We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Twilight Zone!! :) Options

SyKaDeliX
#1 Posted : 9/4/2015 11:28:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm still trying to navigate my way through the mysteries of the psychedelics, the experiences have become such a huge part of my life, and they have helped shape me in to a more decent, honest and well rounded person. My first mushroom experience was incredibly mind blowing that climaxed with a "rebirth" or sorts, the emotion I released came from the pit of my stomach and was the most overwhelming and profound moment of my life. It has gifted me with a renewed sense of magic and wonder of the world we inhabit.

The gravity of the experience captivated my imagination, and gave rise to new ways of looking at the world around me.

I have read several threads both here and on the shroomery that ask "what has the - "insert psychedelic of choice" - taught you. Well, it's taught me to be kinder, caring and nurturing to people around me. I feel far less judgmental and have a deeper understanding of the fractal nature of everything. This has led me to think deeply and philosophically about my purpose. Our purpose. What is this all about, and why if we can't know the answer, were we given the ability to pose the question. The answer I was given "allegorically" was that the "nature of nature is paradox".

So we live in the "Twilight Zone".. seems to fit in nicely with my understanding.. is it "THE" answer. Well I think it was the answer for "me", because I feel happy enough to leave it there.

The psychedelics seem to unveil existentialism that imbues a philosophical outlook. This generates introspective self reflection and separates our humanness from our monkey minds. We lose our fixation with man made object fetishism, and return to a more open hearted, balanced, non judgmental nature of being, and our purpose then is just about being kind and decent to others. I now feel true happiness can only be had by being selfless and kind to others.

Anyway, that's where I am at presently... all the best fellow nexians, be safe in Hyperspace.

Disclaimer: Everything I say/write/post/think about is fiction. All said activities are intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BundleflowerPower
#2 Posted : 9/6/2015 4:11:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"A deeper understanding of the fractal nature of everything"

Yes. It seems as if the alchemists were right all along.

Welcome

SyKaDeliX
#3 Posted : 9/7/2015 5:03:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, its great to be here. Thank you all for the incredibly valuable information and reports. I have read this this site page to page for months... Smile

One of the incredible things I have discovered is the medicinal properties of Pau D'arco... and I have been using it to make tea.. and enhanced "wood" Razz.... Pau D'arco has been extremely beneficial to me.
Disclaimer: Everything I say/write/post/think about is fiction. All said activities are intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.