We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Simple question about Cyb's MAX ION tek Options

cinderblock
#1 Posted : 9/4/2015 12:01:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For the freeze/thaw step, do you think it makes sense to add the acid here?

So water + ACRB + vinegar. I'm thinking of boiling the water + ACRB first, and then adding into a container with the vinegar, and then FREEZE/THAW 3X.

I know the instructions tell you to add ACID after the freeze/thaw step, but it seems like it would be more practical to add it before you freeze/thaw. I'm sure the acid could do a number on the ACRB over the three freeze/thaw cycles.

I know that the purpose of freeze/thaw is to expand cell walls, right? I'm not sure if adding acid to this step will hinder the "scientific" purpose here. I guess I'm just thinking of it from a common sense POV. Acid breaks things down, so I figure it'll help pull the DMT out of the ACRB if it's along for the ride during the freeze/thaw steps.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

sleepermustawaken
#2 Posted : 9/4/2015 1:35:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try it it out, I doubt it will make a difference though as it is mostly the heat that brings the alkaloids out. I prefer dry grinding in blender.

Firemetal420
#3 Posted : 9/5/2015 1:11:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had amazing results from doing the freeze/thaw with the vinegar added... from my experience it seems to pull much cleaner or at least it seems that way from a visual aspect Smile
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

cinderblock
#4 Posted : 9/5/2015 2:26:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys, will go ahead and give it a shot.

TGO
#5 Posted : 9/5/2015 8:09:47 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Firemetal420 wrote:
I have had amazing results from doing the freeze/thaw with the vinegar added... from my experience it seems to pull much cleaner or at least it seems that way from a visual aspect Smile

I just want to second this! An acidic freeze thaw does seem to help, IME.

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish