking something.

Does anyone have a picture or description of the chrysanthemum ?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:58:52 AM

This makes me think...

This archetpyal chrysanthemum must be what the hindu refer to as Sahasrara; crown chakra.
When approaching this gate there are a few things a person can do to pass through.
A higher dose will surely take you through. Not giving into astonishment, as some say.
Love surely passes you through the gate. Pure intentions. A healthy comfortable body mind and setting.

I think it's interesting you say it was red and white. I've never seen that. Although I think the colors we see in hyperspace are a HUGE indication on how the soul and body are operating. Colors, like tones, arranged in patterns, constructing what we refer to as information.

Red and white. Root to crown. All other colors contained within these two ends of one spectrum.
It is an interesting system I am working with to interpret your vision...remember it is only one system of understanding...all is reflection.

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 7/9/2009 9:06:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The strange thing is, that vision has changed. First, my friend experienced really bright colors. Glowing reds and yellows, greens and blues...then, in a total dark setting, he always encounters this pink swirly pattern. He doesn't give into astonishment. He IS amazed about what he sees, but it's nothing hard to handle. He trys to project love.

My friend has once seen a pattern like he's experiencing, but he can't seem to find it!

btw, it's very interesting what you say about the chakra connection...swim will have to think about it!

۩
#4 Posted : 7/9/2009 9:14:50 AM

you are describing the rise of Kundalini up through the body. sounds like this pink swirling pattern is everything you are approaching the gate of hyperspace. some say it's a mirror...so you can see how that would make sense here.
I could be wrong, but I think pure spice is a better key at unlocking the gate rather than material that has other alkaloids/oils present.

IMHO we are obviously developing a new system of understanding. I only use the chakra system because there's nothing else like it out there that I am aware of...and it applies to the harmonic division of soulular phenomena.

p.s. reading through buddhist cosmology you can tell a lot of them have been beyond the veil/gate/chrysanthemum/sahasrara/spectrum of existence we find ourselves here in serotonin mode Wink

Espiridion
#5 Posted : 7/9/2009 2:02:02 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Seratonin mode.

I like that. Great description of present reality.

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:05:45 PM

The Great Namah

Welcome to my veil

http://www.collidoscope....odernca/parityrules.html
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jamie
#7 Posted : 7/9/2009 3:21:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I see that trepoid spiral that alex grey always draws with all the eyes in it, but mine has no eyes in it. I see it quite often with spice and mushrooms. With mushrooms it has completely filled my visual field for a good hour or 2 before, like superimposed over everything. with DMT though it's more complex and evolving..and it does seem to emminate from inside of my skull.
Long live the unwoke.

SpasticSpaz
#8 Posted : 7/9/2009 5:10:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Do most people usually see a crysanthemum when breaking through?

SWIM knows he's breaking through because his mind smears through this absolute blank confusion (completely non-visual) mixed in with a rushing sensation emanating from the small of his back, until there's kind of a mental "pop" where his thoughts recrystallize and he's in hyperspace. There's never anything he would describe as a "crysanthemum".

A few times, when the dose was exactly right (or rather, exactly wrong), he got stuck in the confusion stage and according to a friend apparently thrashed about for nearly ten minutes. It was extremely unpleasant.

antrocles
#9 Posted : 7/9/2009 5:57:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MY GOD ACOLON_5!!! what a cool visualizer tool!! i played around with it for about 20 minutes until i found a "veil" that i TOTALLY recognized! AWESOME AWESOME!! thanks for sharing that!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 7/9/2009 6:12:25 PM

The Great Namah

antrocles wrote:
MY GOD ACOLON_5!!! what a cool visualizer tool!! i played around with it for about 20 minutes until i found a "veil" that i TOTALLY recognized! AWESOME AWESOME!! thanks for sharing that!

L&G!!

Not a problem. I love that tool. I've even gotten the ear ringing when looking at it... you can find the perfect veil at the right speed and BAMB the mind remembers....
The Spice extends life
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

WSaged
#11 Posted : 7/9/2009 6:33:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have that site saved in my favorites & sometimes when I'm about to turn someone on for the first time I'll show that to them when trying to explain the geometric visual aspect of the DMT Space.

I know what you mean Al, sometimes you'll set it up just right & it'll completely trigger a memory of all the feeling & sounds of hyperspace!!
Not a flashback...but more like total memory recall or something, like when a smell triggers the feelings of a whole summer from 10 years ago!!

I've sat & dicked around with all the controls & options for manipulating that shape & how it creates or destroys itself for way too long.
It's pretty damn addictive really!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoingKermit
#12 Posted : 7/10/2009 1:45:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That tool is so much fun!!! very familiar...

acolon_5
#13 Posted : 7/10/2009 4:30:54 PM

The Great Namah

If you leave it running for an hour or so, things really get weird. It's not the same thing over and over, it really shifts around.

I also use this to help noobs to understand what they MIGHT see at the begining of a voyage.

Love that damn thing.

Found it by complete accident too. I forget how I found it but I sure wasn't looking for it. I think I was looking for UFO stuff or something as bizzare.
The Spice extends life

obliguhl
#14 Posted : 7/10/2009 6:37:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It doesn't seem familiar to my peruvian friend.

acolon_5
#15 Posted : 7/10/2009 9:32:51 PM

The Great Namah

obliguhl wrote:
It doesn't seem familiar to my peruvian friend.

Can you show us a picture or something of what your veil looks like? I'd be interested to see how yours differs from mine!

How fast or slow is it moving?
The Spice extends life

idtravlr
#16 Posted : 7/10/2009 11:16:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:
If you leave it running for an hour or so, things really get weird. It's not the same thing over and over, it really shifts around.

I also use this to help noobs to understand what they MIGHT see at the begining of a voyage.

Love that damn thing.

Found it by complete accident too. I forget how I found it but I sure wasn't looking for it. I think I was looking for UFO stuff or something as bizzare.

acolon - There are a couple of phases that "your veil" hits that sends shivers up my spine because they are so damn familiar!! Wow! That tool is great! Thanks for sharing!

Peace
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

bufoman
#17 Posted : 7/10/2009 11:18:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

There are certainly similarities although the rate of change (rather than the growing speed) is slower for SWIM. Really neat stuff. This type of thing is great as modeling the effects could be very useful to developing neural networks which can mimic the responses.

Not to be nit picky but I think it is important to say that : Serotonin probably does not play as central a role in subjective experience as people think. It is a brain stem modulator. It modulates the sensory activity and functions of the cortex but it itself does not convey any sensory information. Although its activity is influenced by and influences sensory information. Dreams occur independently of 5-HT activity as the raphe nuclei is shut down during REM sleep. While 5-HT2a may play a role in hallucinogenic responses the fact is it can not explain a majority of the effects especially the visuals (Wallach 2009). Several 5-HT2a agonists exist that have no visuals yet are hallucinogenic in the psychological sense. Some 5-HT2a antagonists antagonize the subjective effects although others do not. The ones that do may have additional activity at novel unknown sites. The fact is we do not know and it is premature to say that 5-HT is the only NT system involved in the effects. The endogenous hallucinogen system may play a more central role in both waking consensus reality and the effects of hallucinogens [see Wallach 2009].

obliguhl
#18 Posted : 7/11/2009 7:38:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks bufoman, very interesting. Especially the last sentence. Shocked

Quote:

Can you show us a picture or something of what your veil looks like? I'd be interested to see how yours differs from mine!

How fast or slow is it moving?

My friend says:
"There is a picture somewhere (i think even on this board), but I can't seem to find it!
Small,swirly pink/white, pastel gears rotating very slowly. The colors are almost boring, so is the pattern. What happens is pretty interesting though... It's like that pattern burns through my body dissolving it."

acolon_5
#19 Posted : 7/13/2009 5:06:10 PM

The Great Namah

That's very different from most reports. Not that there is anything wrong, we each experience spice differently.

For me, there are colors I never even knew existed in there. It is overwhelming! I've never heard of it refered to as boring.

Is this always pre-breakthrough? Do you usually go further than the veil?
The Spice extends life

obliguhl
#20 Posted : 7/13/2009 7:03:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend never went further, mostly because of troubles to smoke enough. He mostly needs a pre-dose to reach the veil. Its getting stronger with every try though. The thing is: the very first time, he saw everything in bright colors and it was totally different! I think its got something to do with the ambient light. The last trys were in silent darkness.

12NEXT